What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

You need to stop taking credit for things you didn't do and start showing some balls. Come and bring jets into sovereign India (as I don't know KP is disputed territory) if PAF has got guts.
You seem pissed! Why are you pissed if nothing happened. We dont have guts right so nothing to worry about. Relax!

So PAF bombed Kashmir and it's people ? Will that make Pakistan popular with kashmiris?

If India wanted to attack Pakistan, they could have fired missiles at defence installations. India wanted to do this surgical strike topi drama and bomb the civilians area in Pakistan to show their public that they attack terrorist camps.
Pakistan won’t attack civilians, they will attack Indian troops or other soft target on other side.

You seem pissed! Why are you pissed if nothing happened. We dont have guts right so nothing to worry about. Relax!

One can ask same question why PA so pissed off at LoC if Indian jets really didn't bomb anyone yesterday :azn:

To be fair, you guys targeted some trees and have never shown prove of any surgical strike or yesterday’s attacks.

I am all for countries showing hard prove. But Indian planes falling from the sky as soon as Indian media reports of PAF incursions not good for you guys.

2 cents

Either shot down or pilot error due to being panicked.

Reminds me on that story from one of the 65 veterans...as soon as the F-104 would appear, they could hear the Indians chatter

" Nasso Nasso"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom