Not open for further replies.

KS

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
A gentle request to all my friends on PDF:

Other nationalities:

1) Primarily this is a defence forum and I hope u guys too know that.
So please no threads on poverty,mal-nutrition,caste evils,lack of toilets etc etc that have no relevence to the defence prepared ness of India

2) If u want to question if something is indigenous or not.... ur welcome to.But if ur refuted properly please accept the arguments and dont continue to argue just for arguments sake or just the products have been made by India.

3) Least Capable Aircraft,Arjunk etc ..please avoid......Both are in production now

4) And two days back i saw a Chinese gentleman who put smileys for 65 people dying in a train accident.We may be enemies or rivals...but we r still humans and as said "Even enemies can show respect"

5) No post insulting religion..It is a very sensitive issue for all of us.

For Indian friends:

1) When some members start trolling,just report.
I understand that bashing our country makes us emotional but please control and report the post.I hope the MODS do the needsome.

2) Even if the MODS do nothing..the best answer u can give to a troll is to ignore them.There is no better reply than to ignore them.

3)Please no threads about JF-17.There are many threads for that.That is a particularly touchy issue for them and I dont want u guys to be sent on a vanvaas.

4)For all MRCA,LCA,Maoist related stuff please post the stuff in the sticky for them.Its becoming difficult to follow so many threadsand also a bit irritating to read the same stuff by two or more different thread starters,

P.S.: I dont know if it is correct or appropriate for me to say all these.
Im not saying that u should all follow these..But it would be great if u can give a minute's thought to these.

Cheers..!!!!

Last edited:
And No Noobish Comparision like Bangladesh and Pakistan

India and China.

You forgot to add something.

How about Kashmir ????????????????

You forgot to add something.

There is a separate sub forum....pls come there..i ll answer ur concerns.

@ Karthic, :tup:

And one more thing the following should be followed by Indian members too. Because there are certain members who just login daily to post anti-Pakistan nd anti-China threads.

So please follow the following,other way round.

So please no threads on poverty,mal-nutrition,caste evils,lack of toilets etc etc that have no relevence to the defence prepared ness of India

2) If u want to question if something is indigenous or not.... ur welcome to.But if ur refuted properly please accept the arguments and dont continue to argue just for arguments sake or just the products have been made by India.

3) Least Capable Aircraft,Arjunk etc ..please avoid......Both are in production now

4) And two days back i saw a Chinese gentleman who put smileys for 65 people dying in a train accident.We may be enemies or rivals...but we r still humans and as said "Even enemies can show respect"

Nice post, well thought and composed ... However, difficult to implement after a tiring day at work and you see nonsense written about your country :lol::lol::lol:

About Kashmir, we like talking about it. Do you want to post something ?
:cheers:

A gentle request to all my friends on PDF:

Other nationalities:

For Indian friends:

1) When some members start trolling,just report.
I understand that bashing our country makes us emotional but please control and report the post.I hope the MODS do the needsome.

2) Even if the MODS do nothing..the best answer u can give to a troll is to ignore them.There is no better reply than to ignore them.

3)Please no threads about JF-17.There are many threads for that.That is a particularly touchy issue for them and I dont want u guys to be sent on a vanvaas.

4)For all MRCA,LCA,Maoist related stuff please post the stuff in the sticky for them.Its becoming difficult to follow so many threadsand also a bit irritating to read the same stuff by two or more different thread starters,

P.S.: I dont know if it is correct or appropriate for me to say all these.
Im not saying that u should all follow these..But it would be great if u can give a minute's thought to these.

Cheers..!!!!

Your intentions are appreciated man...

And i would request that indians stop derailing threads as i have seen you guys do often, plus stop calling Pakistan failed state, terrorist state, and all that crap. You guys are def not innocent when it comes to trolling

And i would request that indians stop derailing threads as i have seen you guys do often, plus stop calling Pakistan failed state, terrorist state, and all that crap. You guys are def not innocent when it comes to trolling

Stop your Crap Balochistan Blames.

Calling RSS and Indian Army as terrorists.

And the Terrorists as Freedom Fighters :D

Last edited:
The fights are getting started in this thread too ... but gently..

What now... everyone is gonna make rules in here? dont we have the mods for that?
I have never seen any Pak vs Ban over here.
Issues relating to poverty, lack of toilets or cast issues should be discussed but in the social & economic threads.
Basically u r asking non-indian members to agree after a little debate that certain things are indigenous indian products and telling your Indian friends not to even discuss JF 17. On top of this you want your friends to ignore someone as troll if they try to prove their point.
If so easily people were to accept others point of view then we wouldnt have had the number of pages we do in the threads.
most of the other stuff i agree with.

ok make agreement here guys stop this chit chat and tit for tat we are not teens. Karthic Sri bro its great idea but sadly not work i try my whole best for this but noting come out,

:eek:I noticed that smiley thing and got annoyed thinking it was the perverted ‘LOL smiley’ until I happened to move the cursor over it and the word ‘talking’ was flashed. So yeah, one who puts that smiley in their posts is simply inviting you to talk and discuss the matter and isn’t necessarily smiling.

The guy that made the darn smiley must have crooked teeth that he can’t hide when talking.

*I hope ‘vBulletin guys' made it not the webmaster!

We can at least agree to create threads in relevent sections. Is it too much to expect?

For example, there is a thread, Shiv Sena problem in india defence. Mods should have moved that thread to relevent section by now.

You are right.

When I saw that thread, I felt sick.

The death of innocent civilians is NEVER funny. It doesn't matter if they are Chinese/Indian/Pakistani etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom