What's new

55 Chinese sailors are feared dead after nuclear submarine 'gets caught in a trap intended to snare British and US vessels in the Yellow Sea'

China's economy crashes every month, Three Gorges Dam crashes every summer, China's carrier Shandong and Fujian's deck crack every now and then.....nothing surprising, this months old fake news emerges again now, will be brought up by haters again once every a couple of months.

微信图片_20231005130625.png

微信图片_20231005130835.png

微信图片_20231005131207.png

Last edited:
Basically Indian fake news being parroted by retarded Americunts

The location where this accident supposedly happened is 20 meters deep. Next time invent a better story.
So you think 20 meters deep is nothing. Most likely you do not even know how to swim. :rolleyes:

View attachment 958021

rumors were not unfounded

usually it takes a few months to never for PLA to admit any deaths and to do PR
Daily mail the infamous British tabloid for gossip and defamation allegations

What did BBC or daily telegraph reported

The story started from here, the famous (or infamous) COVID-scientist, now turned submarine expert.

View attachment 958252

Type 093 is supposed to be nuclear-powered, what is rim-drive here? Accidents can happen anywhere, but this looks very sketchy. What is more concerning is that mainstream western media who loves to talk about China is silent about this!

Also it was pointed out in the social media that the supposed accident happened in yellow-sea. Look at the depth map of yellow sea.

View attachment 958256

So the Type 093 drowned in a depth of 20-30m? Personally though if I see her name, it's kind of a dead giveaway.

COVID scientist to submarine expert that's a big jump

China covered up Wuhan Virus AKA Covid leak quite well, and then blamed everything on Italy, Japan, India, USA, South Africa, Nigeria and what not.
What about Ft Derrick and vape pneumonia outbreak in 2018?

Basically Indian fake news being parroted by retarded Americunts

The location where this accident supposedly happened is 20 meters deep. Next time invent a better story.
India seems to be the fake news factory of the world.

20 meter of cause is deep deep for a diver but not nothing for submarine. Maybe you know to swim but on so much for submarine.
ASSUME that this story is true -- for now. Personally, am willing to wait for details, either from China or elsewhere.

First, we do not know how the sub was supposedly 'trapped' by whatever it was trying to deploy.

Second, while submarines can settle on the bottom, it is not advised to do so. Do we know the size, specifically the diameter, of this boat in question? The boat in question is supposedly Type 093 which has a beam of 11 meters and the event occurred in 20 meters depth. Ideally, there should be three boat lengths between boat and sea floor.

There a submarine can maneuver in a water column of only two to three ship lengths.​
That means whatever the boat was doing, it was doing it in extremely dangerous environment -- too shallow. If something went bad, and again ASSUMING the story is true, it must have been too severe for the crew to make escape.

You guys better pray that this story is not true.

ASSUME that this story is true -- for now. Personally, am willing to wait for details, either from China or elsewhere.

First, we do not know how the sub was supposedly 'trapped' by whatever it was trying to deploy.

Second, while submarines can settle on the bottom, it is not advised to do so. Do we know the size, specifically the diameter, of this boat in question? The boat in question is supposedly Type 093 which has a beam of 11 meters and the event occurred in 20 meters depth. Ideally, there should be three boat lengths between boat and sea floor.

There a submarine can maneuver in a water column of only two to three ship lengths.​
That means whatever the boat was doing, it was doing it in extremely dangerous environment -- too shallow. If something went bad, and again ASSUMING the story is true, it must have been too severe for the crew to make escape.

You guys better pray that this story is not true.
For now, we should assume there is a hole in your head too.

For now, we should assume there is a hole in your head too.
Considering I done more basic research than you guys have, more like the hole is is YOUR head. :lol:

Considering I done more basic research than you guys have, more like the hole is is YOUR head. :lol:
No, in your head for making that stupid assumption without evidence. Lol, you are an expert in everything, you can claim anything BS you want.

No, in your head for making that stupid assumption without evidence. Lol, you are an expert in everything, you can claim anything BS you want.
Reasonable people read what I posted would know that I made that assumption purely for discussion's sake, not that I believed in it. So again, that hole is still in your head. :lol:

Reasonable people read what I posted would know that I made that assumption purely for discussion's sake, not that I believed in it. So again, that hole is still in your head. :lol:
In your f China-hater head.

Back
Top Bottom