What's new

A Race Pakistan Cannot Possibly Win

The citation limits itself to armor and I likewise limited my response. It was always implied that Pakistan has much more than merely UCAVs and helis, but now that you have lost the armored battle, you must invoke your entire attacking corps. And rest assured, all elements are likewise accounted for.

By the way, reality check. Do you understand why your airforce keeps making excuses of number of squadrons instead of conducting a surgical strike? Ask @Windjammer your flankers keep turning tail as soon as they encounter the Shaheens. So much for economic power.

:rofl:

A fanboy using another fanboy to boost own fanboyish theories :lol:

Neither he, nor you are professionals. So excusez moi if I merely LMAO on you using him to boost you, and you perpetuating with your inability to understand/grasp what the citation was meant to indicate. :rofl:

The citation is merely to specify that you will run out of your warheads to stop the armoured divisions if you theoretically speak of it. You brought your plethora of UCAVs and Gunships, typical of your kinds :lol:

@Anik101

Please. Everything is answered by NASR & MIRVs. Now do not ask how will they have enough warheads to place in both NASR and MIRVS to make an impact on the Pivot Corps which will be entering 48 hours prior to Strike Corps, let alone the Strike Corps and the Armoured Divisions.
What constitutes an IA IBG used in CSD?

Just curiousity: why are you engaging with someone who cites a counter-jumper as his military authority? If this is your time-pass, so be it.

PS: Serious people like @Signalian don't know that you are on civvy street now. But their likely retort is that it then puts you on par with the VPN brigade. Get out of this.

Stop making an issue of non-issue. Personal attack? :D
Ah, the logic of typical Pakistanis like you, who will try to gain advantage with 'personal attack', 'offending our religion' etc etc :D @Dubious Tagging you here. Keep a track.

The Citation I have given , suggest speak to your people who matter. They will know precisely who I have quoted :lol:

Pehele decide karlo, cold start hai ya nahin!:rofl:

Your typical types logic:

1. India has Cold Start - they will launch attacks without mobilizing the strike corps.:o:
2. We have NASR:pakistan::pakistan:

and coup de grace:

3. We will have Gunships and UCAVs to cherry pick the formations:rofl:

4. PAC does so an so. Arre time aur paisa to lagta hi nahin, wish kiya subah tayyaar?:woot: :lol:

If Cold Start is there, you will be facing an attacking force ... and what do you think goes into that?:rofl:

Man you are a laugh :laugh:

Here, your last warning. Am impressed:

View attachment 521587

Cheers:cheers:

@MilSpec @Nilgiri @Sam. @Dash @nair @Joe Shearer don't miss this one ... not interacted with him earlier.

Last edited:
:rofl:

A fanboy using another fanboy to boost own fanboyish theories :lol:

Neither he, nor you are professionals. So excusez moi if I merely LMAO on you using him to boost you, and you perpetuating with your inability to understand/grasp what the citation was meant to indicate. :rofl:

The citation is merely to specify that you will run out of your warheads to stop the armoured divisions if you theoretically speak of it. You brought your plethora of UCAVs and Gunships, typical of your kinds :lol:

Typical Indian delusions regarding an enemy that has been amassing nuclear material for over a decade. You lessen the credibility of your source by perpetrating the lie. Let me open your eyes, if you don't insist on keeping them wide shut. Your top brass is shaping your minds to downplay the threat that Pakistan's nuclear capabilities actually pose. This gets them uneducated volunteers for nuclear war who will foolishly expose themselves to terminal diseases post war, pass them on to their children as well, and get nothing from the Indian government.

Oh and stop clapping like a transvestite. Your posts are an eyesore.

instead of writing these meaningless comments perhaps have u ever though abt involving China into this? Since S400 and others like this Akula sub will threaten the Chinese interests in Pakistan ie CPEC and the safety and security of Chinese nationals in Pakistan who work on these projects. If india put one battery of S400 in IOK it can effectively block the northern airspace of Pakistan and hence the CPEC infrastructure can be destroyed!!!!!
There is a small problem with that, Russia is not China's poodle.

China cannot dictate terms with Russia, when it comes to the sale of Mil technology given Russia is the only big power China has in its pocket and almost entire western countries do not share any military tech with them. So, any Chinese equipment has their sources in Russia or stolen ones from the US, the later is risky and hard.

China has great financial and trade leverage over Russia, make them use that to stop Russians and put some sense into their silly heads! Make them stop Russians from selling india S400 and any possible future lethal technology and weapons sales.
The last time China used trade as a leverage, they lost billions of dollars. Get real boi.

Oh BTW has anybody in Russia's strategic community ever considered the possibility of NATO/America and Israel getting their hands on these indian S400 to learn abt its workings and analysis its secrets in terms of its strengths and weaknesses and develop an effective strategy to counter it?
We've been using Russian (& Soviet) equipment for a very long time. You simply don't understand the depth of our relationship. Russia or India will not ditch each other for any money.:)

By the way, why don't you ask Chinese to stop trading with India and put pressure on the Indian economy?
Given India export some $17 billion worth of goods, more than your entire exports. Why not take swing at that and see does China even cares about your opinion. :D

Joe is the only one who can tame you since you only listen to him. I had no other option :-)

There. Have been tamed. You are right. My apologies.:(

I did not get your subtle hint.

*Hangs his head in shame and slunks out for wasting 20 minutes of precious life

Just curiousity: why are you engaging with someone who cites a counter-jumper as his military authority? If this is your time-pass, so be it; I can think of less curious ways of getting your jollies than engaging with VPN warriors and their flatulent gurus.

Was not even addressing the joker.

Yup, waste of time. Will go read something instead.

A fanboy using another fanboy to boost own fanboyish theories

You simply lack the mental discipline to separate credible vs incredulous from a given source. @Windjammer merely passes on what he is given. Of course anything that shows IAF as the pansies they really are will become fanboy boasts.

@CriticalThought
Let this one slide by. Dont lock horns.

HellFire is not what he sometimes portrays himself as.

Whatever else he is, he definitely has hormonal imbalances.

LOL

@Signalian I have hung up my boots now (and I mean it) .... and in this matter, he will sit out.

Just curiousity: why are you engaging with someone who cites a counter-jumper as his military authority? If this is your time-pass, so be it.

PS: Serious people like @Signalian don't know that you are on civvy street now. But their likely retort is that it then puts you on par with the VPN brigade. Get out of this.

Well looks like you guys are becoming more active. :)

I will request Joe Shearer to spank you, so reply me.

Long long ago, our mounts were given Monday off as 'bran mash' day; good for the, umm, digestion, if you know what I mean.

Sounds like some of the young blood really need their 'bran mash' day.
You simply lack the mental discipline to separate credible vs incredulous from a given source. @Windjammer merely passes on what he is given. Of course anything that shows IAF as the pansies they really are will become fanboy boasts.

That some members are given to merely passing on is a known fact; some of us have been of the opinion that the input consists of high fibre material, and also spinach, peas and legumes in general, with concomitant results.

Well looks like you guys are becoming more active. :)

Only on prodding by friends. Really no desire to engage with the bran mash stream of consciousness.

Back
Top Bottom