What's new

A Crackdown on Islam Is Spreading Across China

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about India and Kashmir, but Muslims in China do live a better, safe and peaceful life than most Muslims in their countries, free education, medicare, government housing, almost every household owns private cars..
Got proof? Statistics? Scholarly sources?

There's freedom for media in West but in countries like China the media is controlled by the CCP. There's no YouTube or free social media. The chineese govt thinks that religious and media freedom will destroy the country.

In places like Xinjiang and Tibet, muslims and other religious people are treated like slaves.

and muslims in Indian occupied Kashmir are enjoying world biggest democracy freedom.

Don't be naive, you think US media is really free? US is the king of selling their propangada. They tell the world US is champion of human right, freedom and yet when khashoggi is butchered up and all US offered is forgive MBS for such hideous crime. They claim they are champion of freedom and yet they support oppressive monarchy like Saudi and UAE. How is that more free when you flip flop your believe based on interest?

Then the mighty YouTube and Google selective censor news and selectively claim others as propangada.

https://www.engadget.com/amp/2019/08/23/youtube-hong-kong/

I thought YouTube and Google always upheld freedom of speech. And how do they conclude what is propangada and what is not? Based on what criteria? Care to answer me?

I tell you. Opposes US propangada is fake news to them. Support US regime expanding their influence is true...

You are buying into their hype is just like believing Hollywood movie. US is always the good guy and others not US is demon.

US media is a tool to exert their political influence. It's never about freedom of speech in the first place. I always have a laugh when some claim how open and democratic US media is. What a joke!
Correction: USA did not forgive KSA for murder of Jamal khashoggi in Saudi embassy in Turkey but Donald Trump. Scores of American politicians were pushing for subjecting KSA to sanctions but Trump administration resisted this pressure.

Trump's reasoning was that country-to-country relations must prevail over a senseless murder although he did warn Muhammad Bin Salman to not repeat this crime again.

Secondly, yes, American media is FREE to large extent. You can see American journalists bashing Trump on a daily basis. But it would be unrealistic to expect Chinese journalists to bash Xi Jinping on a daily basis - there is no comparison.

Furthermore, American establishment is not suppressing 'religious freedom of expression' in its mainland and otherwise. They are only against terrorism.

Do not draw silly comparisons. US is nothing like China in controlling the masses.

Correction: USA did not forgive KSA for murder of Jamal khashoggi in Saudi embassy in Turkey but Donald Trump. Scores of American politicians were pushing for subjecting KSA to sanctions but Trump administration resisted this pressure.

Trump's reasoning was that country-to-country relations must prevail over a senseless murder although he did warn Muhammad Bin Salman to not repeat this crime again.

Secondly, yes, American media is FREE to large extent. You can see American journalists bashing Trump on a daily basis. But it would be unrealistic to expect Chinese journalists to bash Xi Jinping on a daily basis - there is no comparison.

Furthermore, American establishment is not suppressing 'religious freedom of expression' in its mainland and otherwise. They are only against terrorism.
Doesn't matter. Those so called other action push by other politics are just show to side track US double standard and fake democracy. Remember US is the birth place of holloywood. Acting and faking is American speciality.

and muslims in Indian occupied Kashmir are enjoying world biggest democracy freedom.
Religious minorities are treated like third class citizens in every country. Whether it is in China, Pakistan, Middle East or even in South Asia.

I request china to show restraint and trust on Muslims in china,they are chinese nationals and love china,they will never become threat to china

Got proof? Statistics? Scholarly sources?
ALL Detailed Statistics can be found on Xinjiang government website: http://www.xinjiang.gov.cn/

And Xinjiang enjoys world top class infrastructure, school, hospitals, skyscrapers, highways, bridges, high speed railways, train stations, subways, airports... they are second to none in this world and far ahead of any Muslim countries, go to Xinjaing and see them for yourself. Your media must tell you that Xinjiang looks like neighoring Afhanistan and Kashmir, do they?

I request china to show restraint and trust on Muslims in china,they are chinese nationals and love china,they will never become threat to china
We never believed otherwise, those who fought and died against those separatists and terrorists were also largely ethnic Uighurs, they are our heros.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/daug...thers-step-to-become-a-police-officer.606841/

Arabic script in itself should not be perceived as a threat by the Chinese government and I personally hope they row back on the attempts to remove all script and symbolism associated with Islam. Apart from those points, as others have stated, China is one of the few industrialised nations that actually looks after and empowers its Muslim communities. They have elevated Muslims out of poverty just like the other Chinese groups. Compare this with intentional lack of development of Muslim areas in ghettoised Europe.

It's known that When Muslims are in Minority , they cry for minority rights.....when they are in majority, there are no minority rights.
So you have biased views on Muslim prosecution between China and other countries...good on you mate.
Who asked them to migrate to Ghettoised Europe...the thing is Muslims are never happy where ever they live...neither at home, nor anywhere else in the world. Reason: self inflicted isolation/ looking everything with a religious lens/ religious bias / criticising everything that is non-Islamic....leading to a specific non-adjusting mindset that does not believe in co-existence with other religions...irony is they can't even co-exist among themselves.

Do not draw silly comparisons. US is nothing like China in controlling the masses.

But US also dropped bombs in Muslim countries, is this 'freedom of religion'? actually US destroyed Muslim world with both bombs and freedom of religion, while the world is backing to jungle you'll find who will be hurt more.

This statement is self contradictory. If there was a widespread crackdown against mosques; the number of mosques wouldn't have been higher than competing places of worship. I'd take this article with at least a tonne of salt.
When I was shopping for a house, my real estate agent taught me how to look at clues:

- Leading
- Coincidental
- Trailing

Applications for building permits is a 'leading' indicator. If this statistic rise, be wary of increasing prices due to bidding competition and that the local region have increasing economy.

Houses under constructions are 'coincidental' indicators.

Houses sold are 'trailing' or lagging indicators.

So for mosques built, past tense, which indicator is it?

So for governmental harassment of Muslims, which indicator is it?

Am sure you get the picture. :enjoy:

There is no hyprocrisy. Pakistan is concern about their own land and people only. You so concern about Muslim oppression then there is the Kurdish, Palestine. Why I didn't see you are equally enthusiastic but cheery pick on a few?

Because I am not a retard and am focusing on the topic highlighted like a normal human being.

But since you asked, Kurdish muslims are not oppressed. And I do equally oppose Israeli oppression of Palestinian Muslims.

Thank you for diverging the question though instead of offering clarification.

And it is hypocrisy because Pakistan is putting it forward as Muslim ummah issue, meaning beyond the boundaries of politics and nationalism, and affiliating it with religion.

But US also dropped bombs in Muslim countries, is this 'freedom of religion'? actually US destroyed Muslim world with both bombs and freedom of religion, while the world is backing to jungle you'll find who will be hurt more.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Because I am not a retard and am focusing on the topic highlighted like a normal human being.

But since you asked, Kurdish muslims are not oppressed. And I do equally oppose Israeli oppression of Palestinian Muslims.

Thank you for diverging the question though instead of offering clarification.

And it is hypocrisy because Pakistan is putting it forward as Muslim ummah issue, meaning beyond the boundaries of politics and nationalism, and affiliating it with religion.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

There are two wrongs and a right, one day you will find China is right.

I really recommend Obama to be your khalifa, his slogan is ' change!'.

CGTN= China global television network. Nice source there, it's like giving you an article about how great America is but the article is written by Someone at Fox news.

ALL Detailed Statistics can be found on Xinjiang government website: http://www.xinjiang.gov.cn/

And Xinjiang enjoys world top class infrastructure, school, hospitals, skyscrapers, highways, bridges, high speed railways, train stations, subways, airports... they are second to none in this world and far ahead of any Muslim countries, go to Xinjaing and see them for yourself. Your media must tell you that Xinjiang looks like neighoring Afhanistan and Kashmir, do they?

We never believed otherwise, those who fought and died against those separatists and terrorists were also largely ethnic Uighurs, they are our heros.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/daug...thers-step-to-become-a-police-officer.606841/
Again a source that can be heavily skewed by the government in Beijing. Do you understand what a scholarly source is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom