What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

2019_4$largeimg10_Wednesday_2019_063854868.JPG

They just revealed two of their own chutes.

Alright folks let me explain the 27th Feb situation...

Now hear me out,
On 27th Feb, a strike package consisting of four Mirages V and two JF-17 dropped their ordinance at two different locations..... A group of F-16s AMs and BMs provided top cover to strike package. When all hell broke on Indian Radars they vectored SU-30MKIs and M-2000 to intercept them but they were lured into ambush..

SU-30(1)
F-16BM of No. 11 Sqn Arrows Sqn Ldr Hassan Siddique locked onto SU-30MKI and hit the target....
According to Indian officials AMRAAMs fired at SU-30s at the distance of ~50KM. They said Pakistan fired 4-5 AMRAAMs at Su-30 but no one was able to hit their jet..

Indians found the piece of AMRAAM immediately and they transported to Delhi under 24hrs. Spain fired an AMRAAM over Estonia but whole NATO was not able to find its debris but Indians found it. If they found one AMRAAM where are the others?

They showed AMRAAM as proof of their claim of F-16 shot down and usage. I get it they wanted to show Uncle Sam that Pakis used their F-16s as aggression.(Keep this pint in mind)

Now back to the AMRAAM. Where did it came from. Fell out of sky into Indian high command laps in Delhi. What if they found that AMRAAM from their Flanker Debris.

Poor Mi-17:
Why there was Mi-17 flying with all heat of battle? Because it was SAR bird meant for Flanker. SPYDER SAM commander was looking for the answers and was in confusion. His answer and remedy for his confusion was a bird which he saw on radar and ordered to shoot down that SAR bird. But his worries increased.

Now, the the mighty MIG-21 Bison...
After all this, they scrambled a Mig-21 Bison flown by Abhinandan. DA-20 Flacon and Saab 2000 Eriye did superb job.
As a Response Wg Cmdr Nouman Ali flying his F-16AM from No.11Sqn locked on Mig. Abhinandan went all blind. Because of PAF Superior Electronic warfare planes. F-16s were data linked to Saab 2000. F-16s didn't have to use the radar.. This was plus point...

Now, remaining in depth story of the Mig-21 is as follow thanks to this article.
Please give it a read most of the matter resolves just by this article.

According this article pattern of debris of Mig-21 was towards LOC. Means Abhinandan realozed his mistake, but it was too late.

1*X0nT6pnx0XtvjB7_MJ0c8g.png

Now, did he shot down F-16? Answer is"Hell No"

Pakistan found intact seeker of R-73. Indians said but the fuze went off. Possible because of crash and explosion when AMRAAM fuze went off near MIG.
1*yy5WFjHk9U9o9i8V1T6Seg.png

If we look closely to this screen shots it clear that R-73 rocket motor is still attached to pylon. Missile never left the aircraft.
1*wJlFJJBnuBE26LZwNR56OA.png

View attachment 656109

Bz69bzZ.jpg

pVhkgDa.jpg

QYAgYc8.jpg

8DzQieB.jpg

2x R-77 and 2x R-73 were recovered from Mig-21 wreckage. 1 R-73 did explode but on its own pylon/launch rail and most probably on the ground when the plane was still engulfed in flames. Because of the explosion the left wing flipped upside down exposing the pylon with R-73 tail section stick attached to it.

One problem with the IAF story. Too far. The location of the 1st chute is >30 km from where Mig-21 was shot down. That's outside the range of the R-73. Not conclusive but it begs the question why an F-16 would be heading NW when its base is in a very different direction.
2019_4$largeimg10_Wednesday_2019_063854868.JPG

This is what a f-16 Crash looks like..
file.php

Not like this.
file.php

They said F-16 was from No.19 Sqn. Why Pakistan will send Non-BVR capable F-16 to high risk environment. By the way No.19 Sqn based is a part of Southern Air Command not Northern. They said pilot was Wing Commander Shahzaz-Udin(WTF) then later changed to Shazad udin. But a good friend "Knuckles"
on F-16.net said to a Indian member when he claimed this that "He was at Maxwell AFB for a dinner party and he had a nice talk with him. So Indians claimed Shahzaz Udin was at Maxwell AFB at that time.

How Indians managed to see chutes 50km inside Pakistan.

Pakistan cannot hide this from Lockheed Martin and US. If there was F-16 missing LM could have have announced. After a physical count there is no way PAF could smuggle that F-16 with same serial number.

F-16 is out of the question...........

Now the SU-30 MKI(2) and other pilots:
I think i don't need to explain this point. Alright for our Indian Members. Ground witness claim that there were two parachutes near LOC majority said it was across LOC on the Indian side.
->4-5 AMRAAMs fired at SU-30 somehow they manged to dodge(How?)
-> AMRAAM Deris
-> Witnessed claim of chutes acoss the LOC.
-> Videos of SU-30MKI like jet falling down.....

Ye case pani ki tarah saaf hai my lord
Now Pakistan actually played smart. The point I asked to keep in mind t was they wanted US to put sanctions on Pakistan for misuse of F-16s. As I said PAF played smart and lured Indian jets towards LOC to use F-16 in defense.....

Now still Indians think story is other way. Me ab kya kr skta hun....
The story of f16 has been laid to rest by independent third party while the story of strikes have been laid to rest BY MULITIPLE OPEN sources and satellite images..

Noone takes india claim seriously everyone understand its for domestic consumption

@Suriya

you have not yet debunked my 8 x Kills theory yet.. (3 x Su-30MKI) 2 x from No.15 Sqn and 1 x from No.221 Sqn. i have also claimed (2 x Mirage 2000 Mk 2) No.1 Sqn shot down by JF17s, and 3 x MiG-21BISON (No.51 Sqn)shot down by F16s also..including W/C Abhi.

Total 8 Kills (2 x JF17s, 6 x F-16s) excluding 1 x Mil Mi-8 fratricide by IA

So you know ..we can claim on what we have come to conclusion...after own research. did you ask the Indian Defense ministry? about there losses. write them they will not write you back. there will be no denial.

Someone on another part of the internet confirms your kills.

However, I have my own theory about this. I think there were "two bouts". A first one after PAF struck, where abhinandan and the first MKI got shot, and a second one after this one. This second one was a full on combat with multiple aircraft down and was decided by both sides to be kept under the table.

What did Pak lose from the whole affair? I don't know but I am certain they lost something. Whether some militants that were camped outside the compound or even an aircraft (JF-17?) we don't know.

Someone on another part of the internet confirms your kills.

However, I have my own theory about this. I think there were "two bouts". A first one after PAF struck, where abhinandan and the first MKI got shot, and a second one after this one. This second one was a full on combat with multiple aircraft down and was decided by both sides to be kept under the table.

What did Pak lose from the whole affair? I don't know but I am certain they lost something. Whether some militants that were camped outside the compound or even an aircraft (JF-17?) we don't know.

Now...Now! Thats very interesting! My friend...who would that be? who is opening up the Pandora box... what else he has to share about it?

by the way we had zero losses...thats what actually hurt them the most! they were not able to fire single missile...brother...

Also i have to disagree about 2 x engagements... what my take was Su-30MKI kill was the 1st AIM-120C5 BVR shot 36nm-38nm minimum with 22 second flight time..till it hit...and MiG-21BISON was last to be shot in between 7mins other planes were shot at and killed.

4th Aug-20 :)

Indians are now saying that Su-30MKI aka Raptor of the east aka mini AWACS aka 8th wonder of the world is a lousy plane :mad::-)8-)
Rude awakening?

also at 1:12:48 Sukhoi is a huge failure and Rafale is its replacement :disagree::azn::oops::partay:?????

Indians are now saying that Su-30MKI aka Raptor of the east aka mini AWACS aka 8th wonder of the world is a lousy plane :mad::-)8-)
Rude awakening?

also at 1:12:48 Sukhoi is a huge failure and Rafale is its replacement :disagree::azn::oops::partay:?????
Yeah because the Indians are obviously the best pilots in the world and if they get shot down or crash, then it is most certainly the aircraft's fault. Indeed, no plane is good enough for the world's best pilots, not even the mighty 6th gen super stealthy/fast/maneuverable Tejas.

PAF you are too kind to hold back in 2019. Anyway the Indians lost and now they are shaking in fear because JF-17 and F-16 can do whatever they want to useless Indian airforce. The Indian has been shown some of its own ways. They are quick to tell themselves Rafale will be equalizer.

Well done PAF! Hope that PAF will not hold back next time. I hope PAF and PLAAF can shove some PL-12 and PL-15s up IAF Rafale's and their new air marshal bring out PL-15 deep from Rafale's to show the world how far they got penetrated. These hindutvas have no shame and mouths only for lies. PLAAF waiting hungry for IAF to find some balls and come for a fight too. We feel India is getting itchy for another beating but they have already given us our land without fighting.

India surrender because Balakot strike on tree and magic counting of "300 killed" resulted in deep penetration by PAF, captured pilot, Mig-21 kill, Su-30MKI kill, Indian army friendly kills. 2019 aggression on Ladakh and CPEC result in IA tied up, 20+ killed, 50+ captured. Here they have magic counting skills too and invent 100 PLA deaths and PLA despite killing more than 20 Indiqns, they still gave India back the 50 captured. Make sense only to Indian IQ. You can see why India just fights using lies as ammunition on the Jai Jai media now. Because every time they move and fight or show aggression, they receive those results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rude awakening?

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Pakistan aircraft enter Indian airspace, bomb site near J&K ammo depot
Published: February 28, 2019 5:51 AM
The PAF action came the morning after the Indian Army destroyed five Pakistani posts while retaliating to heavy shelling and firing from across the LoC.
89-3.jpg
Ministry of external affairs spokesperson Raveesh Kumar (left) and Air Vice-Marshal
RGK Kapoor during a media briefing in New Delhi on Wednesday
By Arun Sharma

At least three Pakistan Air Force (PAF) aircraft violated the Indian airspace over Nowshera and Poonch sectors on Wednesday morning, bombed a site near an Army ammunition depot and a wooded area before they were pushed back by Indian aircraft.

Official sources said one of the Pakistani aircraft was shot down in a dog fight — it took place near Sher Makri in Nowshera — by the IAF which also lost a MiG-21 Bison and its pilot was missing. The Pakistan Army later said the Indian pilot was in their custody.

Nowshera residents said a PAF aircraft showed up at 10.20 am, released a bomb near an ammunition depot at Narian near the Jammu-Rajouri National Highway and retreated.

According to residents, there was a huge explosion but there was no casualty or damage to property since the bomb had fallen in a forest. Police quickly cordoned off the area.

Officials and eyewitnesses said three PAF aircraft entered Indian airspace from the direction of Kalal near Nowshera. While one headed towards the Narian ammunition depot, the other two flew along the LoC after crossing over to the Indian side.

One turned back near Bhimber Gali while the other dropped a bomb in a forest area near Krishna Ghati and then headed in the direction of Azad Kashmir.

The PAF action came the morning after the Indian Army destroyed five Pakistani posts while retaliating to heavy shelling and firing from across the LoC. Defence ministry spokesperson Lt Colonel Devender Anand said Pakistan resorted to “shelling with heavy calibre weapons at 12 to 15 places along the LoC’’ from 6.30 pm on Tuesday. Pakistani troops were also seen “firing mortars and missiles from civilian houses using villagers as human shields’’, he said. The Indian Army, he said, retaliated and “our focussed fire resulted in severe destruction of five Pakistani posts and a number of casualties to Pak Army’’.

https://www.financialexpress.com/de...irspace-bomb-site-near-jk-ammo-depot/1500849/

@Windjammer do not forget this press briefing of indian forces :lol:

Sher Makri in Nowshera

That is the same location (IoK) where a witness being interviewed by Indian News Channel said that an IAF jet flying from Rajauri Sector was on fire and went down. So they claimed it to be an F-16 in haste but later found it an MKI and then only shown a piece of AMRAAM which actually took it down and never mentioned Sher Makri are of Bhawani or the wreckage at all. Can anyone expect Indians not doing so despite the area is in IoK?

Now...Now! Thats very interesting! My friend...who would that be? who is opening up the Pandora box... what else he has to share about it?

by the way we had zero losses...thats what actually hurt them the most! they were not able to fire single missile...brother...

Also i have to disagree about 2 x engagements... what my take was Su-30MKI kill was the 1st AIM-120C5 BVR shot 36nm-38nm minimum with 22 second flight time..till it hit...and MiG-21BISON was last to be shot in between 7mins other planes were shot at and killed.

4th Aug-20 :)
Speed tu bata----you should know what speed means------BTW 31nm :rolleyes1:

Back
Top Bottom