What's new

A curious question - can the senior members answer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not answered my question, are there ANY registered members or mods? I already know the answer.
No mods that i know.. but there are a lot of Pakistani members that I personally know from my interactions

Bo mods that i know.. but there are a lot of Pakistani members that I personally know

I am a Long timer lurker of BRF, Pakistani IPs are BANNED for BRF.

That is not the case for PDF, we allow people to come regardless of nationality.

I am a Long timer lurker of BRF, Pakistani IPs are BANNED for BRF.

That is not the case for PDF, we allow people to come regardless of nationality.
Here Indian members, and very few now, are allowed to show the Pakistani Bravado.. in most of the cases abusing Hinduism and Indians are acceptable, and mods have different standards

I always wonder whether there were Indian members, who were designated as elite/senior/expert members ever in PDF?

It would have been a wild thing, but were there any Indian Mod in the past ??
I have been here a while and will say this. When I was a mod we would ban idiots who would come across to troll but there were a some very good Indian posters with whom you could have good discussions. Unfortunately there are always hostile elements and they usually go after getting ******** of abuse. ( To be expected I suppose)

Here Indian members, and very few now, are allowed to show the Pakistani Bravado.. in most of the cases abusing Hinduism and Indians are acceptable, and mods have different standards

If it was said by someone being productive, qualitative and having a clean record.

Thread closed as serving nothing but few individual cases of frustration and accusations.

Regrads,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom