What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

And what interests are there to Pakistan to torture the Indians, eh? Have you not learned the lessons of Gitmo where it turned the US inside out, shamed a presidency, the tainted the entire country? I speak on this issue from the perspective of a veteran, someone who made out his will before deployments, stood next to a live nuclear bomb, and graduated from SERE. What have you done?

My reply was to your calls of releasing the prisoner and your rather stupid use of bullying language. Now what I do is none of your business. Now Ad hominem all you want till you're out of breath. :wave:

I am not sure if this has been posted before but looks like a twin seater aircraft that was shot down, you can hear two booms (ejection seat sounds) and locals confirmation that there are two pilots
Su-30 MKI?
@MastanKhan @AgNoStiC MuSliM

DH Fox 3. Plane catching fire, horizontal spin & burning wreckage.Twin Ejection. Separation. Two parachutes.

Capture.JPG

I am just wondering, AWACS have capability to identify type of plane detected by its Radar and even what type of weapons they are carrying.

Then why not, using that data to disclose the other type of plane shot down with in IOK area.

just got some very useful fact from video. it will help a lot just 5 mins i need to post

Looking at the Sun Angle and time, people from Pakistani administered Asad J&K filled this to the east, placing this over Indian administer occupied J&K, coinciding with the wreckage found or not found over India till now.

you helped me alot , I've found something from the video, just 5mins.

very important

Lol do u understand how FACTS work? I'll give u some examples...let's see if u can spot the difference between FACTS and CLAIMS

Pictures of destroyed IAF Mig21 - FACT
No pictures of destroyed PAF F16 - CLAIM
Captured Indian Pilot's images/videos - FACT
No pictures/videos of IAF killing 300 terrorists - CLAIM
Pakistan claimed carrying out raids in IOK...India confirmed that its military installations were bombed - FACT

All of Indian claims of bombing/killing terrorist inside Pak, destroying PAF F16s and other such martial prowess are only that...just claims. Let me know if u need more help differentiating between claims and facts...I'd be happy to help u with such basic concepts.

Not claims but open lies. The entire OSINT experts are mocking them on social media

I am just wondering, AWACS have capability to identify type of plane detected by its Radar and even what type of weapons they are carrying.

Then why not, using that data to disclose the other type of plane shot down with in IOK area.

Why would we do that and disclose classified information/ability of our AWACS? Just to make people feel better on Twitter and Facebook?

I am not sure if this has been posted before but looks like a twin seater aircraft that was shot down, you can hear two booms (ejection seat sounds) and locals confirmation that there are two pilots
Su-30 MKI?
@MastanKhan @AgNoStiC MuSliM
Hum nay giraya hai (we shoot it down) ,,,,,, Two sounds of ejection seats ( mean 2 piolets) , People saying 2 piolets are coming down from 1 plane...…. Jet going down in IOK, look big ……… (Su-30 or Mig-29 ) ………………………. Latest video , day time ,,
lol
@waz , @Oscar , @Bilal Khan 777 , @Bilal Khan (Quwa) , @gambit , @HRK , , @MastanKhan , @Sugarcane , @Hodor , @Windjammer , @The Eagle , @Tps43 , @graphican , @Imran Khan , @Mentee , @Signalian
And all other who can look at video and give some info …………

Last edited:
If we are to even believe your claim of amraam, it only proves the use of F16 at a certain time and not the loss of one - for the loss you need substantial evidence that you haven’t produced. An urdu idiom comes to mind “dum ka baal sa haathi banana” which literally translates to “to make an elephant from its tail’s hair”

Now about the use of F16s, if we take DG ISPRs statement he said F16s were not used in the specific offensive, so the AMRAAMM use either makes that DG ISPR calcification false if used in the offense OR that the F16s were used in some other scenario and not in that specific offensive assault accross LOC. Maybe DG ISPR just wanted to state the later case, that F16s were not used in an aggressive manner against India accross LOC to avoid an issue with US for spare supply and any potential future deals.

Anyway none of your arguments and evidences provided so far proves the loss. I am quite sure we can do a simple count of F16s once the situation cools down, and you are a secular democracy so I dare you to do the same in India. F16s are ITAR controlled US equipment, and the US govt and Lockheed Martin will definitely like to know whether we have all the equipment with us or not (ie not supplied to China for reverse engineering) so there is no hiding of an F16 loss for PAF my friend.

While I think that ISPR isn't lying that F-16s were not used in that specific offensive, an AMRAAM still somehow ended up in India. I think I can shed some light on that mystery:

The AMRAAM was from the previous encounter with the Mirage 2000s the day before.

1 day before Mr. Varthaman was shot down, when the F-16 CAP gave chase to the Mirage 2000 strike package, they fired an AMRAAM at the retreating intruders using a lock-on after launch tactic that didn't work (due to terrain masking in the steep local terrain which the Mirage 2000 employed as a defensive measure. Point of note: The Mirage type aircraft are very good at flying very low level and have been employed in such roles by a variety of airforces, I won't go into all the reasons why. i.e just look at how Pakistan & Israel have employed Mirages). So coming back to the topic, the AMRAAM was fired when the F-16s gave chase to the retreating intruders but ended up as a lawn dart inside Indian territory without hitting any Mirage 2000. Thats the pieces of which that the Indian propaganda machine has been parading all day. Mystery solved. You're welcome folks. :pakistan:

While I think that ISPR isn't lying that F-16s were not used in that specific offensive, an AMRAAM still somehow ended up in India. I think I can shed some light on that mystery:

The AMRAAM was from the previous encounter with the Mirage 2000s the day before.

1 day before Mr. Varthaman was shot down, when the F-16 CAP gave chase to the Mirage 2000 strike package, they fired an AMRAAM at the retreating intruders using a lock-on after launch tactic that didn't work (due to terrain masking in the steep local terrain which the Mirage 2000 employed as a defensive measure. Point of note: The Mirage type aircraft are very good at flying very low level and have been employed in such roles by a variety of airforces, I won't go into all the reasons why. i.e just look at how Pakistan & Israel have employed Mirages). So coming back to the topic, the AMRAAM was fired when the F-16s gave chase to the retreating intruders but ended up as a lawn dart inside Indian territory without hitting any Mirage 2000. Thats the pieces of which that the Indian propaganda machine has been parading all day. Mystery solved. You're welcome folks. :pakistan:

What makes you think the Mirage 2000 was NOT hit? ;)

What about the one you bought from Jordan ?
What about the one you purchased from Jordan in 2015 ,If I am not wrong ?
It also covered under US strings
That is a myth
Indian claim:
file.php

However, that part belongs to Mig-21
file.php

UiBm97m.jpg

Indian tweet claims this:
HdB4pRk.jpg

But unfortunately for them, all Pakistan F-16 use F-100PW229 and F-100PW200 engine

iEfR1zg.jpg

fZ2xZom.jpg

Back
Top Bottom