What's new

4 Pakistani Troops Martyred as Indian firing led to there car fell in River

You will have your days and wins and we will have ours. That's normal.You expose a weakness and we will analyze and fill it. Army got a free hand to buy stuff with no upper limit. I think they will use this opportunity to beef up our weapon system. We believe that overall we have an edge and you have your own beliefs.
Post any video hunting like these not the videos bombing bunkers means really a hunt.

so both sides counting heads? awesome!
There is no one-upmanship in this fight.
Sometimes a point cannot be made without loss, that's the sad reality of the world.

They can be but with little effect and there are very few places,where they are deployed in most forward position,onlu an idiot will try to use them instead of MG'S.

A 40 mm round fired from a 70 cal long gun with both direct hit and exploding, and exploding right on top of Bunkers is of little effect ?

Our troops have been hauling 105mm IFG at forward posts and Siachin for a long time- and they are deadly effective in Direct fire mode- 40mm L70 Bofors is small in comparison-

These both were accidents,IED blast will shatter an unarmored vehicle, killing all occupants.

Have been reported as IED blasts, IED effect depends on explosives used, what you are referring to is perhaps an artillery shell used as an IED- In that case, It would probably be anti-personnel IED a small mortar or a mine-

yes i opened the link and i found this one person again and again"

What about the "Cow Media" :rofl:

we need an EXCUSE for a full scale assault on Pakistan
When people want to do something they don't need no excuse and when they don't want to they can find zillion excuses.

Tell me more about it.......
Don't forget this is not personal. This is a defence forum. Ideal place to cultivate national chauvinism and create unity in a immature region of the world - this includes you guys also. I merely try to do it at prefessional level. You do something - you do it 100%

Nationalism is the only antidote to religious craze that has afflicted large chunks of Pakistan. The big green machine is the only reposite we secularists have against the ummah lovers even if it means sinking into the mud sometimes - hope you get my point.

So expect lot of India bashing - at least it is for a good cause.

Need 99 head per soldier.
Nay. Lets fill the Ganga ..

simple if they send terrorist
kill their soldiers
so that they should learn to behave
we had enough of congressi style

RIP to soldiers.... still I feel bit overstreched. This is bound to happend ,3 indians martyred in couple of days ago.The next traget is again neelam ghati .So PA boys should watch out .

Indians always have superior firepower across loc stretch.Reason well the amount of mortars shell Indian army and bsf fires is just mind blowing.I still remember, a small bsf company fired more than 300 -120 mm and 80mm mortars in a matter of 2-3 hours.

But they die like Lions. Yours look like Pigs. I also heard that Indian Soldiers put Cow Dung Paste on their Hair instead of Mehendi as per the ancient Parampara??
History and geography doesn't support you.Look east and you will curse even a dodo.

I am against all this.itni buri maar nahi maarni chaiye.
I agree with you

4,000 Army soldiers killed, 390 suicides since Kargil
November 26, 2012 17:22 IST
26lead14.jpg
Nearly 4,000 soldiers have been killed in the country after the Kargil operations in 1999 while more than 390 Army troops have committed suicide in the last three years, Lok Sabha was informed on Monday.

In a written reply in Lok Sabha, Defence Minister A K Antony said more than 25,000 Junior Commissioned Officers and jawans have proceeded on pre-mature retirement in the last three years.

"530 soldiers were martyred during Kargil War under operation Vijay. 3,987 soldiers have been killed afterwards during the years 2000-2012," he said.

The Indian Army is deployed in counter-insurgency and counter terrorist operations in Jammu and Kashmir and northeastern states for over two decades. In addition, they are also guarding the Line of Control (LoC) with Pakistan in Jammu and Kashmir.

On suicides in the force, Antony said, "A total of 394 Army personnel committed suicide between 2009 up to November 20, this year."

Recently, the suicide by a jawan in an armoured unit in Samba in J-K had led to a face-off between officers and soldiers after which a detailed court of inquiry was ordered.

Antony said in last three years, 25,063 Army personnel have opted for pre-mature retirement.

"However, reasons for seeking premature retirement cannot be attributed to stressful working environment," the Minister said.

As per the figures provided by the Ministry, 7,499 personnel took premature retirement in 2009, 7,249 in 2010 and 10,315 in 2011.

To a query on number of human rights violation cases against Army personnel, Antony said a total of 169 complaints have been received in the last three years of which 162 were found to be false.

He said in 2009, 79 complaints were received from areas including the northeast, Jammu and Kashmir and other states and all of them were found to be false.

Of the 90 complaints in the two subsequent years, 83 were found to be false and seven complaints were pending, he said.

"Five complaints of 2010 and one complaint of 2011 are subjudice and one complaint is under process," he said.

Majority of the complaints have been filed from Jammu and Kashmir and north-eastern states where the Army is deployed for counter-terrorism operations.

History and geography doesn't support you.Look east and you will curse even a dodo.

Have some history classes. Despite of having many times larger Military your Pigs were roasted badly.

Back
Top Bottom