What's new

A Knockoff, Made-in-China Phone Electrocuted and Killed a Man

i agree with you. Its fate. Nothing to do with country of origin. Most PC parts and mobiles are from China and millions use it.

1-2 malfunctions among millions is quite acceptable.

Luckily for me though, Apple replaced my macbook and covered all the damage caused due to fire.

Good deal for me overall:D

OMG . my original cell does get heat up too so whats the precaution ?

Using blue tooth earpiece while talking longer is a better option against heating and radiation hasards.

Luckily for me though, Apple replaced my macbook and covered all the damage caused due to fire.

Good deal for me overall:D

I bought that tablet one out of curiosity. Used only 3-4 times, was fun. The screen of tablets is too small for my browsing requirements.:lol:

But i am not lucky for a replacement if it gets damaged .:hang2:

OMG . my original cell does get heat up too so whats the precaution ?

check out if your battery has expanded (it sort of bulges up) & if it heats up fast unusually ..... than better to replace before KABOOM....:angel::angel:

I bought that tablet one out of curiosity. Used only 3-4 times, was fun. The screen of tablets is too small for my browsing requirements.:lol:

But i am not lucky for a replacement if it gets damaged .:hang2:

I too bought a fake ipad , called epad, runs on android. Used to work like a charm, and then i forgot the secret pattern password? No user support at all and the user manual was in Chinese:hang2:

How would one go about "formatting" the thing?

I too bought a fake ipad , called epad, runs on android. Used to work like a charm, and then i forgot the secret pattern password? No user support at all and the user manual was in Chinese:hang2:

How would one go about "formatting" the thing?

you should have cald customer support....:toast_sign:

does those India branded Mobile phones(Which are Chinese made I think..u know those ads shown in indian channels) also got the bad reputation? eg: karbonn,fly etc etc

in china people by branded chinese or international products, but when we buy cheap non-branded products we dont normally expect it will last for long, as they are so cheap compare to branded ones```all the electronics i use here are made in china``even the 'made in U.K' Dell computer has 'made in China' logo all over its sub components`` i found out when i opened it after a major 'water-fall' incident`

RIP to the dead.

and shun China goods.

Lol Troll .
What do u mean shun China goods ??

Every electronic u use whether fake or branded are made in China or atleast majority of the components are .

Even Indian companies like micromax , maxx, videocon make their phones in China

Back
Top Bottom