What's new

45 Indian Chefs in Germany

There was a time when Indian PMs, recognizing the fact that India is a poor country would keep their public expenditure low. No such humility here. This is getting weird, as modi burns more and more public money on clothes and food, he is the new emperor of India after a long time.

Mango Lassi for Angela Merkel; 45 Star Chefs Whip Up Food in Hannover During PM Narendra Modi's Visit
How could you call India as a poor country which is 3rd largest economy of the world.If we have some poor in home as per your logic pm should wear a lungi and vest during his foreign visit and gave foreign delegates 1 rupee rice made biryani.

The atticle itself says 45 chefs cooking for 3000 strong indian delegation plus the visitors.Should we rather send 10 hostel cooks to prepare food at a fair meant to bring billions of dollars worth investment in India?
Op is willing to go to height of stupidity to criticize Modi.

How could you call India as a poor country which is 3rd largest economy of the world.If we have some poor in home as per your logic pm should wear a lungi and vest during his foreign visit and gave foreign delegates 1 rupee rice made biryani.

And the Chinese are splurging is it? No country can be 'rich enough'

Dear Prometheus veerji,

Bhai I freely admit I do not know anything about Punjab politics. Very complicated. When I saw sardarjis clashing with swords in Golden Temple on national TV recently, I thought I was having an LSD trip. Then I asked my surdi friend Baljeet Singh (left out the last name) to explain to me what the entire masla was all about.

Baljeet Singh also likes reminding me that he/they (sardars) are in the best of two worlds position. If they don't get what they want from us, they have enough friends across the border who are always there to welcome them with open hands.

We like hammering Baljeet Singh from time to time, to keep things in perspective. He is also a great cook, great with bikes, and very useful friend to have around.

I merely said don't abuse.

I did not ask for a complete 360 and tell you to be lame.

Show some spark. You guys are not dead. Yet.

You guys won't be alive for too long if you don't turn direction pretty soon. This isn' the American conservative we are talking about, this is more equivalent to the Ku Klux Klan having a political front.

You guys won't be alive for too long if you don't turn direction pretty soon. This isn' the American conservative we are talking about, this is more equivalent to the Ku Klux Klan having a political front.
Then what your suggestion???PM should just go in a desi boat wearing beggar clothes and beg there to give investment.To receive investment you have to show case your counties power and profit having his industry here by positive marketing.

Your TAX MONEY of course. Tooth fairy don't pay for them. They're star chefs who'll get star retainers, fly 1st class stay in star hotels there and whatnot. This man really has lost the plot!
"Your Tax Money ??? " out of 1.25 billion people how many give taxes ?

If we will say we are poor then only ruler will come but no businessmen. We must need to market our self for the incoming opportunities and its better to market our food instead giving it to A.Raja etc.

"Your Tax Money ??? " out of 1.25 billion people how many give taxes ?

If we will say we are poor then only ruler will come but no businessmen. We must need to market our self for the incoming opportunities and its better to market our food instead giving it to A.Raja etc.

Bhakt Logic

Bhakt Logic

What about your logic ?

Ask for the aid all the time and being rhetoric all the time that we are poor and in last 67 years we have removed poorer but India is still a poor country. Economic development is the only option to remove these things from India.
Can you market your product at any door by being beggar ?
If a Pr- minister is working with you on such a micro level then whats your problem and you can compare him with any ex- Pri minister who ever did such kind of work

What about your logic ?

Ask for the aid all the time and being rhetoric all the time that we are poor and in last 67 years we have removed poorer but India is still a poor country. Economic development is the only option to remove these things from India.
Can you market your product at any door by being beggar ?
If a Pr- minister is working with you on such a micro level then whats your problem and you can compare him with any ex- Pri minister who ever did such kind of work

Leave him alone , let him keep embarrassing himself

Leave him alone , let him keep embarrassing himself

What about your logic ?

Logic. What logic?

He is ranting against Modi for religious reasons.

Indian food and hospitality industry has a very good growth potential in Germany . It could establish itself,like it did in Britain, for the reason that German cuisine is neither famous in Germany, nor outside Germany. This is different from France or Italy where outside food has a very little scope to grow.

I could not fathom the venality of criticizing taking 45 Chefs to a trade fair. Modi did not took those 45 Chefs to France or to Canada, but to Germany's trade fair, a place for doing business, and a place where lot of delegates and large number of common people would be coming. Having an Indian food section would be good for business as most of these visitors would not have been exposed to Indian food;and even if only a fraction of those visitors appreciate it, it would act as a seeder for future business which in turn would mean employment opportunities for both highly paid chefs and Kakke da Dhaba owners.

And not to belittle the increase in soft power of India. India is one of only two civilizations (another being China) who had not been totally subjugated by "War religions of Hebrew god" thus destroying their culture completely. India's name itself is a USP which if used properly, could lead to general population of west (where large swath of people left church hence not susceptible to "kill all pagans" motto of organized Churches) having a favorable opinion of India.

His example about Chinese is also an invalid one. They too try to promote their cuisine and a part of it has taken off. Though they are not highly successful as there is a taboo against some of their food ingredients. Very few people would even try Eggs boiled in Urine, Dog meat, or human fetus.

This 45 Chef rant is product of religious hatred, not some moral principle. I just wonder how he missed the large contingent of Indian classical dancers who would be performing at that trade fair. After all by his logic, they too are waste.

@Rain Man

This isn' the American conservative we are talking about, this is more equivalent to the Ku Klux Klan having a political front.

Why?

Because Jesus said so!

Logic. What logic?

He is ranting against Modi for religious reasons.

Indian food and hospitality industry has a very good growth potential in Germany . It could establish itself,like it did in Britain, for a reason that German cusine is neither famous in Germany, nor outside Germany. This is different from France or Italy where outside food has a very little scope to grow.

I could not fathom the venality of criticizing taking 45 Chefs to a trade fair. Modi did not took those 45 Chefs to France or to Canada, but to Germany's trade fair, a place for doing business, and a place where lot of delegates and large number of common people would be coming. Having an Indian food section would be good for business as most of these visitors would not have been exposed to Indian food;and even if only a fraction of those visitors appreciate it, it would act as a seeder for future business which in turn would mean employment opportunities for both highly paid chefs and Kakke da Dhaba owners.

And not to belittle the increase in soft power of India. India is one of only two civilizations (another being China) who had not been totally subjugated by "War religions of Hebrew god" thus destroying their culture completely. India's name itself is a USP which if used properly, could lead to general population of west (where large swath of people left church hence not susceptible to "kill all pagans" motto of organized Churches) having a favorable opinion of India.

His example about Chinese is also an invalid one. They too try to promote their cuisine and a part of it has taken off. Though they are not highly successful as there is a taboo against some of their food ingredients. Very few people would even try Eggs boiled in Urine, Dog meat, or human fetus.

This 45 Chef rant is product of religious hatred, not some moral principle. I just wonder how he missed the large contingent of Indian classical dancers who would be performing at that trade fair. After all by his logic, they too are waste.

Why?

Because Jesus said so!

SHoooo....

Back
Top Bottom