What's new

Ababeel Missile Tested

AERIAL WARRIOR
@zspcl

MRBM Ababeel - 3 Stage SF Surface-Surface Ballistic missile capable of multiple independently targetable re-entry vehicle (MIRV) technology.
Estimated range : 2,200 km
Can deploy multiple INS Warheads from Single ballistic missile to target different locations with same payload.

View attachment 963550
غزنوی کی تصویر ہے بھائی 😜

1697751580943.png

AERIAL WARRIOR
@zspcl

MRBM Ababeel - 3 Stage SF Surface-Surface Ballistic missile capable of multiple independently targetable re-entry vehicle (MIRV) technology.
Estimated range : 2,200 km
Can deploy multiple INS Warheads from Single ballistic missile to target different locations with same payload.

View attachment 963550

Do you mind sharing where you got this picture from? Source link?

Do you mind sharing where you got this picture from? Source link?
A photoshop of a very old pic of Ghaznavi Missile, I think original pic was taken during one of the initial exhibitions of IDEAS series.

On purely technical grounds I agree that the design has a lot of room for refinement. If anyone expects Pakistan to develop Minuteman-III on day 1 they are delusional. We have to consider Pakistan's deficiencies, avoidable and unavoidable.
Sir we would like to hear some technical analysis of Ababeel Missile.
In the sense that where our Ballistic Missile Program is heading regarding technological maturity?
This missile still looks like 2010 era design.Since SPD organizations have done significant work on Conventional Air vehicles like Cruise Missiles & Drones,I expect them to have a solid base of Aero-Design experts.
Do you expect a clean design for may be Ababeel 2 once this MIRV technology is established?
All we see is that SPD is playing with 2000 era Shaheen designs.

or may be the focus will shift towards other technologies like Glide Vehicles and then we might see some efficient designs.

Sir we would like to hear some technical analysis of Ababeel Missile.
In the sense that where our Ballistic Missile Program is heading regarding technological maturity?
This missile still looks like 2010 era design.Since SPD organizations have done significant work on Conventional Air vehicles like Cruise Missiles & Drones,I expect them to have a solid base of Aero-Design experts.
Do you expect a clean design for may be Ababeel 2 once this MIRV technology is established?
All we see is that SPD is playing with 2000 era Shaheen designs.

or may be the focus will shift towards other technologies like Glide Vehicles and then we might see some efficient designs.
I think the thing holding our ballistic missile program is the solid-rocket motor technology. I think a lot of the other things are pretty advanced. It's not always about expertise but also about money and the risks that they are willing to take. It takes decades for us to fully develop and mature a system and we are not like the US that we can develop new systems in quick succession. We just don't have the economic and risk appetite for the kind of progress that we want to see.

I think the thing holding our ballistic missile program is the solid-rocket motor technology. I think a lot of the other things are pretty advanced. It's not always about expertise but also about money and the risks that they are willing to take. It takes decades for us to fully develop and mature a system and we are not like the US that we can develop new systems in quick succession. We just don't have the economic and risk appetite for the kind of progress that we want to see.
Seeing the massive advancement in BMD technologies in India,They will have to take the risk.
Since their focus is towards Cruise Missile Engines now,so I expect Rocket Motor Engines will be on back-burner for some more time.

One more point i noted regarding SPD, lately they are pushing hard towards conventional weapons technologies like Taimur, Shahpar drones,SAMs,A2A missiles,etc
May be the desire is to earn some money to invest back in Strategic Programmes.
But PAF,Navy are establishing parallel set-ups so lets see what happens.

This missile test has triggered the Americans very badly.
What they said?
It can't even reach Israel
So what's the problem with Americans?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom