What's new

31 get life sentence for Gujarat Riots

Here the case is not "Hindus killed Muslims" or "Muslims killed Hindus" , Some maniacs from both side killed each other and all involved should be punished severely and these communal clashes need to be put on hold forever.

Not to forget, that almost all parties vie for this communal division to grab vote banks. We are simply prey in the eyes of political lions. We should be united to fight this forever.

Happy to see judiciary is taking its own time but the output is appreciated!

You can't be self selective. You blame Indian Media when we post about Pakistan but when it comes to Gujarat, you support it.

Moreover, at least from our heart we know Modi is somewhere involved if not directly than indirectly. One more thing, you should know, that our courts are trying their best to punish it. We have set up trial court, special riot court, high court for riot case, supreme court case and also Special Investigation Team. But to prove in court, one need to substantial proof. I think the day Modi looses election in Gujarat, a next day you will see all whistle blower coming out and stating the truth putting Modi behind bar. Just wait and watch. You should not criticize India for that when its totally internal matter.

you have a point bro trust me the biggest DEATH SENTENCE for this hindu nationalism is INDIAN NATIONALISM, after all it get's its inspiration's from the jai maharastra feeling its the theme of the maratha empire which came into being after it broke of from delhi trust me just one The Honourable Francis Rawdon "The Earl of Moira" lord Rawdon & MUNRO, (MAJOR-GENERAL, SIR) THOMAS from the indian army & this curse is finish history bloody' history ! as the british used to say it

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9f/Lord_Moira.jpg

http://www.electricscotland.com/history/other/images/Munro.gif

you have a point bro trust me the biggest DEATH SENTENCE for this hindu nationalism is INDIAN NATIONALISM, after all it get's its inspiration's from the jai maharastra feeling its the theme of the maratha empire which came into being after it broke of from delhi trust me just one The Honourable Francis Rawdon "The Earl of Moira" lord Rawdon from the indian army & this curse is finish history bloody' history ! as the british used to say it

which delhi are you talking about??? the one which was ruled by maniac like aurangzeb?? we marathas broke them,they did not break us...
we maharashtrians always say jai hind before jai maharashtra and each maharshtrain is ready to fight for india when time comes...
------------
on topic i think modi is never going to get punished even if he was involved in all this....
real people involved in this were those who lost their cool when godhra happened..

which delhi are you talking about??? the one which was ruled by maniac like aurangzeb?? we marathas broke them,they did not break us...
we maharashtrians always say jai hind before jai maharashtra and each maharshtrain is ready to fight for india when time comes...
------------
on topic i think modi is never going to get punished even if he was involved in all this....
real people involved in this were those who lost their cool when godhra happened..

oh terrible dear i tell you , So you maharashtrians as thou you your self have said it did all that emotional effort which “God Almighty” only knows , but alas it was all knocked out with just one spanking from hell that came form the command's of calcutta so sad na ain it ? tragedy i tell you

you have a point bro trust me the biggest DEATH SENTENCE for this hindu nationalism is INDIAN NATIONALISM, after all it get's its inspiration's from the jai maharastra feeling its the theme of the maratha empire which came into being after it broke of from delhi trust me just one The Honourable Francis Rawdon "The Earl of Moira" lord Rawdon & MUNRO, (MAJOR-GENERAL, SIR) THOMAS from the indian army & this curse is finish history bloody' history ! as the british used to say it

http://www.electricscotland.com/history/other/images/Munro.gif

From when u start trolling my friend silent soldier??????

------------

If he is involved he will be punished..............whether Godhra or Gujarat riots or let be 84 riots innocent people lost life......

Here the case is not "Hindus killed Muslims" or "Muslims killed Hindus" , Some maniacs from both side killed each other and all involved should be punished severely and these communal clashes need to be put on hold forever.

Not to forget, that almost all parties vie for this communal division to grab vote banks. We are simply prey in the eyes of political lions. We should be united to fight this forever.

Happy to see judiciary is taking its own time but the output is appreciated!

The thing which make them cruel was unfaithful ang killer behaviour of other. Well all got angry after Godhra It was final that court can not give justice as hard to collect evidence against person. so revenge taken by hindu. and as innocent muslim killed they start their revenge. They were not Maniac. Just think after Godhra no attack by hindues and than failure of court to punish responsible. well Godhra is most responsible. the later act was due to same.

At election in Godhra Sonia Italian Gandhi had made statement "Whatever happened after Godhrakand were not good."

The thing which make them cruel was unfaithful ang killer behaviour of other. Well all got angry after Godhra It was final that court can not give justice as hard to collect evidence against person. so revenge taken by hindu. and as innocent muslim killed they start their revenge. They were not Maniac. Just think after Godhra no attack by hindues and than failure of court to punish responsible. well Godhra is most responsible. the later act was due to same.

At election in Godhra Sonia Italian Gandhi had made statement "Whatever happened after Godhrakand were not good."

Its eye for eye and tooth for tooth for you........but if i do this then i am terrorist........

oh terrible dear i tell you , So you maharashtrians as thou you your self have said it did all that emotional effort which “God Almighty” only knows , but alas it was all knocked out with just one spanking from hell that came form the command's of calcutta so sad na ain it ? tragedy i tell you

there is nothing in this world which lasts forever..empires rise and empires fall...nothing new in that....

If he is involved he will be punished..............whether Godhra or Gujarat riots or let be 84 riots innocent people lost life......

did jagdish tytler get punished??
those who engineer such attacks never get punished..

The Indian Judiciary does not have the Kahones to hang the GENOCIDAL MANIAC NARENDRA MODI. Just putting few small time criminals behind bars is making a mockery of the judicial process.

Good one. Claim points by targeting the only warrior leader in our country.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

The Indian Judiciary does not have the Kahones to hang the GENOCIDAL MANIAC NARENDRA MODI. Just putting few small time criminals behind bars is making a mockery of the judicial process.

Good one. Claim points by targeting the only warrior leader in our country. :lol:

agreed bro i have been saying this that when something so emotional is rising against the tempreture to counter it thats where the constitutional authoritarianism come's to play here china is an shining example of success which can be followed if implemented to nip the evil in the bud in maharastra,gujrat & the concervative belts of karnataka these are where the hindutwa revival fever's strong hold's & thus needs to be suppresed there with an iron fist other wise this cancer might spread & thats where the security threat can unfold to epic proportions given the baground of the geo-politics in the international scene from the regional perspective should be taken into consideration

agreed bro i have been saying this that when something so emotional is rising against the tempreture to counter it thats where the constitutional authoritarianism come's to play here china is an shining example of success which can be followed if implemented to nip the evil in the bud in maharastra,gujrat & the concervative belts of karnataka these are where the hindutwa revival fever's strong hold's & thus needs to be suppresed there with an iron fist other wise this cancer might spread & thats where the security threat can unfold to epic proportions given the baground of the geo-politics in the international scene from the regional perspective should be taken into consideration

Brother ....I am a minority from Kerala and have been to NE, Central Indian States like MP,UP and now in J&K..........i was never discriminated or abused being from a minority community or south Indian........but again you will find rotten brains everywhere.........

.............................................................................................let it be....................

Like him, hate him..you just cant ignore him ;)

Back
Top Bottom