What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Dear Suriya,

i hope i did not sound too harsh..read what you posted..you certainly do not have a proper understanding of the engagement nor you have studied it.

Question i put out to you deserve better/subjective/intellectual answer...not hear-say..

Again i am sorry
Yaa, better/subjective/intellectual answer...not hear-say... right. LOL

Are you not the same TheTallGuy who used to crow that PAF shot down 4 to 6 Indian jets on that day to the disagreement of most Pakistani members?? It's good that you have stopped doing that.

Are you not the same TheTallGuy who used to crow that PAF shot down 4 to 6 Indian jets on that day to the disagreement of most Pakistani members?? It's good that you have stopped doing that.
IS THAT YOU IN THE PICTURE

No, again i have claimed that PAF must have shot down 3 x Su-30MKI, 2 x Mirage 2000I and 3 x MiG-21bisons based upon complete set of engagements that took place. you can search the post i have even provided squadrons and bases from which they took off on 27-Feb-19 and my view or conclusion were set aside by PAF official narrative and me been civilian unable to provide concrete evidence. although some parts were validated by PAF Officials when they openly in program told that they had 9 x Locks (including Mil Mi-17 that was shot down by IAF itself) you also claim that many AIM120C5 were fired at IAF aircraft. the window of shooting was 22-23 seconds.

look on PDF One can get real information from horse mouth believe it or not..and that is why you are here...also no harm in admitting! by the way why no IAF Crashes like the ones that happened after 27th Feb-19 how many crashes do you remember?...are your IAF not flying actively these days...or was it something else..why built 3 more Su-30MKI from HAL? 9 to 12? hmm...lots of gray matter...better ask IAF via official letter..as a concerned citizen i hope you can?

The Crow issue...is funny i had joked that when you bombed Balakot there was only one death that happened that is of a crow...and crow community did not took that lightly and promised revenge which they took on 3rd Mar or 4th Mar when one of IAF MiG-21BISON crashed in Rajistan operating from NAL FOB. official reason given by IAF was Bird Strike...so it was Joke and a Good laugh...please dont tell me you believe in spy pigeons do you?

And Yes, I am car salesman and have some interesting clients..what do you do?

How many IAF jets down on 27 feb.... Any body knows?
1 fell down IOK, One Mig 21....and what about this.... Needs all senior members input please.... After watching this what is your opinion

The February 29, 2019 air battle which resulted in decisive PAF Victory over the far less competent Indian Air force has totally over shadowed the Indian success of Kargil.

Everyone in India is telling lies from their bona Prime Minister to that Kaana Indian Air force chief about the humiliating slap they received by PAF. They are in denial like always have been.

Must be very hard to not be able to gloat about Kargil in 1999 without accepting the sound slap PAF gave them in 2019. Must be itching for another round. Their problem is that by abrogating Article 370, gloves are off.

Pakistan is not going to sit down quietly any more (hoping that India will get serious about solving the Kashmir dispute). This approach is already very much visible now as Pakistan is responding to every Indian false drama/whine/ceasefire violation forcefully which is really frustrating the Indian terrorist army.

(Hindus are a very darpok nasal. They need Sardar jees to face off Pakistan. The poor sardar jis are confused by the excellent Pakistani gesture of opening the border to Guru Nanak place. Hindus from 5 out of 7 castes ki XYZ may aag lagi howee hay. Sardar Jees and last two castes dont care.)

They way people give comments on a very small incident and shoot down a 3rd gen fighter. It feels like, Pakistan is a new born country after 27th Feb... :-)

The February 29, 2019 air battle which resulted in decisive PAF Victory over the far less competent Indian Air force has totally over shadowed the Indian success of Kargil.

Everyone in India is telling lies from their bona Prime Minister to that Kaana Indian Air force chief about the humiliating slap they received by PAF. They are in denial like always have been.

Must be very hard to not be able to gloat about Kargil in 1999 without accepting the sound slap PAF gave them in 2019. Must be itching for another round. Their problem is that by abrogating Article 370, gloves are off.

Pakistan is not going to sit down quietly any more (hoping that India will get serious about solving the Kashmir dispute). This approach is already very much visible now as Pakistan is responding to every Indian false drama/whine/ceasefire violation forcefully which is really frustrating the Indian terrorist army.

(Hindus are a very darpok nasal. They need Sardar jees to face off Pakistan. The poor sardar jis are confused by the excellent Pakistani gesture of opening the border to Guru Nanak place. Hindus from 5 out of 7 castes ki XYZ may aag lagi howee hay. Sardar Jees and last two castes dont care.)

You have very good analytical skills.

They way people give comments on a very small incident and shoot down a 3rd gen fighter. It feels like, Pakistan is a new born country after 27th Feb... :-)

A “small” incident where countless effort by the bharatis has been dedicated in terms of interviews of your airforce clowns, so called defense analysis , your government and millions of boon tube bloggers like your self...

Interesting isn’t

4+ Su30--- and dont forget your so called sarkar threatened our freedom but we destroyed your Pride.

