What's new

2nd T20I: India vs Pakistan at Ahmedabad 2012.

Virat kohli should lead india in t20 and ODI.... While sehwag should lead india in test match.... Dhoni getting the fruit of his karma where he dropped many new young players while kept giving chance to useless players like rohit sharma, ishant sharma, jadeja etc etc.... India team turning into u.p team.... There are many best players in gujarat but due to politics the congress wont let any player who in gujarat join indian team due to modi factor.... Btw gambhir, dhoni and sachin should take retirement from test cricket.... We need new young players. Dont worry about loosing matchs.... india loosing matchs at present. Wont make difference. The only difference it will bring is young players will learn.... indian cricket team right now politician team.... Congress took over it.... Even shadow of congress good enough to destroy anything. Be it CWG, hockey, IOA, economy, law and order and now indian cricket team....

I dont know why Indians always blame Dhoni.

He has no world class bowlers to play with.

Give him bowlers and he will be successful. He is already dealing with the indian players who have an ego of the size of mount everest.

This was one of the fastest moving thread i ever come across (during the 1st 20:20) Wonder what is in store for today!!!!...

This was one of the fastest moving thread i ever come across (during the 1st 20:20) Wonder what is in store for today!!!!...
You should have seen the thread about Rafale selection for MMRCA.

You should have seen the thread about Rafale selection for MMRCA.

I missed that :(

I dont know why Indians always blame Dhoni.

He has no world class bowlers to play with.

Give him bowlers and he will be successful. He is already dealing with the indian players who have an ego of the size of mount everest.

We always look for easy scapegoats..... Our memories are tooo smalll... Most of the time we forget history.... I think the table would have been turned if india won the match...... Its normal with the loosing side in a india pak match... :)

Today is Friday and I have rarely seen Pakistan lose on a Friday so India will have to play out of their skins to win today.

what hafeez is doing here :D

152885.jpg

pating Ishant's third shoulder.

I missed that :(
We always look for easy scapegoats..... Our memories are tooo smalll... Most of the time we forget history.... I think the table would have been turned if india won the match...... Its normal with the loosing side in a india pak match... :)

This is true. We look to make lot of changes when we lose, but you win some and lose some

friends look for india to come hard at us - dangerman - v/kohli. this guy is too much!

friends look for india to come hard at us - dangerman - v/kohli. this guy is too much!

Sir, you can't predict Yuvi as well! On his day, he can shine with both bat and ball!! I just wish he maintains his health well!!

India Squad
MS Dhoni, R Ashwin, P Awana, PP Chawla, AB Dinda, G Gambhir, RA Jadeja, V Kohli, B Kumar, AM Rahane, SK Raina, AT Rayudu, I Sharma, RG Sharma, Yuvraj Singh
Pakistan Squad
Mohammad Hafeez, Ahmed Shehzad, Asad Ali. Junaid Khan, Kamran Akmal, Mohammad Irfan, Nasir Jamshed, Saeed Ajmal, Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Sohail Tanvir, Umar Akmal, Umar Amin, Umar Gul, Zulfiqar Babar

Back
Top Bottom