What's new

A Female Student Denied Admission Due To Face Veil In GC University Lahore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But ayyah it self does not mention covering of face at all...

The word used means Ghungat and whole ayat has two three words together which refers to covering face basically a huge cloth which is put on face to hide it. Even those who say covering face is not compulsory don't deny that this ayat is for covering face their only argument is that this order is only for time of RASOOL SAW and I am not going in details because I have to quote Quran and Ayat and other details which is not allowed on forum @WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch @waz Story is not confirmed so close the thread
O Jilbab means shirt, Jilbab means shirt, Jilbab means shirt. Get it confirmed from any native Arabic speaker.

Which Arabic dictionary your semi literate mullah use that translates the word Jilbab into ghoonghet? You have any proof to show?

@Saif al-Arab

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes after this ayat every women in time of RASOOL SAW and 4 Caliphs never used to go out of house without covering face[/QUOTE]

This is not fact.... this may be certain interprtation of facts...

O jaahil, Jilbab means shirt, you stone head, Jilbab means shirt, you moron, Jilbab means shirt. Get it confirmed from any native Arabic speaker you moron blind mullah follower.

@Saif al-Arab
I have Mr with lot of them and all say this ayat is for covering face. Even those who say it is not compulsory but preferred say this ayat is for covering face.

Yes after this ayat every women in time of RASOOL SAW and 4 Caliphs never used to go out of house without covering face

This is not fact.... this may be certain interprtation of facts...[/QUOTE]
This is a fact Mr not interpretation after this ayat every women used to cover face when going out of house

@ zarvan. Its not compulsory but can be preffered .....

How can be ayyah b about covering if face and than that is not compulsory???

This is not fact.... this may be certain interprtation of facts...[/QUOTE]
This is a fact Mr not interpretation after this ayat every women used to cover face when going out of house[/QUOTE]

I dont think this is completely true...

A tragedy of millenial proportions as far as I am personally concerned.

A shirt is all that's needed?

I saw a bbc documentary on the yemen revolution titled the reluctant revolutionary.

Its scary what we've allowed on to dharmic soil.

GC university should apologize and get rid of slaves of west among them.
Sounds like BS.. My father did his grad from GC (I did mine from FC).. Some cousins of mine are studying there right now (and I visit em almost every second day)... I've seen chicks with veils at GC ... So can't believe this BS...

She must probably was rejected and came up with a fake excuse -- saw this BS on FB...

Sounds like BS.. My father did his grad from GC (I did mine from FC).. Some cousins of mine are studying there right now (and I visit em almost every second day)... I've seen chicks with veils at GC ... So can't believe this BS...

She must probably was rejected and came up with a fake excuse -- saw this BS on FB...
I also think now that is why MODS should close the thread @waz @Irfan Baloch @Horus @Slav Defence

If I may ask, your GC -graduated father never told you to respect women and not to use profane (bazaari) words such as 'chicks' for them? BTW, why you visit your 'chicks' cousins almost every second day? You have nothing else to do with your life?

In woman ' s ahram for umra and hajj; its absolutely forbidden to have a face veil..even a cloth touches the face during ahram she has to pay a dam ( sacrificial lamb) .

The ayyah of quran about this issue asks woman to dress modestly ...does not mention face veil at all...

No muslim siciety has ever adopted face veil as standard..turks egyptians and 90% of arab women dont use face veil at all...from malaysia to morrocco only pakistanis seem to b comfused on this issue...

The problem is with pakistani mullahs who dont want to listen to any other interpertation except their own

If I may ask, your GC -graduated father never told you to respect women and not to use profane (bazaari) words such as 'chicks' for them?
Coz I don't use the language infront of my Father ?

Why you Gettin your panties in a twist though prof?

BTW, why you visit your 'chicks' cousins almost every second day? You have nothing else to do with your life?

I didn't know my "male" cousins had a sex change operations .. :lol: ... Last time I visited time (a week back) they were still men in their early 20s pursuing Masters degrees...:what:

And I lived in lhr .. Hence had a lot of time to visit and hangout with them ?:(

P.S; stop acting weird ..:D

In woman ' s ahram for umra and hajj; its absolutely forbidden to have a face veil..even a cloth touches the face during ahram she has to pay a dam ( sacrificial lamb) .

The ayyah of quran about this issue asks woman to dress modestly ...does not mention face veil at all...

No muslim siciety has ever adopted face veil as standard..turks egyptians and 90% of arab women dont use face veil at all...from malaysia to morrocco only pakistanis seem to b comfused on this issue...

The problem is with pakistani mullahs who dont want to listen to any other interpertation except their own
Yes in Hajj and Umrah you have to combine salah which you do other than Hajj is a big sin. In fact Hazoor said during Hajj don't cover fact this exactly proves it is compulsory other than Hajj and Umra and no women even in Hajj when na mehram used to be close used to cover face and remove when they were away

Coz I don't use the language infront of my Father ?

Why you Gettin your panties in a twist though prof?
Because I have learnt through experience that bad parents produce bad children.

Maa par poot pitaa par ghoura
bohat nahin tou thora thora

Language you are using to address women and an older person here is reflective of your sorry upbringing.

Yes in Hajj and Umrah you have to combine salah which you do other than Hajj is a big sin. In fact Hazoor said during Hajj don't cover fact this exactly proves it is compulsory other than Hajj and Umra and no women even in Hajj when na mehram used to be close used to cover face and remove when they were away
Hence Shia do combine salah and it is not haram (unless your semi literate Mullah have declared them as kaafir). Hajj and Umrah are two very sacred practices in Islam and if exposing face could result in fitna, Allah would have prevented Muslim women from exposing face but he did not. That is ample a proof that Allah requires middle-of-the road approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom