What's new

Abbottabad-like operation helped link Jundal's DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

xataxsata

Reaction score
Abbottabad-like operation helped link Jundal's DNA

27_terrorist_1126796g.jpg

NEW DELHI: Abu Jundal's mother Rehana Begum on Thursday denied that police took samples of her DNA as well as that of her husband in order to get the Lashkar terrorist deported to India, putting the spotlight on the covert operation by which the crucial evidence was extracted from the terrorist's father.

"Our (Rehana and her husband Zakiuddin Ansari's) DNA test was never done," agencies quoted Jundal's mother as telling reporters in her hometown of Beed in Maharashtra.

The claim ran contrary to the version of sources in the government that it was only because Jundal's DNA sample matched those of his parents that the Saudi authorities accepted India's claim that the person in their custody who claimed to be Riyasat Ali, a Pakistani national, was actually one of the 26/11 masterminds.

Yet, intelligence officials did not seem to be upset with Jundal's mother. No one accused her of lying, because neither she nor her spouse got to know when the DNA sample was taken from Zakiuddin to be dispatched to Saudi Arabia. :woot::devil:

Sources familiar with the operation said the DNA sample was obtained with the help of one of the relatives of the Ansaris whom the Maharashtra ATS, working at the instance of the central agencies, had roped in for the mission. :yahoo:

As part of the tactic, the relative started picking up fights with Zakiuddin and finally, in a scuffle, managed to scratch skin and blood from Jundal's father.
:woot::rofl::rofl:

The tissue made for the DNA sample which helped Saudi authorities reject Pakistan's claim that Jundal was Riyasat Ali, a resident of Karachi, and not Jundal alias Zabiuddin Ansari, one of the most wanted terrorists who, besides 26/11, was wanted for Aurangabad arms haul and Ahmedabad train blast cases.

The Americans also had to use a ruse to try to secure DNA samples of Osama bin Laden and his family in order to establish his presence in a safe house near Abbottabad. They roped in Dr Shaqeel Afridi who, under the garb of a polio vaccination campaign, tried to collect DNA samples of Osama's children.

Although the nurses working for Afridi were not allowed to vaccinate anyone in Osama's family they did succeed in getting a mobile phone number for someone inside the bin Laden compound. That phone call allowed the CIA to make a voice match to bin Laden's private courier, a man known as Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti and finally ascertain that the Al-Qaida chief was living there.

Abbottabad-like operation helped link Jundal's DNA - The Times of India

We are learning to operate like a security service should but we still need have a long way to go before we reach the levels of Mossad.

What kind of milieu did he come from man?

How many 60-70 year olds do you know of who get into face scratching physical scuffles?

I was really psyched when I read about this today morning.

Bollywood writers working overtime...

For once, i have to agree with you, these are the news made by officials just to feed the hunger of Indian 24*7 media (specially hindi) & also some PDF members.....:rofl:, till yesterday i was hearing that he was given pilot training to carry out 9/11 type attacks in India :what::what:

For once, i have to agree with you, these are the news made by officials just to feed the hunger of Indian 24*7 media (specially hindi) & also some PDF members.....:rofl:, till yesterday i was hearing that he was given pilot training to carry out 9/11 type attacks in India :what::what:

It was not pilot training but paragliding and that was true

Earlier, he admitted that the LeT is imparting paragliding training to its recruits at its camp in Muzaffarabad in the Pakistan occupied Kashmir.

He also said that paragliding has been made a part of the training curriculum of the LeT cadres. The police are verifying whether Jundal himself has received paragliding training. Officials haven't ruled it out completely as Jundal himself was in charge of training the 26/11 terrorists.

The police have rubbished reports of Jundal being trained to fly planes. Meanwhile, the NIA moved for his custody on Thursday. The NIA registered an FIR against Abu Jundal and another terrorist Fayaz Kagzi for planning to organise terrorist attacks in India. The FIR filed on Thursday is under several sections of the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act.

Pretty funny.. But really not so much different from what the good doctor did in Abbottabad.. But unlike him, this person who helped India nab this terrorist, wont go to prison..

Abu Jundal is flavour of the month. There is a fierce competition between every news outlet to come out with some sort of sensational news every other day. This is only a part of that..

If the story is true, how is the state going to protect the scratching relative? He is in danger of being bumped off for sure. Such sensitive details should never be divulged. Already the media has the blood of many 26/11 victims on their hands, including Karkare and his teammates.

So is the OP. :lol:
Really ???
What's more shame for you ??? Pakistan claming a terrorist as its national or losing a terrorist to India ??? I would love to read your answer :D
Or you think it's win for Pakistan( as usual ) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom