What's new

434 terror attacks’ reported against security forces

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

434 terror attacks’ reported against security forces​

With 247 attacks during six months of 2022, K-P reported highest number of incidents

Correspondent
July 30, 2022

photo file

ISLAMABAD: The country witnessed around 434 attacks on security forces carried out by terrorists during the first six months of the current year, a report presented in the upper house of parliament shows.

According to details of the attacks on the security forces presented by the Interior Ministry in the Senate, at least 323 soldiers of security forces and other institutions were martyred in the wake of terror assaults.

Meanwhile, 718 soldiers and officers of security forces and other organisations were injured.

The report claimed that Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) reported the highest number of militant attacks on the security forces, witnessing around 247 attacks on security forces during six months of the current year.

In Balochistan, 171 incidents of terrorism took place whereas 12 attacks were reported in Sindh.

Punjab witnessed the least number of attacks – one – while three such incidents took place in Islamabad.

It is pertinent to note that a few days ago, a delegation of Pakistani Ulema was reported to have failed to convince the outlawed Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) to soften their stance in peace talks with Pakistani negotiators.

The delegation, led by Sheikh-ul-Islam Mufti Taqi Usmani, flew into Kabul in a C-130 plane on Monday and was scheduled to stay in Kabul until Wednesday for making a last-ditch effort to convince the TTP leadership to soften their stance, with chances of them showing flexibility slim.

A source in the Ulema delegation had told The Express Tribune that the TTP leadership listened to them patiently but refused to budge on their demands.

323 martyrs.

How is this acceptable?

After the collapse of the afghan republic, it would be considered a acceptable cost

Think about it in a different way, the entire afghan republic fell apart, the afghans, U.S, NATO, Indias ran with their tails between their legs

If the cost can be minimized to a few hundred (of course every life is important to their families) then that is a strategic coup in military and strategic terms

At the same time our forces have been on the hunt against our enemies and have slaughtered them, with unprecedented pressure and teams operating deep in Afghanistan

it will be at least 3 years of similar costs as we place unbearable costs and consequences on our enemies

With China sitting on India's neck on the LAC forced India Into a peace on the LOC all to give us time to deal with the afghan fallout

We haven't forgotten India in all this either, efforts at subterfuge and spreading discord in India at the moment are full throttle with a communal angle being pushed, hindutva has always been a weapon for us inside india and things are going as planned

Honestly if it was t for the lanat patwaris, jiyalas, PDM and neutrals I would say our strategic planning over the last few years has been incredible

But now our next step is to crush the PDM over the next year

Also likely that the Indian friend is taunting us because we always bring up MRAPs whenever this topic is discussed.
I give a dam about his intentions but what he is suggesting is 100 % right

Replacing mig 21 fighter jets might help saving pilot lives as well

No doubt about that. Everything should be done to avoid these casualties.

Kalboshan doesn't need any consulate to stay in. He can do fine in ditches and caves. @INDIAPOSITIVE

You-can-t-keep-snakes-in-your-94120.jpg

Last edited:
With how the Taliban are behaving and the deteriorating security situation in Afghanistan, I'm not too sure about the potential benefits.

And who is going to crush the PDM. Not the people who had it formed in the first place.

The Taliban are afghans, only the deluded would think that they would be some sort of blessing.

They are afghans and afghans are jahils, Pakistani actions were to defend Pakistani strategic interests and nothing else, the afghans have to be managed on a CONSTANT basis, their is no win or lose, just continuous management of the afghan situation

Our aims is to deny our enemies any ability to use afghan space against us, at one point we were facing a entrenched USA/NATO alongside a hostile afghan republic and India with multiple intelligences operations/stations across Afghanistan

ALL of it was destroyed

The Taliban aren't good for us, but they don't pose the strategic threat that the combination of U.S, Afghan republic or India did

The whole point of China humiliating India on the LAC was to give us time and space to deal with the afghan fallout

Anyone thinking their would not be a fallout was deluded

Thua far things have gone well both in Afghanistan and KP/Balochistan

This is what will confuse fanboys, they won't understand that the situation is tough but not no where near critical and we have unleashed pain and misery on our enemies

So again we have costs and they will continue for at least the next 3 years, but to bring down a enemy state and finish our enemies it's worth it, fcuk the afghan civilians, the afghans should have behaved

No one likes our soldiers being attacked but considering the fallout of the entire fall of the republic, thus far it hasn't been so bad

Again, Plans in India are underway

Our big problem is our idiot politicians and the lanats of PDM

Congratulations. You are only 500 jets too late

i agree it's pathetic it should have been replaced by now no excuses ,but i don't get why you are dragging some random crashes to the topic at hand are we comparing terror attacks with accidents/crashes now?bruh then you are far far off ..terror attacks are far more devastating reason why india was not able to host any major events in kashmir and pakistan couldn't host any cricket matches for years my friend im not trolling i honestly think mraps and armed uavs could help you guys out but if you want to troll i would be ignoring you from now on regards

i agree it's pathetic it should have been replaced by now no excuses ,but i don't get why you are dragging some random crashes to the topic at hand are we comparing terror attacks with accidents/crashes now?bruh then you are far far off ..terror attacks are far more devastating reason why india was not able to host any major events in kashmir and pakistan couldn't host any cricket matches for years my friend im not trolling i honestly think mraps and armed uavs could help you guys out but if you want to troll i would be ignoring you from now on regards
Seems like someone is unable to take his own medicine.

I mean hey, you talk about this, but all you do is post about the casualties Pakistan suffets, but never inflicts. I mean hey i see through your bullshido, and if you cant take it, then dont dish it. Simple as. Ciao

No wonder GHQ wants talks with insurgents.

GHQbis happy to talk to TTP because they are in Afghanistan, they can do what they like in Afghanistan, they can slaughter their own population all they want, the can treat afghan women like shit we don't care

Due to the pashtun tribal issue and we have tried not to mass bomb or mass slaughter

Negotiations may be fruitful, we will see how it goes

Seems like someone is unable to take his own medicine.

I mean hey, you talk about this, but all you do is post about the casualties Pakistan suffets, but never inflicts. I mean hey i see through your bullshido, and if you cant take it, then dont dish it. Simple as. Ciao

attacks in india are at record low nothing to post really ,proxies are letting you down not me don't hate me blame your proxies ,well at least you can get off on some random Suicide and Fratricide Cases so all hope is not lost i guess?

attacks in india are at record low nothing to post really ,proxies are letting you down not me don't hate me blame your proxies ,well at least you can get off on some random Suicide and Fratricide Cases so all hope is not lost i guess?

Communalism in India is at a all time hight, division in India is through the roof

Not forgetting the covid holocaust last year where you lost millions of your own population because of your own stupidity

The last few years have been brutal for India when you really think about it

From being humiliated on the LAC
Being humiliated by Pakistan in 2019
Being completely out thought in Afghanistan
Getting your head of military blown up
And the social fabric in India being torn apart
You are in the calm before the storm

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom