What's new

434 terror attacks’ reported against security forces

Communalism in India is at a all time hight, division in India is through the roof

Not forgetting the covid holocaust last year where you lost millions of your own population because of your own stupidity

The last few years have been brutal for India when you really think about it

From being humiliated on the LAC
Being humiliated by Pakistan in 2019
Being completely out thought in Afghanistan
Getting your head of military blown up
And the social fabric in India being torn apart
You are in the calm before the storm
no it's not Communalism don't define india we are 1.2 billion and strong

you envy india's unity

Last edited:
no it's not Communalism don't define india we are 1.2 billion and strong

you envy india's unity

🤣🤣🤣🤣😃😃 Please bruv, don't talk BULLSHIT

You make yourself look like a retard

Do you think everyone is blind, we know exactly what is happening and ISI is pushing it, and it will only get worse

Once again you lost millions to covid mostly due to your own stupidity
You got your own head of military killed
You were humiliated militarily by both China and Pakistan
You were defeated in Afghanistan and ran with your tail between your legs
You are on the cusp of social breakdown across India forget Kashmir, the hatred is now seeping across India (when will dindhus unite 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

India has had political stability when it shouldn't really have considering some of the shit happening to India with modi in charge

That is what is letting Pakistan down at the moment but nothing like what's happened to India has happened to Pakistan

🤣🤣🤣🤣😃😃 Please bruv, don't talk BULLSHIT

You make yourself look like a retard

Do you think everyone is blind, we know exactly what is happening and ISI is pushing it, and it will only get worse

Once again you lost millions to covid mostly due to your own stupidity
Numbers are highly exaggerated
You were humiliated militarily by both China and Pakistan
nope debatable
You were defeated in Afghanistan and ran with your tail between your legs
You are on the cusp of social breakdown across India forget Kashmir, the hatred is now seeping across India (when will dindhus unite 🤣🤣🤣🤣)
no such thing indians are united and strong ! rogue elements from both sides don't define india

India has had political stability when it shouldn't really have considering some of the shit happening to India with modi in charge

That is what is letting Pakistan down at the moment but nothing like what's happened to India has happened to Pakistan
okay

Numbers are highly exaggerated

nope debatable

no such thing indians are united and strong ! rogue elements from both sides don't define india

okay

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣,

Honestly Pakistan has political instability with knock on economic effects

But you denying millions of your own dead, military defeat to your neighbours and burning your own head of military and his bitch and totally denying the mass hatred being peddled in India at the moment is called living in DENIAL

attacks in india are at record low nothing to post really ,proxies are letting you down not me don't hate me blame your proxies ,well at least you can get off on some random Suicide and Fratricide Cases so all hope is not lost i guess?
You never post about any casualties the Indian military take. Be it fratricide, suicide or through combat.

Come on, you are grasping at straws here mate

noted sir i'm out

but
you do realize it's Huffal that made an off topic remark and i am only responding ?
Hey, im just responding to you @ting me to this thread (i know why you did it you triggered boi).

Its you who started it

This will continue till you don't increase cost of Afghani terrorism. To start off start deporting afghanis and cut off their supply line till they stop supporting terrorists against Pakistan. Problem is we have many 5th columnists locals who rather act against Pakistan because of similar ethnicity.

Killing brainwashed youth is of no use. There will never be shortage of terrorists in this environment. You have to cut head of snake aka Afghanistan.

Sounds like a job for the COAS..

Too bad the guy we have is too busy facilitating polio vaccine workers, making statements against Russia, and begging the US for money. For hobbies, I hear he likes to overthrow democratically elected governments and take long walks at the GHQ.

As long as Bajwa and fat old Generals who half the time are drunk are caretakers of Pakistan national security, I see no chance of improvement. We need younger and more smart and intelligent Generals who knows their limits and can think as a Military Generals not like a Real estate Agent or Businessmen.

Glorious were the days of Boss Raheel Sharif then Pakistan was hit by a lanati and here we are now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom