What's new

A request to Shaan, Faisal and Hamza - Act Responsibly

Jibran Nasir and his links with Indians are well known . Yes threatening to kill some one in Pakistan is more pathetic and some one comes abuse your family and keeps on doing for hours what are you going to do ? I at least will teach a lesson person who abuses my family. Jibran Nasir runs NGO and he also is trying to get funds from west to do their dirty work

Bhai if you want to prove your points regarding JN you need to follow two things (or research on the following two points):

1. Follow the funding (money trail) of his Organization - To see who supports it financially and for WHY
2. Read the manifesto of his Organization which is presented to all foreign perspective financial grant providers - normally you have to adjust yours to align it with policies of the foreign donors which they want to implement though your organization...without any incentive no one gives you free money.

So, please present some links some research on the fellow for us to better understand your points.

Bhai if you want to prove your points regarding JN you need to follow two things (or research on the following two points):

1. Follow the funding (money trail) of his Organization - To see who supports it financially and for WHY
2. Read the manifesto of his Organization which is presented to all foreign perspective financial grant providers - normally you have to adjust yours to align it with policies of the foreign donors which they want to implement though your organization...without any incentive no one gives you free money.

So, please present some links some research on the fellow for us to better understand your points.
Whole Pakistan knows where they get funds from and whose language they speak.

There's this one percent shit lot in Pakistan who will have their butt hurt on every normal thing we do..
These retards like to be called liberals.I hate their guts.
They have a deep animosity with our culture,our traditions,our legacy,our religion,our patriotism.. And every other thing for that matter.
These people crowd the likes of express tribune etc.
The best thing is to ignore them.Let them practice their ignorance in their own social bubbles and let them die in their hate.
Yes we are Muslims and yes we are patriots and yes we will show 'reactions' ..

The man stood up against Mullani burqay wali of lal masjid ... He stands up against alot of social issues and even contested elections ... Please tell us how he's pleasing his "indian" masters?
Agree with you he was there when lal masjid issued statement in favor of taliban after school attack. He even collected funds and provided jinnah hospital with AC's when heat wave struck karachi. Unfortunately our people instantly forget the good things done and start judging and tagging people on their views. Theres no doubt about him being patriotic and I think our actors have given too much importance to saif ali khan. On one hand we say we don't care and on the other hand we reply to him and make him look important. So I'll agree with him about this.

Give me back my 16 mins .......... :hitwall:

Thank you so much for your comment sir. i just started the video and in 10 secs I read your comment so I stopped the video of an idiot and spared my 16 mins. I condole with your for your loss of 16 mins but your comment saved many.

There's this one percent shit lot in Pakistan who will have their butt hurt on every normal thing we do..
These retards like to be called liberals.I hate their guts.
They have a deep animosity with our culture,our traditions,our legacy,our religion,our patriotism.. And every other thing for that matter.
These people crowd the likes of express tribune etc.
The best thing is to ignore them.Let them practice their ignorance in their own social bubbles and let them die in their hate.
Yes we are Muslims and yes we are patriots and yes we will show 'reactions' ..

Good news is people are getting awareness and these people get detected very quickly.

... every Haram from vulgarity to homosexuality and other crap.
Homosexuality is MOSTCOMMON among Madrassah graduates and semi-literate Mullah. Getting married with minors is also MOST COMMON amongst these 'contractors' of religion. Mufti Mahmood, father of Fazal-the-hypocrite married to a 15 years old minor at the age of 60. There must be some limit and shame but these semi -literate Mullah are oblivious of any such thing.

Jibran Nasir and his links with Indians are well known . Yes threatening to kill some one in Pakistan is more pathetic and some one comes abuse your family and keeps on doing for hours what are you going to do ? I at least will teach a lesson person who abuses my family. Jibran Nasir runs NGO and he also is trying to get funds from west to do their dirty work

Listen Sufi Sb.. I don't give a flying fk about pseudo liberals but the man (whose loyality to the country can't be challenged by guys like you or me) is correct on most points!

Try to understand what he said... After watched the video for the first few seconds I probably felt the same but not after u understood the crux of his "rants"...

Honestly speaking it was not much about the movie nor the actor but the BS as to lost faith in Pakistan....

Seriously, when and what faith did he have that he was promoting his movie with such shitty thing?

I dont think anyone gave a shit about phantom as much as they did about what shit he echoed for foreign media! We already have a notorious image which we are trying to fix the last thing we want is our neighbour bitching about us!

Like it was Saif' right to BS it was our celebrities right to reply him...Sure Faisal Qureshi went over board but the other 2 were normal and just telling questioning him regarding what faith he had lost when none was there to begin with!

I genuinely think you missed the point of the video. Where does it say it is not our right to respond or reply? Please do show!

This video is about the manner in which Pakistanis talk...cheap, ghattiya, aur third class. Shaan and Hamza Abbasi were mentioned for some different issues and NOT for their manner in which they expressed their respective opinions.

Seriously can you please point out which part of J.Nasir's video is anti-Pak or something? What am I missing? What wrong did he say?

This video is about the manner in which Pakistanis talk...cheap, ghattiya, aur third class.
I think you missed some parts of my post:

.Sure Faisal Qureshi went over board but the other 2 were normal and just telling questioning him regarding what faith he had lost when none was there to begin with!

which part of J.Nasir's video is anti-Pak or something? What am I missing? What wrong did he say?
When did I call him anti Pak? :unsure:

I think you missed some parts of my post:

When did I call him anti Pak? :unsure:

My bad...in all honesty the anti-Pak thing was not directed at you. It was a Freudian slip aimed at the other members who think he is anti-Pak.

In regards to the other two (Shaan & Hamza)....he did not criticize their manner of expressing their views or anything. Or did he?

Your first post is almost wholly based around Saif's cheap publicity statement which this video is not about. Only your last line and a half were about the video in which the issues in regards to Shaan and Hamza Abbasi were very different than Faisal Qureshi's. :)

In regards to the other two (Shaan & Hamza)....he did not criticize their manner of expressing their views or anything. Or did he?
Nope...That is why I singled out Faisal Qureshi...

Your first post is almost wholly based around Saif's cheap publicity statement which this video is not about.
hehehe...that was just .....my pleasure :ashamed:

Basically what Jibran Nasir is trying to say is that if a dog barks at you or bites you...you don't do the same to the dog because that is stupid.

I think Pakistan has silently taken the excellent step of banning his movie and after his frustrated statement...banning all his movies. This is the proper dignified manner....but unfortunately majority of the Pakistanis are just....

Thank you so much for your comment sir. i just started the video and in 10 secs I read your comment so I stopped the video of an idiot and spared my 16 mins. I condole with your for your loss of 16 mins but your comment saved many.

Highly appreciated ...... time is money. .... value it

Back
Top Bottom