What's new

55 Chinese sailors are feared dead after nuclear submarine 'gets caught in a trap intended to snare British and US vessels in the Yellow Sea'

Screenshot 2023-10-07 at 1.09.52 PM.png

And from the Sun article -

Screenshot 2023-10-07 at 1.10.27 PM.png

Again, for the sake of discussion, ASSUME this story is true...

'Our understanding is death caused by hypoxia due to a system fault on the submarine. The submarine hit a chain and anchor obstacle used by the Chinese Navy to trap US and allied submarines.​
'This resulted in systems failures that took six hours to repair and surface the vessel. The onboard oxygen system poisoned the crew after a catastrophic failure.'​
As yet there is no independent confirmation of the suspected loss of the Chinese submarine in the public domain.​
Beijing has dismissed open source speculation about the incident as 'completely false' while Taiwan has also denied internet reports.​
Mail Plus approached the Royal Navy to discuss the details contained in the UK report but official sources declined to comment or offer guidance.​
A British submariner offered this explanation: 'It is plausible that this occurred and I doubt the Chinese would have asked for international support for obvious reasons.​
'If they were trapped on the net system and the submarine's batteries were running flat (plausible) then eventually the air purifiers and air treatment systems could have failed.​
'Which would have reverted to secondary systems and subsequently and plausibly failed to maintain the air. Which led to asphyxia or poisoning.​
'We have kit which absorbs co2 and generates oxygen in such a situation. It is probable that other nations do not have this kind of tech.'​

Experienced sonarmen can identify from noise, with excellent accuracy, as to what they are hearing, either real time or from recordings.

Generally speaking, Sonarmen are trained to detect changes in patterns. A sharp, metallic transient object is out of place in the natural undersea world. A narrowband frequency shift or a distant active sonar can be subtle, but the experienced sailor can quickly identify these changes. These are the audio and visual cues the trained sonar operator hunts for tirelessly while on watch.​

These noises travels for thousands of km underwater. Technologically competence countries such as the US, UK, Russia, etc, have arrays of underwater mics as well as ships/subs on patrols. If this event is real, make no mistake that we have recordings of the noises of the event. If the sub had external mechanical damages to its control surfaces, we would know it. If the sub bottomed from the damages, we would know it. If there were water ingress, we would know it. If the crew worked to survive, we would identify the tool noises. If the crew were slowly dying, we would know it from the decreasing noises in terms of frequency and intensity.

These noises travels for thousands of km underwater. Technologically competence countries such as the US, UK, Russia, etc, have arrays of underwater mics as well as ships/subs on patrols. If this event is real, make no mistake that we have recordings of the noises of the event. If the sub had external mechanical damages to its control surfaces, we would know it. If the sub bottomed from the damages, we would know it. If there were water ingress, we would know it. If the crew worked to survive, we would identify the tool noises. If the crew were slowly dying, we would know it from the decreasing noises in terms of frequency and intensity.
LOL... comedian of the year awaded

It has been reported that 55 workers on a Chinese military submarine were killed during an oxygen failure, but apparently everything is not as it seems.

Suspicions arose after anti-Chinese Communist Party activist social media account ‘Lude Media’ posted that Chairman Xi Jinping had been told that everyone on the submarine had died while on mission in the ‘Taiwan Strait.’

However, Taiwan’s defence ministry rejected these reports and said that no such event took place.

Straight after this, it was noticed that the social media account then amended the location to a location in the Yellow Sea between the Chinese province of Jiangsu and South Korea.

These shocking rumours have the internet speculating on what the submarine was really up to, with international military analysts pointing issues with the report.

A former US submarine commander, Tom Shugart, wasn't so sure.

“1. Submarine nets have a long tradition in defensive ASW (anti-submarine warfare), but I haven’t heard of any in modern use like this, in open ocean.

2. I don’t understand how snaring a net could cause a problem w (ith) atmosphere control. As for batteries “going flat”, it’s a nuclear boat so that’s odd.”

Suspicions arose after anti-Chinese Communist Party activist social media account ‘Lude Media’ posted that Chairman Xi Jinping had been told that everyone on the submarine had died while on mission in the ‘Taiwan Strait.’

However, Taiwan’s defence ministry rejected these reports and said that no such event took place.

Straight after this, it was noticed that the social media account then amended the location to a location in the Yellow Sea between the Chinese province of Jiangsu and South Korea.
Lol, first Taiwan strait, and then Yellow sea, next month they are going to move the location to South China sea...

So you think 20 meters deep is nothing. Most likely you do not even know how to swim. :rolleyes:
The fact that you think a SSN were operating in 20 meters of shallow water is highly amusing. Most likely age has reduced your brain cells to single digit.

Americunts and Indian shit stains were just saying how one sunk in Taiwan strait last month. I guess you switch up the location in the fake news template?

US nuclear submarine hit an undersea mountain in South China sea, they they claim maybe they didn't hit a mountain but a Chinese trap. so funny that till now they didn't know what they actually hit.

The fact that you think a SSN were operating in 20 meters of shallow water is highly amusing. Most likely age has reduced your brain cells to single digit.
Is it a 'fact' that I think so? You might want to re-read what I posted, assuming you got even one brain cell to think with.

But it is a fact that I introduced doubt into the story when I pointed out the physical dimensions of the sub and how much dept is needed for a sub to reasonably maneuver. I guess you really do need some brain cells.

US nuclear submarine hit an undersea mountain in South China sea, they they claim maybe they didn't hit a mountain but a Chinese trap. so funny that till now they didn't know what they actually hit.
You can mock US all you want considering the fact that a Chinese ship collided with a US towed sonar array, remember that?

But I got no problems with US making mistakes because no matter how much you make fun of US, your Parade Line Army will remain behind US for many more yrs to come.

You can mock US all you want considering the fact that a Chinese ship collided with a US towed sonar array, remember that?

But I got no problems with US making mistakes because no matter how much you make fun of US, your Parade Line Army will remain behind US for many more yrs to come.
Yes, of course,lol..

Technologically competence countries such as the US, UK, Russia, etc, have arrays of underwater mics as well as ships/subs on patrols.

Yes, of course,lol..
Of course. In post 24 I pointed out a potential error in the story. I said 'potential' because it is too early to confirm the rumor, plus, this story is several weeks old, and if the story is true, in post 33 there should have been independent confirmation. You guys are just too fecking stupid and technically ignorant to do even basic research.

Back
Top Bottom