What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

I watched his conference again. Did you notice two things?
1.PM ne kaha tha agar hindustan ne hamla kiya to.....Pakistan retaliate karega. Toh hamla to aapne kiya hi nehi.
2. apne intrusion ki koshish ki, humne retaliate kiya.
I know I dont need to say anything more :D

Sometimes obfuscation is a useful tactic, that is all I can say. :D

Sir , can PAF try and check if IAF can stop them or not...…. This is the only way checking your theory ……
We are not talking about some lonely Suicider here …….. We are talking about 12 M2Ks crossed the line and dropped the bombs ……. Even we saw them coming , even we have Airdefence ……. and eve we have PAF.....

to old for that ,,,,,,, and to old for DG-ISPR ……….. I am to old for air defence did not fire because M2ks did not attack military installations...
first thing bhai stop calling me Sir ..... I always emphasis that we all are equal

now as I said in my post quoted below
As far engagement of target is concern in the age of SOW India and Pakistan could engage targets at their will remaining well within their own boarders so IAF intrusion and than avoiding the PAF jets itself was a sign that they were attempting to create the media hype and point scoring rather a meaningful aerial strike

Chalo ji..Apki baaat maan li..it was just 3-4 miles only and IAF jets gone back after seeing PAF if that makes you happy..Why to make noise in national assembly? Be happy you guys able to make IAF planes run away thus securing your border with timely action!

India has shown the audacity to challenge our sovereignty and now must pay the consequences. Simple equation mate.

53139008_1899046836889672_8163332210796003328_n.jpg

it's not possible now to send fighter jets in indian airspace.we must use standoff weapons like laser bombs or raad alcm.
According to some fanboys here , it will not effect india if we send PAF …… because they (iaf) came and only hit trees ……. so our airdefence and paf sis nothing …… I guess we can do the same !!!!!!!
LOL
On serious note: We have to upgrade our Air Defence system ….. On war Footing …… We have to court marshal some ……….. ……. We have to buy J-10s ………… Try to get more F-16s ….. And have to work day an night on JF-17 block III (the real deal) ……..
Accept the truth ……. our only chance of retaliation was shooting down intruders , we missed that …….. Now if we enter IOK or If we cross IB ,,,,,, No one will support us and we will lose …..
Just check international community ……. "No one condemned India " let me know if some one(country) did ,...…. I am not aware of any ..

Last edited:
Following is being attributed to a former Retd 3 star in PA.

India is escalating hostilities to see where it can go. Our rhetorical responses may convince him of our lack of political and military will. Seeing a weak resolve India may attempt a limited military conflict/surgical strike. It may be a serious miscalculation where the probability of a full scale mobilisation and war will be very high. The logic to the present situation:

1. Deterrance is a mindset and never a tangible posture. Its an outcome of a possibility.

2. Continual Indian claims of cross border initiatives will erode our position of deterring war through our nuclear capability.

3. Once the possibility of deterrance begins to gradually lack credibility we become more and more vulnerable to an assymetric conventional threat or be subjected to test our resolve where we may lack the will to show resolution.

4. Our response should be to escalate and push the envelope of hostilities so that nuclear war is a likely outcome and a real possibility. The deterrance then comes into play. Otherwise, we would not have ever tested our strategic potential in deterring war and would succumb to external and internal pressures exposing our own vulnerabilities.

5. Will India, that has so much to lose, go down this road? No. Arguments against this posture are that a miscalculation can lead to a nuclear exchange. Not likely and certainly a lesser probability than described above but nevertheless, the alternative is to surrender. However, it is not likely to escalate beyond reasonable boundries because the rungs in the escalation ladder are so many that signatures leading to a total war will reveal themselves well before war actually breaks out. Even then the choice must be ours to go for mutual destruction or not. There lies deterrance and not in rhetoric alone or owning a capability that you repeatedly continue to show lack of willingness to test.

Aa my friends, for those of you who say it was impossible to intercept such short incursion and yes while a 100% agree with that but say if russia did this in South Turkey and escaped to Syria , the Turk stand by aircraft would immediately take off and within 4 hours have struck some enemy position in Syria close to the border ,
As would any nation have, As our army does on loc if they fire smg we fire smg if they fire 130 we fire 130 if they sneak and cutt of 5 heads we sneak and cutt of 7 heads , our air force was speaking despite being in a state of readiness , that musharaff interview from a while ago from the 2000's stand off , he said he had given open instructions to the air force that if the enemy strike, Proceed to bomb already marked targets then next morning do a second strike and he sent this message on open radio , why he did this was because intelligence had given report of a limited attack in AJK region ,
No matter how much you hate mushi but he had balls of a army man, and many speculate that's why India didn't carry out that strike as it was sent to fobs on open radio for.the enemy to hear and mirages were parked on standby with full strike ordinance,
Today we expected a attack to.come for years when modi relection near , air force was on alert , defensive air force my foot standard sop should have been prepared targets incsse of eventualities and sortie should have been launched even before the Indian aircraft had landed back , similar scale launch SOW on one of their near border ammo or gun position, capture it view sat or drone ,
But no our lazy asses First went up to the media oh look they ran away, the invited media to the site and have still done nothing expect press conf? Hopefully next morning theirs a relatiaon but to do by air is suicide now, unless like the Indians did , do a short pen release weapons and come home , No rather we should do a drone strike or guided artillery strike of good power and this time keep the bloody paf awake, or do something better , do a strike on Indian 'terrorist ' say you found ttp hide out infiltrate commandos kill 10 15 Indian or a platoon take a prisoner and come home while recording it

India is escalating hostilities to see where it can go. Our rhetorical responses may convince him of our lack of political and military will. Seeing a weak resolve India may attempt a limited military conflict/surgical strike. It may be a serious miscalculation where the probability of a full scale mobilisation and war will be very high. The logic to the present situation:

1. Deterrance is a mindset and never a tangible posture. Its an outcome of a possibility.

2. Continual Indian claims of cross border initiatives will erode our position of deterring war through our nuclear capability.

3. Once the possibility of deterrance begins to gradually lack credibility we become more and more vulnerable to an assymetric conventional threat or be subjected to test our resolve where we may lack the will to show resolution.

4. Our response should be to escalate and push the envelope of hostilities so that nuclear war is a likely outcome and a real possibility. The deterrance then comes into play. Otherwise, we would not have ever tested our strategic potential in deterring war and would succumb to external and internal pressures exposing our own vulnerabilities.

5. Will India, that has so much to lose, go down this road? No. Arguments against this posture are that a miscalculation can lead to a nuclear exchange. Not likely and certainly a lesser probability than described above but nevertheless, the alternative is to surrender. However, it is not likely to escalate beyond reasonable boundries because the rungs in the escalation ladder are so many that signatures leading to a total war will reveal themselves well before war actually breaks out. Even then the choice must be ours to go for mutual destruction or not. There lies deterrance and not in rhetoric alone or owning a capability that you repeatedly continue to show lack of willingness to test.
Wise words from a wise man , exactly what's needed, No way India will risk nuclear war , it can't, damage them and come back

Really pakistans defence minister needs sams around him to defend him.he was saying it was dark so could not c ndian fighters...are yeh kya hai kyu hai.
IMG_20190226_204739.jpg

PAF should have responded by now
i think PAF failed Pakistan by not striking back immediately, even though they did intercepted them.

Actually after Perviaz Musharraf surrender after parliament attack in Nepal and after that reaction of Zardai government after Mumbai attack and then response of NS government throughout their tenure specially APS incident, India thinks it has all initiatives to shape the events related to Pakistan, we can not allow Pakistan to be the hostage of Indian domestic politics

Now it is not the case of RETALIATION by Pakistan, but taking the option of INITIATIVE back to Pakistan our response must be DISPROPORTIONATE and ESCALATE the matter

A couple of things to say and ask by the way:
1- How many indian aircrafts violated LOC and tried to intrude in our air?

2- As far as i heard from DG ISPR, he added the other day we will not be surprised by any misshaping but we will make sure we will surprise you. So, i'm waiting for a befitting response somehow and looking forward to see how we surprise them.

3- Maza tou tab tha jab indian aircrafts maar giraye hotay.

4- Glad to see Foreign minister making a clear statement that we will respond to this. Looking forward to a serious responsive message.

I think they are testing to see if our SAM are active or they are turned off
Plus trying to calculate our response

More of a testing PM, Generals and our patience i think.

most of such videos on youtube are nothing but a load of BS. and as far as intrusion is concerned, the MKI can see upto 400 kms and your F16 will get a missile hit even before they see us coming. So dont believe too much on these nonsense videos.

Yeah totally agreed YouTube videos are just a selling machine nothing else but believe me when we are saying don't mess with us then please don't mess with us just for the sake of elections. There are so many Muslim countries except us in the world but understand there is only one and only one hindustan. Hum daastanon se mitta dengay apko. We are 1/3rd of you so frankly we can't initiate a war on our own but yes if you tried to we will fight back.

Sir what PGMs ..... the spot itself is the evidence that no precision strike was carried I mean at least I could not accept that Indian jets intrude LOC and willing bombed an unpopulated hill, for me it a clear sign of a jettison of payload in hasty manner to avoid the interception.

As far engagement of target is concern in the age of SOW India and Pakistan could engage targets at their will remaining well within their own boarders so IAF intrusion and than avoiding the PAF jets itself was a sign that they were attempting to create the media hype and point scoring rather a meaningful aerial strike

If no PGM were used, then how come the bombs fell on Jabba, Balakot which is no where near LOC and The enemy only intruded 3-4 NM in to our airspace ?

I agree wholeheartedly with your second paragraph. But PAF mistake did cause Indian celebrations. That is the bitter pill we have to swallow. In the world of PGM and SOW, A 2-3 mint interception time is critical, they can fire or jettison the PGM well with in the minute.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom