What's new

A question for Pakistanis: In case of war between Iran and Saudia which one should Pakistan support?

A question for pakistanis: In case of war between Iran and Saudia which one Pakistan should support?

• Iran

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Saudia

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 94 63.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We should conquer Saudia and take their Shia oil together. :D

oil_gas_infrastructure_map.png

95% of the oil fields in saudia are in Shia areas and Saudis spend most of their petro dollars against Shiites and Muslim unity in the world...
:sarcastic:

Just stay neutral and focus on building economy..learn from the Arabs who have always remained neutral in Pak-India war. Pakistan was an active mediator in Iran-Iraq war bringing to halt..but at the same time we should not tolerate a bunch of shia holding banners of terorist hassan nasrullah and khomeni protesting all over the country...such people to be arrested

There is equal amount of oil and gas in the red sea too..which is to be explored jointly with Egypt.
Shut your mouth idiot. I don't know why don't you get banned despite your deep hatred against Shiites and Iranians.

Stay neutral and fight with inner problems of Pakistan. But if must have to support one, go with KSA.

There is no free lunch in life..

Don't care.. KSA supports anti Shia elements and Iran supports equally corrupt .....

Both are using proxies and innocent are paying the price..

If Iran & KSA mend their fences.. 90% issues in Muslim world would disappear.. Say bye bye to secterianism and politics of hate..
Tell me a single Iranian anti Sunni proxy.

Shut your mouth idiot. I don't know why don't you get banned despite your deep hatred against Shiites and Iranians.

Pakistan is for Pakistanis..those who want Khomeni, Hasan Nasrullah, Al Wahab, Bin Baz etc..should migrate to Arabia and Persia...

India and Pakistan are not poles apart. Some times it is easier to deal with a stronger neighbor than a insecured neighbor.
We have no Beef for Pakistan :D
Pakistan will always be insecure like a guilty thief. There is nothing much we can do about. When I say poles apart it means values & principles.

Tell me a single Iranian anti Sunni proxy.

Iraq faces take-over by Iran-backed militias if Islamic State is defeated, coalition commanders fear - Telegraph

Iran Accused of Backing Terror Cell in Bahrain

'Iran Supporting More than 100 Shiite Terror Groups'

In Iraq, the Iranian-funded armed militias comprised of Persians have capabilities far beyond those of the Iraqi security forces. The paper quotes academics who commented that the purpose of these militias is to target the Arabs in Iraq, both Sunni and Shiite.

Just stay neutral and focus on building economy..learn from the Arabs who have always remained neutral in Pak-India war. Pakistan was an active mediator in Iran-Iraq war bringing to halt..but at the same time we should not tolerate a bunch of shia holding banners of terorist hassan nasrullah and khomeni protesting all over the country...such people to be arrested

There is equal amount of oil and gas in the red sea too..which is to be explored jointly with Egypt.
Protestors with placards are much better than petro dollar funded cynts blowing innocent...

Better keep your hate for Sufism (a part if sunnism) and Shiaism to yourself.

They have 600 billion dollars reserve. How much do they give to al-Bakistan? Nothing

Iran has only economic ties with India, but doesn't support India against Pakistan.
mate if you want the truth. it is that that we will try our best to stay neutral and meditate the peace process if war goes out of Saudis hands and they start to lose we will start supporting them morally and by deploying forces only for the defense of holy mosque and capital but we will not attack iran from Baluchistan our only purpose for deployment would be the defense of the saud regime and suppression of any internal or external attack on the saud family so that Saudi Arabia is not broken into pieces.but if you attack our soil or our deployed forces directly then we will surely attack you until then we will keep trying to negotiate peace between you guys even after the forces deployment stage.
personally i hate you both and wont give a rats *** who win and who lose because they think of us as 2nd class citizens treat us like slaves and support some terrorist faction in our country.while you guys support our only enemy and also spread terrorism in our country.but our government will try to save sauds because of the financial support provided by them to us on many instances.

Protestors with placards are much better than petro dollar funded cynts blowing innocent...

Better keep your hate for Sufism (a part if sunnism) and Shiaism to yourself.

Any minority will always be peaceful with playcards..wait until they become a majority...people joining Iran backed shia millitias to fight in Iraq and Syria are not peaceful..they are just concealed..

Pakistan is for Pakistanis..those who want Khomeni, Hasan Nasrullah, Al Wahab, Bin Baz etc..should migrate to Arabia and Persia...
Totally agree. A particular group of Pakistanis are in extra favor of Iran and the other group in extra favor of Saudi. Pakistan is their second priority and I wish they migrate to those states. :/

Pakistan will always be insecure like a guilty thief. There is nothing much we can do about. When I say poles apart it means values & principles.

Principles and values... How about India start at looking at its own fukups... LTTE in Sri Lanka,MB in East Pak,Terrorists in Nepal .. Interference in Maldives... Etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom