What's new

A new realism - A must read for Pakistanis

Pakistan will end behind bangladesh in economics and political global ranking in next decade. Already the Bangladesh gdp is growing twice as fast as their brother in Pakistan.

The Pakistanis are becoming insignificant with every passing year abd the increasing internal turmoil

Somebody like Modi?
A Pakistani Modi!!
Naah... More autocratic but nationalist secular progressive n most importantly pragmatic....
Modi reaped the fruits of moderately matured democracy of India where ppl believe upon ballots than bullets other hand ppl of Pakistan who advocates army boots in civilian dress than cleaning the existing democratic n political set up...
Moreover I have noticed whenever question of democracy is brought up here many pakistani starts quoting the religious doctrines n their version of Nizam in Pakistan which does not sound to be in concurrence with modern governing model n principles(modern progressive secular democracy)....

Naah... More autocratic but nationalist secular progressive n most importantly pragmatic....
Modi reaped the fruits of moderately matured democracy of India where ppl believe upon ballots than bullets other hand ppl of Pakistan who advocates army boots in civilian dress than cleaning the existing democratic n political set up...
Moreover I have noticed whenever question of democracy is brought up here many pakistani starts quoting the religious doctrines n their version of Nizam in Pakistan which does not sound to be in concurrence with modern governing model n principles(modern progressive secular democracy)....

Very Right Utraash bhai, i have same thought.

Blasphemy! Pakistan will eat grass rather than sweeten relationships with India :D

Luckily Pakistan has enough food, and enough untapped resources to keep it going for next 100 years and still be a pain in India's a$$

Pakistan is pain in it's own arse more than India.s.

Your own people killing your school children and women due to intoletence.

Hatred if the west and the modern world.

Increased isolated country hanging to a ideology that belongs in the 9th century dwarfed by giant fast paced neighbours galloping ahead of your disintergating country

The dilemma for countries in taking nationalistic approach is that the tools are limited. Either you embrace a religion e.g. Iran, Pakistan or you take up leftist communistic approach e.g. Bangladesh. IMO the only Muslim country without the dilemma was Turkey. But I think it was mostly her Ottoman legacy and the huge gap she needed to fill between her and her European neighboThe dilemma for countries in taking nationalistic approach is that the tools are limited. Either you embrace a religion e.g. Iran, Pakistan or you take up leftist communistic approach e.g. Bangladesh. IMO the only Muslim country without the dilemma was Turkey. But I think it was mostly her Ottoman legacy and the huge gap she needed to fill between her and her European neighboThe dilemma for countries in taking nationalistic approach is that the tools are limited. Either you embrace a religion e.g. Iran, Pakistan or you take up leftist communistic approach e.g. Bangladesh. IMO the only Muslim country without the dilemma was Turkey. But I think it was mostly her Ottoman legacy and the huge gap she needed to fill between her and her European neighboThe dilemma for countries in taking nationalistic approach is that the tools are limited. Either you embrace a religion e.g. Iran, Pakistan or you take up leftist communistic approach e.g. Bangladesh. IMO the only Muslim country without the dilemma was Turkey. But I think it was mostly her Ottoman legacy and the huge gap she needed to fill between her and her European neighbours.

The dilemma for countries in taking nationalistic approach is that the tools are limited. Either you embrace a religion e.g. Iran, Pakistan or you take up leftist communistic approach e.g. Bangladesh. IMO the only Muslim country without the dilemma was Turkey. But I think it was mostly her Ottoman legacy and the huge gap she needed to fill between her and her European neighboThe dilemma for countries in taking nationalistic approach is that the tools are limited. Either you embrace a religion e.g. Iran, Pakistan or you take up leftist communistic approach e.g. Bangladesh. IMO the only Muslim country without the dilemma was Turkey. But I think it was mostly her Ottoman legacy and the huge gap she needed to fill between her and her European neighboThe dilemma for countries in taking nationalistic approach is that the tools are limited. Either you embrace a religion e.g. Iran, Pakistan or you take up leftist communistic approach e.g. Bangladesh. IMO the only Muslim country without the dilemma was Turkey. But I think it was mostly her Ottoman legacy and the huge gap she needed to fill between her and her European neighboThe dilemma for countries in taking nationalistic approach is that the tools are limited. Either you embrace a religion e.g. Iran, Pakistan or you take up leftist communistic approach e.g. Bangladesh. IMO the only Muslim country without the dilemma was Turkey. But I think it was mostly her Ottoman legacy and the huge gap she needed to fill between her and her European neighbours.

You seem to have an echo on your keyboard :D

Pakistan is in India's A@@ ?

At least respect your country man !
face-butt.jpg

185D474150F95F2B1A6912
185D474150F95F2B1A6912
185D474150F95F2B1A6912
185D474150F95F2B1A6912
185D474150F95F2B1A6912

familiarize yourself with english phrases. just know what gives a pain in somebody's a$$

I know very well but you should keep in mind that whenever we talk about respectable subject(family member, religious matter, country etc.) we must use English phrases carefully.
I know you are senior member but here i am not agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom