45 Indian Chefs in Germany

Guynextdoor2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
It is strategic dude

Yeah it's strategic......

We're cutting education butdget nationally. I'm sure money saved from cutting down to 10 chefs instead of 45 chefs can help a lot more poor chidren get some education....I'm sure 10 can please Angela Merkel and get her that Mango Lassi?

pm_modi_angela_merkel_tea_548_635645291626882232.jpg

As PM Modi Pushes for 'Make in India', a Chai Pe Charcha With German Chancellor Merkel

chai diplomacy

Whos paying for them?

Your TAX MONEY of course. Tooth fairy don't pay for them. They're star chefs who'll get star retainers, fly 1st class stay in star hotels there and whatnot. This man really has lost the plot!

I hope people are joking here. Anyone who thinks Modi is wasting money, I feel sorry for your education or rather the lack of it.

Much more money is lost everyday due to public administration inefficiencies, which the govt has done a lot to improve.

Your near-sighted neo-gandhianism reeks of the abominable middle-class habit of counting pennies and splurging pounds.

Those who criticize a PM for spending some money at a diplomatic meet (Remember India is a partner country at the Hanover fair) and defend the loss of billions of dollars to the public exchequer as "notional", are the same sort of people who haggle for extra mirchi with grocers and fight over change with the riksha-drivers but spend happily in malls for manufactured, low quality stuff.

The money WASTED on the GANDHI Family
And the Money SIPHONED off by the Gandhi family must be in the
range of several BILLIONS of US dollars

Back
Top Bottom