What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Hi,

You seem to be living in an infantile world ( I don't like to use that term---but made an exception for you )---.

Nations don't retaliate on the basis of " eye for an eye "---. Nations---when they strike back---smash the enemy to kingdom come---.

Instead of playing video games---read history---. Chengiz khan did not do an 'eye for an eye 'he decimated the muslims empires and butchered over 5 million people and in a continuous rage destroyed many other nations---.

Bin Qasim invaded sindh and destroyed the hindu rule just because some muslims were taken prisoners---

United States has slaughtered over 5 million muslims because 3000 were killed

Pull up the history books and there will be hundreds of example of tribes & nations being smashed for either killing an envoy---a delegation---merchants---civilians---but only if you kids knew how to read books on historical events of the past---you would know.

And then there is another example right in fron of us---Israel and what it does to Syria and Lebanon and palestine---.

Wake up---you had been talking smart---but at the real moment all your knowledge fizzled out---.

In modern day BVR fight---one does not wait for the enemy to become a threat---. If the enemy is within the zone---a shot needs to be taken or need to turn tail---.

Paf aircraft were in the combat zone and in active combat---if they had allowed the enemy to show threat---it would have been too late to respond---because whomsoever took the initiative first---had a better chance of survival---.

This a typical pakistani cricket match---chasing 300---are at 250 for two and all out at 285---.
Hi

This is not the 13th century and Pakistan is no America------we live in a world now where war's are no more formally declared, and please dont compare Pakistan to Syria.

This is the age of Unconventional mercenary warfare and not the Times of sticks and blades as you so dearly refer

If you want to understand the situation of middle east properly refer to Hadith-------Arab countries are their own worst enemy.

Pakistan was not in a state of war but in a state of retaliation----had it been a full blown out conflict you would have seen the damage done to the Indian's.

Since it was not a war every Indian fighter was only to be considered a threat only if it came close enough to the Strikers or Air superiority fighters. There is a difference between locking a target and actually getting in the shoot parameter where one will attain shoot cue and launch the weapon.

Answer one question why did the Indians not shoot back at us.

Any ways every one is entitled to there opinion even it is wrong.

Ur fiction in one post says PAF didn't cross LoC anywhere...

Then in literally ur next post after that one...ur fiction says that at least 10 PAF jets violated Indian airspace...

:rofl: kis kis ne kitna violate kiya tumhein...thora humein bhi toh sunao :azn:
Sirf aik violation hui------aur usko humnay chai pilai BAS

And what's the evidence of the Pak claim of 2nd plane shot down? Nothing.
we dont need to provide any proof Dhanoa knows what happened to his fellow Sardar in Sukhoi.

Hi

This is not the 13th century and Pakistan is no America------we live in a world now where war's are no more formally declared, and please dont compare Pakistan to Syria.

This is the age of Unconventional mercenary warfare and not the Times of sticks and blades as you so dearly refer

If you want to understand the situation of middle east properly refer to Hadith-------Arab countries are their own worst enemy.

Pakistan was not in a state of war but in a state of retaliation----had it been a full blown out conflict you would have seen the damage done to the Indian's.

Since it was not a war every Indian fighter was only to be considered a threat only if it came close enough to the Strikers or Air superiority fighters. There is a difference between locking a target and actually getting in the shoot parameter where one will attain shoot cue and launch the weapon.

Answer one question why did the Indians not shoot back at us.

Any ways every one is entitled to there opinion even it is wrong.

Sirf aik violation hui------aur usko humnay chai pilai BAS

we dont need to provide any proof Dhanoa knows what happened to his fellow Sardar in Sukhoi.

Just excuses---.

why did the Indian not shoot at us ?

Hi,

I have written about it multiple time as well as explained it---.

1.Indians were testing pakistani reacation for what was to come

2. Indian aircraft were being heavily jammed at that time

3. Their air control got in a panic mode---the enemy fighter pilots got in a panic mode

4. Most important---action is decided by the strike force before hand and strike force has advantage
just like if I decide to kill you---I walk upto you and shoot you or stab you with a knife
as you are not prepared for this assault---you will not have enough time to defend your self---you will die or be severely wounded

5. so the surprise was on the side of the Paf whereas the enemy panicked and lost direction of what course of action it needed to take

6. the enemy was not prepared for this reaction from Paf as they had been guaranteed by the US that
nothing would happen

why did the Indian not shoot at us ?

Hi,

The other answer is---who gives a rat's ar-se if the indians fired or not---. They declared war on us by making air strikes---.

Why are we worried about " why did the indians not shoot at us---?

Who gives a fck if they did not shoot at us---?

That is such a COWARDLY statement---.

They made an air strike within our territory

They claimed to have killed 350 of our children in that air strike
---and they bragged on their TV sets for hours on wards---.

So---why are you looking for excuses on their behalf---?

Hi,

I have written about it multiple time as well as explained it---.

1.Indians were testing pakistani reacation for what was to come

2. Indian aircraft were being heavily jammed at that time

3. Their air control got in a panic mode---the enemy fighter pilots got in a panic mode

4. Most important---action is decided by the strike force before hand and strike force has advantage
just like if I decide to kill you---I walk upto you and shoot you or stab you with a knife
as you are not prepared for this assault---you will not have enough time to defend your self---you will die or be severely wounded

5. so the surprise was on the side of the Paf whereas the enemy panicked and lost direction of what course of action it needed to take

6. the enemy was not prepared for this reaction from Paf as they had been guaranteed by the US that
nothing would happen

Hi,

The other answer is---who gives a rat's ar-se if the indians fired or not---. They declared war on us by making air strikes---.

Why are we worried about " why did the indians not shoot at us---?

Who gives a fck if they did not shoot at us---?

That is such a COWARDLY statement---.

They made an air strike within our territory

They claimed to have killed 350 of our children in that air strike
---and they bragged on their TV sets for hours on wards---.

So---why are you looking for excuses on their behalf---?
Bruh simmer down---------I'am talking tactical point of view which shows we have a superior hand on them at all times even if we did shoot down 9 more bastards then what? would you your self go and fight? most likely not but it was testing ground for us and for them too and we now know for a fact that our enemy is a stupid @$$hole and they have the numbers but lack the capability.

Look up Afghan Taliban news regards to India-----A few sources are saying that they declared Jihad against India after Eid!

The Fck with all of India---Dont call my statements Cowardly SIR! this is an open public forum and we can use logic how ever we please.

any ways cheers.

Nope. Try again.
Seriously what makes you think Mig-21 flight data record can not be retrieved? its stored in SSD which can be retrieved and India is not the only operator that has access to retrieve Mig-21 BIS flight record.

@MastanKhan You really believe PAF had locks on nine IaF jets and choose not to shot them down?

First of all, The truth is there were not even Nine IAF jets operating in that theater of action.

Within the span 20 minutes of the entire air skirmish, PAF contended with 8 IAF Jets and only four at a give point of time. (2Su30 + 2M2000i) at one point and then four Mig21s flown from Srinagar.

And it's not that PAF didn't try to shot more IAF jets. According to IAF there were multiple AMRAAMs fired at two Su30s and one at Abhinandon's Wing-man Mig21 , all of which failed hit their targets.

Last edited:
@MastanKhan You really believe PAF had locks on nine IaF jets and choose not to shot them down?

First of all, The truth is there were not even Nine IAF jets operating in that theater of action.

Within the span 20 minutes of the entire air skirmish, PAF contended with 8 IAF Jets and only four at a give point of time. (2Su30 + 2M2000i) at one point and then four Mig21s flown from Srinagar.

And it's not that PAF didn't try to shot more IAF jets. According to IAF there were multiple AMRAAMs fired at two Su30s and one at Abhinandon's Wing-man Mig21 , all of which failed hit their targets.

Son,

There are so many different ways to get the truth---. This is war---. I put a number out there---you responded with a different number---.

So---the truth has come out---no---or has it---. There---you have your answer---.

Always remember----how does the police officer gets the truth out of a criminal---he exegerrates the crime?

Multiple AMRAAMs fired by PAF and they missed.... You killing me bro.... Are the miss AMRAAMs vanished in air. By the IAF Auth showed up AMRAAMsto media wasa piece of Vietnam AMRAAMs as per batch no...

What if the IAF were to engage our strike package first? Or all airborne IAF aircrafts actually got into a hot pursuits like abhinandon?

I don't think they would have bought our
"hey its just tit for tat"
Excuse.

Besides the word improvisation consists of only 13 letters - - -.
ROEs still need to be followed. We need to ensure that in peace time we have a logical excuse acceptable the world over to shoot those planes down. If they had been stupid enough to send 10 down into our air space we would have shot 10 of them . The problem was that even though we had them in our sights(metaphorically) they were inside indian air space so it was not feasible to shoot them down. It needs to be understood that there are multiple facets of a war. There is the actual war and then other tactical campaigns like media wars. I need not explain our current poor showing on the media front although there has been marked upsurge since Imran Khan take over. There is also the FATF support which we mayjave lost if we had lost the media campaign. So It needs to be pointed out that we scored an ace on all fronts giving the Indians no chance other than go winging to the US about a C5 shrapnel taken out of a fallen plane's backside. This is why 27/02 was so sublimely beautiful on so many fronts. We absolutely killed them by releasing Abhinandan after serving him some fantastic tea. It shut everyone up as well as left the Indians no chance to go on a media rampage and get credible support. It was a total and utter victory gifted to the Paklands nation by it airwar heroes.
Regards
A

Multiple AMRAAMs fired by PAF and they missed.... You killing me bro.... Are the miss AMRAAMs vanished in air. By the IAF Auth showed up AMRAAMsto media wasa piece of Vietnam AMRAAMs as per batch no...
Let him be happy at how his airmen dogded the imaginary AMRAAMS. Let the poor guy have some saving grace. It is like a man who has bee beaten silly but when asked how he is says "forget all that did you see how I dodged his left hook?" OK Bhai Suriya we fired 50 AMRAAMS and you dodged all of them. Great work. I few more Veer chakras to your airmen please. You have the greatest air force in the world which has made AMRAAM dodging an art.
A
A

We need to ensure that in peace time we have a logical excuse acceptable the world over to shoot those planes down. I

IAF doesn't deliver spices on pak land in peace time and we don't retaliate by engaging military targets inside India in peace time

Then how come abhi landed on pak soil? Was it a fiction?

IAF doesn't deliver spices on pak land in peace time and we don't retaliate by engaging military targets inside India in peace time
Do you remember how Christine Fair started her statement. I think this sums up the moral victory that the Indian media has drummed up on its narrative against Pakistan. I personally think the fact that the IAF fired a few missiles in the wilderness at least to me was intentional. The idea wss that it would serve their cause and because there had been no loss of lives on Pakistani side we will not have enough of an excuse to retaliate. The response was a surprise and although they prepared for it it was PERHAPS a half hearted response. Now I may be wrong but it makes sense as this whole charade was meant to be a media war while maintaining superiority in its narrative aggainst us. When Pakistan responded and did so in such a comprehensive manner we took the narrative away from them and theworld for the first time in many years has started to listen to our side. I understand this will not last long but it has comprehensively taken this strategy of bombing and then playing the victim out of Indian hands. This is the reason why this victory was so comprehensive. 8ndia will now have to stage a really big drama to set the stage for the next round but I dont see that happening for the next few years. Unfortunately the plight of our brothers in Kashmir will continue to tear our hearts apart as short of a war and total takeover we cannot do anything more. The consequences of such a misadventure are known to all and are beyond the scope of this discussion.
A

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom