What's new

Ababeel Missile Tested

Ugly and poor aerodynamic design. It looks like they cut the top of Shaheen II and replaced it with larger nose cone.

Why not just make a wider and longer missile like an ICBM? To be a true nuclear power, you need an ICBM or SLBM to reach any place on earth. Every other nuclear power, including North Korea, Israel, and India have built ICBMs. Only the colonized Pakistan refuses to build an ICBM because it's sold out army doesn't want to upset its colonizers.

What you criticize as us being "colonized", it is actually us being deft in the current geo-political arena. As the only Muslim country to have this capability, the West, Israel and India are always looking for ways to corner Pakistan wrt our nuclear capability. I.e. find any way to neuter Pakistan's weapons program. Pakistan has NO need for an ICBM program at this time so why should Pakistan stupidly announce its intent for something that yields nothing for Pakistan and only leads to even more eyes and efforts against our nuclear program?

Going from an MRBM to an ICBM is a technical challenge which we can manage. The bigger question is, is there a need? Currently no. Pakistan may even have this capability in store but has no intention to announce it.

Given the situation around the Middle East, I believe Iran, KSA and Turkey should fast-track their efforts and get nuclear weapons capability. This is the only way to get Israel to talk peace. Nothing else will work.

Last edited:
Ugly and poor aerodynamic design. It looks like they cut the top of Shaheen II and replaced it with larger nose cone.
Yes, a pointy missile will strike fear into the hearts of our enemies. This round missile will go to isreal, bounce after impact, and land back in Pakistan. A pointy missile will succesfully get stuck in the ground before exploding.

Kisi ko design ni pasand arha kisi ko ye msla k hum ird gird chala kiun ni rhe. Bhai ap logon ki wish lists bht ziada hain. Apne apne missile bna k jo Marzi kren. Shukria

Bilkul sahi kaha aap ne, Bohat aala 👍

Kisi ko design ni pasand arha kisi ko ye msla k hum ird gird chala kiun ni rhe. Bhai ap logon ki wish lists bht ziada hain. Apne apne missile bna k jo marzi kren. Shukria
Allah ka shukar adaa karro k saray mashriq-e-wusta ki tarha, sitting ducks nahi hain hum. Alhamdolillah. India/US/Israel kutch bhi karlain, jitnay bhi Rafale India ko de dain, Pakistan is here to stay iA. Maeeshat/economy ko recover karain, awaam ki taleem aur sehat per kharchaa barhain aur phir Inshallah hope for the best.

Brains are there balls aren't. If they show will in less than a year ICBM will be ready for test
For what? Kiss ka shikaar karna hai ICBM se? The old adage of "josh say nahi, hosh say" applies in these matters. Knee-jerk actions are the last thing needed. For the reasons you are suggesting this, it can be accomplished through other ways without bringing direct attention on Pakistan. The less said the better.

What you criticize as us being "colonized", it is actually us being deft in the current geo-political arena. As the only Muslim country to have this capability, the West, Israel and India are always looking for ways to corner Pakistan wrt our nuclear capability. I.e. find any way to neuter Pakistan's weapons program. Pakistan has NO need for an ICBM program at this time so why should Pakistan stupidly announce its intent for something that yields nothing for Pakistan and only causes even more eyes and efforts against our nuclear program?

Going from an MRBM to an ICBM is a technical challenge which we can manage. The bigger question is, is there a need? Currently no. Pakistan may even have this capability in store but has no intention to announce it.

Given the situation around the Middle East, I believe Iran, KSA and Turkey should fast-track their efforts and get nuclear weapons capability. This is the only way to get Israel to talk peace. Nothing else will work.
Because you are a colony. As per your own admission, Imran Khan was removed due to foreign pressure. Bhutto was hanged because a foreign power found his independence and nuclear program intolerable. It seems whenever a foreign power gets uncomfortable, your democratically elected leaders are removed or killed.

Pakistan doesn't need to "stupidly announce its intent". It can build with deniability. It is and will always be a threat with or without ICBMs. Israel has planned to bomb Pakistan's nuclear facilities in the past and is suspected to have assassinated the French engineers on the Agosta project. So why didn't Pakistan just give up on building nuclear weapons and submarines then?

You argue that Pakistan doesn't need ICBM capability because it will aggravate Israel and in the same breath, you urge Iran and Turkey to build nuclear weapons? Which country do you support? Do you see the double standards here?

This has nothing to do with the West or Israel. It's a matter of becoming a recognized and respected nuclear power with the capability to strike any country. You can't boast about being a nuclear power when other countries literally threaten to take your nuclear weapons like some candy.

Yes, a pointy missile will strike fear into the hearts of our enemies. This round missile will go to isreal, bounce after impact, and land back in Pakistan. A pointy missile will succesfully get stuck in the ground before exploding.

Ababeels have pointy beaks and carry pebble shaped nuclear warheads.

Give it a rest dude, you people have adopted to the habit of running after the crow without checking on your ear, the subject was probably some musical show . In the past these same performers, actors, actresses, singers or otherwise have been visiting our Jawans on the frontlines, didn't see you riding your Moral Mule then .
In any case what does so called Mujra has to do in this thread except usual culprits taking their cheap shots at the establishment.
You can't defend a wrong doing windy, it only makes you defend - a - mistake. And should you watch mujra after a successful missile test? No. Ummat e Ibrahim and Muhammad (PBUH) doesn't do that.

Didn't want to comment here but the illusions of some force me too.

Being in Nescom and being among those who worked directly on the Ababeel Weapon System, I'd like to assure you guys that this test has nothing to do with any sort of 'signalling' to anyone.

It's a routine test and the bird has various improvements as compared to the 2017 test.

As I was on my way back from the office today, I was really wondering what the speculations would be among defence enthusiats. I was once an enthusiast too but being inside the system for this long and nothing excites you anymore.

'IF' this is an achievement, it's on the back of Pakistan's taxpayers money and fellow engineers & scientists. No other entity has credit.

Lastly, it's good that in one way or another, this weapon system might indirectly play a role in the security of Pakistani muslims. It's a shame however that we are doing nothing for the Muslims of Al-Aqsa. I do understand this frustration. Sadly, the policy makers imposed on the Muslim world don't have the spine.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom