What's new

9 Pakistan Army Soldiers killed in North Waziristan IED blast.

:hitwall:........................................

Pakistan Army can not win this war!

why

just look at the past 8 years? achieved what?

Only thousands of Soldiers have died!!! for nothing!!!

TTP is not one and is not the Afghan Taliban. Nor is this Afghanistan. And the PA are not like the Russians or the Americans or the British.

The end is with negotiations but the time is not right, we should negotiate when they have nothing to bargain for, we should negotiate with them, when they vacate Pakistani soil and are on the brink of defeat.

Remember, they were in Swat not too long ago. Then all political factions backed the army, and the taliban were caught running with their tail between their legs.

That region is not called the graveyard of empires for no reason. Read some history of that region before spewing your nonsense rhetoric every time.

That region is still the graveyard it used to be , during the Alexander times . Just because the Afghans have suicidal tendencies doesn't mean everyone else has too . Compare the causalities of the so called losers in all wars with that of Afghans . What is the American causality in this war ? Something 2500 ? 3000 , should I make it ? Now , how many Afghans have died ? Both commons and militants .

What was happening to the militants then ? Cmon , mate , we restricted them to a certain region of North Waziristan , isn't it achievement enough ? What has the most advanced coalition in the world achieved in Afghanistan compared to us ? Just tell me that ? We cleared every single goddamn region and a few hit and run attacks is the only thing militants have left with now . Maybe , if you aren't following the progress of the seventh largest armada in the War in North West Pakistan and in such case , then I cant do anything . What percentage of the area of Pakistan do militants control ?

The problem is ideological and has deep roots and it takes time to uproot ideologies .

Restricted them to a certain regions? are you serious mate? This is gorilla warfare, that's how they fight their war & it will go on for years can your economy support it? They will simply go to Afghanistan & reorganize/attack back/no border, Man I see no light in the end of the tunnel.

Ask Senior members like Oscar about how much Percent of Pakistan Population comes under their ideology?

Yes that's why you see all the experienced political figures taking it slow. I agree the Army understand the situation/problems/ better than anybody else, however i certainly dont like their solutions simply because of their track record.

...whenever there is any Indian side causality news .. teh pakistanos have a field day.... ,a few of them go full retard and keep thanking the OP fro posting the news (which a also is a pakistani, many a times).

I hope I passed on the message.
Rant over!!!

This isn't American crusade , because the Americans haven't lost 50,000+ of their countrymen , the state of Pakistan has . Wake up !

and all those getting bombed every other day in those Hell Fire missile strikes are not your countrymen? because they are from some far off isolated place so just ignore them. their deaths sufferings don't matter? This rotten thinking will only add further fuel to fire and one day will also engulf people like you if u didn't change this thinking.

TTP is not one and is not the Afghan Taliban. Nor is this Afghanistan. And the PA are not like the Russians or the Americans or the British.

The end is with negotiations but the time is not right, we should negotiate when they have nothing to bargain for, we should negotiate with them, when they vacate Pakistani soil and are on the brink of defeat.
Remember, they were in Swat not too long ago. Then all political factions backed the army, and the taliban were caught running with their tail between their legs.

I agree with your points, however the last point you made about swat I will certainly disagree here. You can not compare swat to fata, its will be grave mistake to compare the two.

Swat is pretty familiar area to us & i know it pretty well, the population/ideology/terrain/borders to list a few.

I agree with your points, however the last point you made about swat I will certainly disagree here. You can not compare swat to fata, its will be grave mistake to compare the two.

Swat is pretty familiar area to us & i know it pretty well, the population/ideology/terrain/borders to list a few.

Sure. FATA is not Swat, so why not take the example of other areas in FATA, insurgency returns because of a porous border and a grand safe haven within North Waziristan.

I for one do not want the blood of our martyrs to go in vain, for politicians to start negotiating to appease some idiots among us.

Those bastard Taliban militants have been attacking our brave soldiers throughout Northwest Pakistan. These brutal enemies of the Pakistani state are evil beyond comparision. What we need is some major operations to clear out the Talibani terrorists completely. We need to develop a counter terrorism policy and we need to punish militants severely.

Also the soldiers killed or hurt... what about them? There should be some vocational center for them to get back to a normal and for those soldiers who are killed in battle compensation should be provided to their surviving heirs and family members. It really annoys me to hear these kinds of news items without any information about us striking at militants.

It's like the dirty unwashed and traitorous militants are on a duck hunt. They attack innocent Pakistani soldiers and run off back where the retards came from. Why don't we trace these animals and hunt them down as brutally as possible. Death to Taliban terrorism.

@Jungibaaz Is there any dedicated counter-insurgency force among Pakistan Army or any plan for that??
Eg- like Rashtriya Rifles are our dedicated Counter-insurgency force.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are informed members, Any news on the talks with T T P, their demands, current situation? Cheers!

Demands: In short... turn the rest of Pakistan into north waziristan.
Current situation: Chilling while KPK and the federal government are blinded by peace talks.

The moment we make a peace deal, ye know what they'll do? They'll come back, in good numbers and take whatever they claim. It was the peace deals that led them all the way to Swat....

Never again!

Restricted them to a certain regions? are you serious mate? This is gorilla warfare, that's how they fight their war & it will go on for years can your economy support it? They will simply go to Afghanistan & reorganize/attack back/no border, Man I see no light in the end of the tunnel.

Ask Senior members like Oscar about how much Percent of Pakistan Population comes under their ideology?

Yes that's why you see all the experienced political figures taking it slow. I agree the Army understand the situation/problems/ better than anybody else, however i certainly dont like their solutions simply because of their track record.

Yes , been there , done that . I know the dynamics of asymmetrical warfare and how they operate but isn't their objective the creation of Islamic state * acting according to their interpretation * with one eyed Mullah Omar as its Khalifa . Have they succeeded ? What percentage of Pakistan do they control ? Forget the hit and run attacks , they aren't going to get anything by it . If we could fight them for nearly a decade with little foreign assistance and aid , then I am sure we can continue the same in the future . So , where have we lost ? Failure here is no option , no one , I dare say no one is in the mood to hand over the country to militants . You are just pessimistic , brother and not seeing the bigger picture and I can understand why , living outside the country , you are more sensitive about these things .

I know what he says and well he isn't wrong , but the remedy is there and even though it will take time to come into effect , it will work .

The politicians are cowards , actually , they do not understand the whole situation to be really honest . They just want to continue looting the country , whilst having two opinions about the whole thing . Its a waste of time talking about them . Their track record is fine , present that of the radicalized masses and experienced politicians .

and all those getting bombed every other day in those Hell Fire missile strikes are not your countrymen? because they are from some far off isolated place so just ignore them. their deaths sufferings don't matter? This rotten thinking will only add further fuel to fire and one day will also engulf people like you if u didn't change this thinking.

So , just because some Muslims are being killed by America , you will use that to justify the killing of other Muslims in the same country ? :azn: They are also my countrymen and I feel equal pain for them too , but you do not use these twisted logics with me . Never !

Pakistan Army must be driving cheap Toyota truck like this below, still they go to North Waziristan.

1367662673-pakistan-army-troops-on-security-duty-during-general-elections_2020802.jpg

MRAP vehicle

MRAP.png

Back
Top Bottom