What's new

A Sri Lankan national lynched in Sialkot by mob of terrorists for blasphemy

1638638801114.png

No! That will cause a civil war in Pakistan. Let law enforcement deal with these goons. Don’t act like goons by taking law into your own hand. Pakistan got to this shameful point because everyone loves to take law into their own hands .

There’s a video going around on social media it shows army handing out free money to tlp protestors. I don’t know when its from but all army generals involved should be severely punished and made a example out of

When we don’t teach Islam properly to our children and don’t teach them in schools than some random mullah can easily brainwash them.View attachment 798918
There’s a video going around on social media it shows army handing out free money to tlp protestors. I don’t know when its from but all army generals involved should be severely punished and made a example out of
[/QUOTE]

This was a while back during Nawaz time. Gen Faiz Hameed talked with TLP. Very wrong and disastrous precedent was set at that time.

No other country will take you
My country won’t take you unless you want to shampoo and massage dogs or clean toilets.

bit harsh reply but it’s true .
Sri Lankans are one of the most richest and educated minorities in the West. :lol:

So weak state and so many power center and so many compromises, this country is heading to tatters.
1989 Democracy riots in China AKA Tiananmen Sq. incident where when students started this democracy fun mela, CCP first tolerated and let them to demonstrate but when they kept emboldening after several months, thousands were just eliminated to save state..if CCP would not had done it China wont be 2nd most powerful nation on earth.
Quran says," alfitnah is severe than murder."

Meaning of fitna فتنه according to Lane's classic Arabic dictionary includes:
Slaughter: (and civil war, or conflict occurring among people: (and slaughter, and war, and faction, or sedition, among the parties of the Muslims when they form themselves into parties: (and discord, dissension, or difference of opinions, among the people. (IAar, T, K.) A misleading; or causing to err, or go astray.

So weak state and so many power center and so many compromises, this country is heading to tatters.
1989 Democracy riots in China AKA Tiananmen Sq. incident where when students started this democracy fun mela, CCP first tolerated and let them to demonstrate but when they kept emboldening after several months, thousands were just eliminated to save state..if CCP would not had done it China wont be 2nd most powerful nation on earth.
Quran says," alfitnah is severe than murder."

Meaning of fitna فتنه according to Lane's classic Arabic dictionary includes:
Slaughter: (and civil war, or conflict occurring among people: (and slaughter, and war, and faction, or sedition, among the parties of the Muslims when they form themselves into parties: (and discord, dissension, or difference of opinions, among the people. (IAar, T, K.) A misleading; or causing to err, or go astray.
your example is very bad you are comparing most strict nation china to a banana republic where saad rizvi can knee down state .

Sri Lankans are one of the most richest and educated minorities in the West. :lol:
You are diverting this thread now

Richest in UK?

Households with an Indian, Pakistani or White British head had the highest net property wealth (medians of £176,000, £115,000 and £115,000 respectively) and were the most likely of all ethnic groups to hold net property wealth, with 80% (Indian head), 73% (Pakistani) and 69% (White British) of households having net ...23 Nov 2020

there is no hope for this country . islam became tool in hands of these monkeys for everything . if you want to live better and secure life better move to west . its been 40 years now paksitna is in grip of extreamism . 80s 90s shia sunni war 2000s 2010s deobanids have destroyed pakistan and now brelvis from last 4-5 years taking toll . god know what next .
and now brelvis from last 4-5 years taking toll . god know what next .
I know they are very active since TLP.
But this is quiet disturbing as they have taken most sensitive matter as a weapon for gains, the Name of Our Messenger.
your example is very bad you are comparing most strict nation china to a banana republic where saad rizvi can knee down state .
True....but either surrender state to these medieval religious mobsters or take the state back from them, only after that the long and difficult process of rebuilding can start.
Even after that....recovery will be long and hard.

Doesn't matter where you come from. The important point is to deter people from going to countries like Pakistan and stop associating ourselves with these countries. And also Sri Lankans should stop any delusions about South Asia thinking that entire South Asia is like us but I think this incident did exactly that. It's good to distance ourselves from people living in stone age.

Good you can stop coming onto our forum then. There’s a saying lead by example.

Where is the government? He talks about madina riasat. What is he going to do now about a colonial blasphemy law? Oh wait, he cannot call a spade a spade.

As for the Pakistani nation, what an incredibly foul people. Always ready to do the bidding of others. Ready to take the law into hand. As if Islam or any prophet needs assistance from these pathetic savages. Sick and tired of these bootlickers ready to serve everyone except themselves.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter where you come from. The important point is to deter people from going to countries like Pakistan and stop associating ourselves with these countries. And also Sri Lankans should stop any delusions about South Asia thinking that entire South Asia is like us but I think this incident did exactly that. It's good to distance ourselves from people living in stone age.
You are 100% Indian and zero percent Sri Lankan.

great speech.
on the side, I've been noticing pretty high quality translated captions in these Facebook videos, even though it doesn't seem like these pages have the resources to do the translation and captioning themselves. if it's the work of AI that is voice recognising accented Urdu and providing nearly human level translation.... I'm amazed, very amazed. we've come such a long way. (unless of course it's just human translation).

If you are SriLankan are you aware of your history of savagely killing each other? Its not as if SL has been a pragon of virtue and an example to the world of non violence.

I have a huge amount of respect for SL but like most countries in the world you have your own cross to bear.

Back
Top Bottom