What's new

$3 billion from Saudi Arabia to the Lebanese National Army

Saudi has hepled rebels billion billion dollars just 3$ billion dollar for Lebanese army!
It's just null propaganda.

Saudi has hepled rebels billion billion dollars just 3$ billion dollar for Lebanese army!
It's just null propaganda.

I hope this will make you as much mad as your brain can take. :lol:

PressTV only covers two things lately prince Bandar daily life and Saudi Arabia.

They should call it PressTV Saudi Arabia .

Because the Iranians can never forget what Bandar had done to them when they crossed the line.

I hope this will make you as much mad as your brain can take. :lol:

Because the Iranians can never forget what Bandar had done to them when they crossed the line.

At first I thought presstv was a political comedy channel until I realized the guys there were actually real presenters not John Stewart type .

The US doesn't want a rebel victory in Syria and is willing to help Iran and Iraq to not allow it. There has been an operation in Iraq as we speak to support this.

And the snake Saudi Arabia claims to support rebels but doesn't want their victory either and is working with the US to make sure any Islamic organizations don't have any success in Syria.

At the same time they're all trying to allow this to benefit Israel. Try to contain rebels yet also isolate Hezbollah.

Syria doesn't pose a threat to Israel and Iran is too far to be considered. They also soon will have better ties with the world.

Not really that way , the new American strategy is let them slaughter each other and lead Syria to an eventual partition .

They will always work on letting Sunnis and Shia slaughter each other while IDF on the other-side of Golan heights sit there eating popcorn .

You see how Europe and Turkey facilitated your Brothers to join the fight in Syria without any restrictions , it serves their interests getting rid of their own radical muslims , recently UK decided to strip all british muslims fighting in Syria of their citizenship .

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...ighting-in-Syria-stripped-of-nationality.html

Even the relief of 7 billion dollars given to Iran will be spent on propping up Assad to kill even more Syrians .

This plays best for Israel , they never want to see this conflict end until Syria is divided into pieces ruled by various thugs and warlords more like Somalia these days .

Last edited:
Actually Maliki didn’t mean to replace Mecca with Kerbela with the word Qibla as already explained.

Also you suddenly took a 180 degrees turn again lol, suddenly from close to secular atheist on an extreme anti Shia path.

Sistani is my personal guide man cant wait till we have our own wilayet al fakih system in Iraq.

the christian french president rushed up to the tresorie of the global war on jihad, he asked the house of saud for help after the leader of Nusra spoke about the need to protect our muslim brothers n sisters in Lebanon from the opression of Hizbulat, the 3 billion given to the christian lebanese army will only help Hz since christians n shia r allies against muslims !!!

add to that 30 billion to Pissi in only 6 months to kill tousands of Egyptian muslims !!!

all that while our Syrian muslim brothers n sisters r dying in Ghouta n Hums out of hunger

These rich Saudi fat cats got money coming out their backside it seems lol if they want to throw cash around how about helping out some Muslims in backward states in Bihar and UP here in India?

These rich Saudi fat cats got money coming out their backside it seems lol if they want to throw cash around how about helping out some Muslims in backward states in Bihar and UP here in India?

Saudi Arabia is not a cash ATM and now Saudi has its own poverty to deal with first , god I Just hate some people with their hatred of Saudis Just because things are working well for them .

Even though not that so many people like us, we always try to help.

One man's dead is a tragedy, a million is just a statistic.

Wallah ento 7abayebna allah ye7fazkom

Offended? You must have been smoking something.

I'm pointing my finger at your immaturity. You are a little immature boy, nothing else.

:lol:

I hope that it won't continue by the time your pipeline gas with the mullahs finish.

that pipeline is not for spraying fire on other muslims

please complete ur sentence...........help Muslims in backward states in Bihar and UP who have been massacred which ur govt failed to protect.

"Dont ask Saudis for help in such scenarios.......they might actually change something;)"

No worries bro, we can feed a nation of your kins and kind.

After all, %99 of people are mad at us for one reason or another. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom