What's new

6 trillion barrels oil in Baluchistan?

Oh puhleezzz....

Why drag India into everything?

Someday you'll get constipation and you'll say "Look, Winds blow from India to Pak, India sprayed chemicals in the air to constipate us"

Grow up dude.

Aray bhai Indian paid BLA linked politicians are in govt at the moment.

Where terrorism in Balochistan come into debate, the mentioning of India does have some weight

Aray bhai Indian paid BLA linked politicians are in govt at the moment.

Where terrorism in Balochistan come into debate, the mentioning of India does have some weight

BLA needs to be eliminated.

I wish this was true....

I give a damn about Coal resources in the countrty..... I wish 6 trillion oil reserves news was true :smitten:

It sounds so cool naa?

All the Pakistani press editors are school failures who cant do simple maths of counting zeros.

I wish this was true....

I give a damn about Coal resources in the countrty..... I wish 6 trillion oil reserves news was true :smitten:

It sounds so cool naa?

That would make Pakistan the richest country on earth.

:smitten: :yahoo: :partay:

No way... LIES!

6 TRILLION????

thats more than all the reserves of the Arab states combined!

I so wish it was true...

If it is 6 trillion Pakistan is richest country after usa. I wish it true:)

There is hardly any oil in Pakistan. Finding onshore oil is very easy. Send your guys down there and keep on drilling holes and see anythinng comes out of them. People used their own drilling equipment in the earlier stage to find oil in their backyard in USA. Those method still exist till this day.

If it is 6 trillion Pakistan is richest country after usa. I wish it true:)

If it had that much oil, I'm sure the US will go liberate it under the name of democracy, not for oil but for democracy because that's just how righteous the US is.

There is hardly any oil in Pakistan. Finding onshore oil is very easy. Send your guys down there and keep on drilling holes and see anythinng comes out of them. People used their own drilling equipment in the earlier stage to find oil in their backyard in USA. Those method still exist till this day.

OIL FOUND IN BADIN, PAKISTAN. | Goliath Business News

Oil reserve discovered in Pakistan
Toot Oilfield - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ive seen mountains in balouchistan whose rocks catch fire.
The main problem is tht there has been no exploration.

OIL FOUND IN BADIN, PAKISTAN. | Goliath Business News

Oil reserve discovered in Pakistan
Toot Oilfield - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ive seen mountains in balouchistan whose rocks catch fire.
The main problem is tht there has been no exploration.

Actually these are not very large reserves Pakistani Nationalist,
This toot oilfield provides only 2400 barrels a day and look at our consumption which is around 375,000+ barrels a day

But you are right about untapped resources in Balochistan. We have lower proven oil reserves in the country, because there was never an intent to find oil reserves in the country in large scale....All government's spends very little to find Natural resources in the country and Balochistan is a province that needs to be surveyed properly....due to its geographical location (near Oil+gas rich Iran) and vast land....

I hope they find large reserves of oil in future and we no longer have to beg from foreign nations for aid

Actually these are not very large reserves Pakistani Nationalist,
This toot oilfield provides only 2400 barrels a day and look at our consumption which is around 375,000+ barrels a day

But you are right about untapped resources in Balochistan. We have lower proven oil reserves in the country, because there was never an intent to find oil reserves in the country in large scale....All government's spends very little to find Natural resources in the country and Balochistan is a province that needs to be surveyed properly....due to its geographical location (near Oil+gas rich Iran) and vast land....

I hope they find large reserves of oil in future and we no longer have to beg from foreign nations for aid

I hope they utilise the massive salt,gold,coal and copper reserves!!!

Wtf is our government doing? Exploring Balochistan can turn our economy's fate around.

In morning it was in billion, now trillion. What next.

I think Pakistan has an agreement with Iranian government that they will not look for oil near the Iranian boarder in Baluchistan, as it can tap into Iranian oil reserves. The same thing Kuwait was doing with Iraqi Oil in 90s and it started a war.

Back
Top Bottom