IN BROAD DAY LIGHT

Look at the way you fools are here at a Pakistani thread looking for affirming Evidence and like fools you scavenge for base less bharati statements. Let me remind you of your scoundrel Media and what the made of 26-02-19.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Dude, PAF not only shot down Mig-21 and a Su-30 "unconfirmed" but also violated Indian sovereignty by bombing their territory regardless if any target was destroyed it was still a big blue on mighty super power India.
How often do you hear about Egyptian Air force violating Isreali sovereignty like that?

A “small” incident where countless effort by the bharatis has been dedicated in terms of interviews of your airforce clowns, so called defense analysis , your government and millions of boon tube bloggers like your self...

Interesting isn’t

Really man! Don't know the reason for a such a very small incident a fight. You people are too much happy.

4+ Su30--- and dont forget your so called sarkar threatened our freedom but we destroyed your Pride.

IN BROAD DAY LIGHT

Look at the way you fools are here at a Pakistani thread looking for affirming Evidence and like fools you scavenge for base less bharati statements. Let me remind you of your scoundrel Media and what the made of 26-02-19.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Pakistani never ready to talk about 26th because of complete failure of air defense.

From past 70 years of history, let me know the where Indian military got failed. I can point out only 1962 against China but rest are just amazing.
1965 successfully defended Kashmir and forced to save Lahore.
1967 war against China (Small fight)
1971 war
1984 war
1999 war...

Indian military is having many things on their plate to showcase about on last 70 years.

Dude, PAF not only shot down Mig-21 and a Su-30 "unconfirmed" but also violated Indian sovereignty by bombing their territory regardless if any target was destroyed it was still a big blue on mighty super power India.
How often do you hear about Egyptian Air force violating Isreali sovereignty like that?

Iran fired some rockets on US military bases but does not meant that Iran is more powerful than US.

Last edited:
Really man! Don't know for a such a very small incident a fight. You people are too much happy.

Pakistani never ready to talk about 26th because of complete failure of air defense.

Iran fired some rockets on US military bases but does not meant that Iran is more powerful than US.
Are you high on cow piss ------ Indian fighters were never inside Pakistan think logically and tell me why on earth do you need to cross in to Pakistan air space to deliver guide bombs of extended ranges.

Are you high on cow piss ------ Indian fighters were never inside Pakistan think logically and tell me why on earth do you need to cross in to Pakistan air space to deliver guide bombs of extended ranges.

Are you going to denied that mirage 2000 not entered to inside pak territory?

Really man! Don't know the reason for a such a very small incident a fight. You people are too much happy.

let me repeat since you are just repeating yourself

Firing Stand off weapons 50-60KM away from target by intruding mere 0-5km is not a huge accomplishment specially when IAF missed to hit its intended target.
NO DAMAGE was done to structure.
Ask your IAF to release Spice-2000 footage (oh wait by coincidence IAF forgot to press record button on all 5 spice-2000)
Ask your military to release its super duper alien technology satellite image of destroyed target.
Since India is making a claim then they should provide evidence.

From past 70 years of history, let me know the where Indian military got failed. I can point out only 1962 against China but rest are just amazing.
1965 successfully defended Kashmir and forced to save Lahore.
1967 war against China (Small fight)
1971 war
1984 war
1999 war...
1947-8 Kashmir war: Pakistan took half of Kashmir from India
1962: China kicked your ***
1965: Even though Pakistan plan to infiltrate Kashmir with help of guerilla warfare failed it defeated India in conventional war. India retaliated by attacking mainland and had planned to invade Lahore which is at the border and still got its *** kicked.
1971: congratulations, you had full leverage over east pakistan which was 1000+ miles away from West and was in middle of civil war.
1999: Pakistan army occupied Indian territory for 3 months! It took India 3 months to take its territory back with full air and ground support while Pakistan was using only 1950s artillery guns and G-3 rifles. At the end uncle sam came to Indian rescue by forcing Pakistan to retreat.
Indian military is having many things on their plate to showcase about on last 70 years.
India did have many political victories but it failed militarily.
No indiot, it means US was embarrassed in front of entire world!
2019 Feb skirmish is a Pakistani victory. Not only did India failed to hit any target but the next day in broad day light PAF kicked super duper power AF ***!

Shooder ki lag gaee..lol.

What india did was shab e khoon. Came at night like cowards, tried to fire missiles but were engaged by PAF. instead of completing the mission, broke off, dropped everything and ran away.

PAF gave notice. Came in broad day light, dropped weapons, showed mercy, shot down two of your jets, captured one pilot, treated him fantastic tea and again released him by showing mercy. Mind you, he did not qualify as POW as India did not declare war.

Indian media, indian prime minister, indian air force chief all got involved in denying the thappar they got from Pakistan. Whole world is laughing at your indian air force chief, media and prime minister lieing and you call that small incident?

Whats your caste ? Abhi paani ka paani hoja ayay ga.

what is there to deny... 27 feb showed that your claim of 20+ in Pakistani airspace was a shameless lie

yes .. lots of fake battles and bloody noses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom