What's new

A curious question - can the senior members answer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saudang

Reaction score
Country
India
I always wonder whether there were Indian members, who were designated as elite/senior/expert members ever in PDF?

It would have been a wild thing, but were there any Indian Mod in the past ??

No your lot are not welcome here, go make plans for genocides in your own forums

No one likes your lot here

I always wonder whether there were Indian members, who were designated as elite/senior/expert members ever in PDF?

i think it is only to do with the number of posts...?

Getting into senior /elite is an automated process afik. Just with number of posts you will get that designation.
The process of becoming a mod and presence of Indians maybe other old members of pdf can give more clariry on.

No your lot are not welcome here, go make plans for genocides in your own forums

No one likes your lot here
Would be pretty bland here without us don't you think? I would argue the majority stay here not because of affinity or distaste of any particular nationality but just as a forum to discuss on various military and non military affairs with people having different /opposing views at a level above the likes of facebook/twitter. PDF serves as that platform.
Removing a nationality might hurt that core attraction of the platform.
Though they might come here just out of curiosity about a military topic, I know I stumbled upon pdf in my school days while searching about various topics on subcontinent militaries and stayed because of the interesting discussions. And here I am still after starting my career. :D

Would be pretty bland here without us don't you think? I would argue the majority stay here not because of affinity or distaste of any particular nationality but just as a forum to discuss on various military and non military affairs with people having different /opposing views at a level above the likes of facebook/twitter. PDF serves as that platform.
Removing a nationality might hurt that core attraction of the platform.
Though they might come here just out of curiosity about a military topic, I know I stumbled upon pdf in my school days while searching about various topics on subcontinent militaries and stayed because of the interesting discussions. And here I am still after starting my career. :D
you are alright...

message is for people who just troll around and are not interested in properly discussing issues

I don't think there has been an Indian mod at least since I joined in 2014 but there are titled Indian members like @Joe Shearer and @MilSpec ( he no longer ).

I think @PARIKRAMA was Think tank analyst and there was another guy but i keep forgetting his handle.

@mods.. is moving to another level is factor of number comments on topics?

No mod , but a lot of them were elite or in the think tank... they were lost in the dust of time. Some of them were excellent logical writers and professionals. It is a long discussion why some of them left....

Let me answer your question with another question, does BRF have any Pakistani members, let alone those with Mod or Admin rights?

Elite or senior member tag based upon post count. No Indian Mod. There used to Indian professional, though not active much nowadays and TTA as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom