What's new

Ababeel SSM - Pakistan gains MIRV technology.

The time to test an ICBM is when we are faced with a valid threat. With Shaheen 3 the range was increased to such a specific amount one can't help but think uncle sam is watching the missile program closely, since shaheen 3 could hit israel from west balochistan but Pakistan had to emphasise it was to strike India. Similarly Musharraf terminated the Ghauri-3 program (iirc) because it would bring Israel into striking range. I can't imagine the American's reaction if Pakistan increases the range without any valid reason. Increasing the range would also bring Chinese and European cities into range which will not be good for diplomacy and the economy.

we don't need an ICBM bro
I was just talking about the dimensions e.g the diameter mobility etc if we put The load
Of an mirv bus with penaids on this one it will end up in the range of an I.r.b.m.

We need heavy lifters not for range but for
1) higher apogee 2) higher speed to evade abms 3) to lift heavy mirv bus with lots of penaids so

The time to test an ICBM is when we are faced with a valid threat. With Shaheen 3 the range was increased to such a specific amount one can't help but think uncle sam is watching the missile program closely, since shaheen 3 could hit israel from west balochistan but Pakistan had to emphasise it was to strike India. Similarly Musharraf terminated the Ghauri-3 program (iirc) because it would bring Israel into striking range. I can't imagine the American's reaction if Pakistan increases the range without any valid reason. Increasing the range would also bring Chinese and European cities into range which will not be good for diplomacy and the economy.
Main reason for cancelling ghauri-3 not that you stated but main reason for cancelling ghauri 3 was liquid based system and takes hours to fuel and launch hence it easy target for the enemy preemptive strike (India)

I was just talking about the dimensions e.g the diameter mobility etc if we put The load
Of an mirv bus with penaids on this one it will end up in the range of an I.r.b.m.

We need heavy lifters not for range but for
1) higher apogee 2) higher speed to evade abms 3) to lift heavy mirv bus with lots of penaids so
We can use MIRV with maneuverable warheads and does we need IRBM also???

Main reason for cancelling ghauri-3 not that you stated but main reason for cancelling ghauri 3 was liquid based system and takes hours to fuel and launch hence it easy target for the enemy preemptive strike (India)

We can use MIRV with maneuverable warheads and does we need IRBM also???
If you want a sizable and survivable bus yes
It will give us 1) higher apogee 2) higher speed to evade abms 3) to lift heavy mirv bus with lots of penaids 4) shoot and scoot( mobility)
capability. We will need all of the above if India buys thaad missiles. And they will

and then there is a small problem of us ages system with sm -3 missiles in arabian sea so I hope you understand what I am contemplating.

If you want a sizable and survivable bus yes
It will give us 1) higher apogee 2) higher speed to evade abms 3) to lift heavy mirv bus with lots of penaids 4) shoot and scoot( mobility)
capability. We will need all of the above if India buys thaad missiles. And they will

and then there is a small problem of us ages system with sm -3 missiles in arabian sea so I hope you understand what I am contemplating.
Speed doesn't guarantee to hit the target trajectory is predictable
And tell me India buying THAAD they are buying s400 from Russia done deal and Israel using arrow-3 MANEUVERABLE warheads will have more chance to hit the target because of unpredictable trajectories

Speed doesn't guarantee to hit the target trajectory is predictable
And tell me India buying THAAD they are buying s400 from Russia done deal and Israel using arrow-3 MANEUVERABLE warheads will have more chance to hit the target because of unpredictable trajectories
It's not just speed and we don't have marvs for our mrbms at this point in time.

remember Shaheen 1A bro it said to be have some kind of anti abm tech on it, most probably boost glide vehicle
its not boost glide vehicle. How could a 1,000 km missile could have glide capability? Do you even know what a boost glide vehicle is?

Shaheen 1A has a maneuvering warhead hence it is difficult to predict its actual target by the ABM systems.

we don't need an ICBM bro
We do, but not before we have a stable thriving independent economy and a self sufficient defence industry.

No point having a sword if you don't have the strength to swing it.

I think before ICBM we should work on ramjet tech, and SLV's. That way we do a lot of the ground work, without the political baggage that comes with an ICBM.

BGV mirv Marv all the three have their own advantages and disadvantages we must develop all of them as nuclear strike capable country I am not saying we should do it today but by 2030s we must have all the three if we want to maintain MAD with India and it's allies.

And for that we will need 2m dia or + heavy lifters

Pak should try to replicate the Agile method of SpaceX and attempt to see how they can commercialize their strategic tech. SLV for commercial launches. Small nuclear reactors for niche market of nuclear power plants. A 50 seat regional turboprop. A ww2 style simple jeep as an export vehicle.
If Pak can succeed exporting such systems, or even tries (and fails a hundred times before succeeding once), Pakistan would develop a viable export that isn't selling cheap garments for Walmart.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom