What's new

Acts of Terrorism in Pakistan

Live hand grenade recovered from Lyari

KARACHI: Police on Tuesday claimed to have recovered a live hand grenade from Kalakot police limits. The hand grenade was lying near Al-Fateh School situated in Lyari’s Jhat Pat Market area. All concerned authorities, including Bomb Disposal Squad (BDS), police and other investigation agencies were called at the site. According to police, the hand grenade was taken away by the BDS experts for further examination. They said that it was locally made and had been placed at the said location to create panic. staff report

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Humans have reversed the concept of Good and Evil.

Well in the eyes of taliban the martyred women is a part of supposed munafiq pak forces and deserve to be killed..but how could these ba*tards shoot and kill little children in her house?

Anti-Talibaan forces, posing as Talibaan, carry out barbaric acts such as these and worse precisely to incite this sort of international condemnation for Talibaan. Sort of like false flag operations.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Absolutely incensing! Is this the manliness these cowards have? To shoot and kill women and children? Women are the core of any society as through them, society develops. They give birth to children, teach them as mothers, guide them as mentors and prepare them to serve the country.

To me, attacking a woman and her small children is the most cowardly act for any human being, especially if its a male. I do not prescribe violence but this is a symbolic gesture of what is coming for Pakistan as a nation; an attack on women that too repeatedly means Taliban have attacked the Pakistani society as a whole.

May the deceased find eternal peace. This is terrible.

Written as would be written by a classic ignorant! Muslims believe that their heaven lies under their mother's feet, that's how high women are regarded by Muslims. Our mothers are everything to us and we are taught respect for women from a very early age. Read my comment above for explanation of this event.

RIP to the dead. I do wonder to when will somebody find a cure to this cancerous disease called 'terrorism'?

A cure exists, it is called equality......made from 'acceptance of all' with high contents of 'respects and 'international justice'. However the cure is controlled by war mongers so....

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Here comes another stupid theory. You cannot blame everything on Americans!

on topic, I don't know how these animals (ttp) could ever justify such killings. Just horrible!

Ofcourse not, we have Jews and Indians too!

TTP are trained assassins who have no emotions and I guess an emotionless human is worse then any beast. Even animals attack only to feed themselves or defend themselves.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

this is why I dont mind drone stikes.. actually thats why I think Americans should give access to their drones even for temporary bases to speed up the cull of these terrorist animals

Brother, drone strikes are even worse because they murder even more innocent civilians in 1 go. They are worse then these terrorists on ground because they force the whole world to accept collateral damage when children, women and aged are murdered with suspected militants.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Fagots, i said it before and will say it again. Muslims should awake and stop saying this is a "scheme to defame islam", remove those moral blindfolds and accept that these are "Muslims, Killing Muslims", only in truth will we find our salvation.

Personally i have grown tired of Mullah's, these "Muslims" who preach hatred and take innocent lives in the name of god... God? Which god would that be?

Muslims = What a farce.

How well you know my religion, and how well you know Muslims. Are you in denial, are you a Muslim yourself? Does anybody on this forum know for sure what religion you follow? Are your parents Muslims, are they aware of your attitude towards Muslims?

So what do the defenders of the Taliban have to say about this brutality?

Does not the long list of Taliban crimes continue? Have not innocent lives been victimized by the Taliban once again? When will we see an end to this menace called Taliban? Do they not continue to wreak havoc upon the great nation of Pakistan? Attacks have been orchestrated on schools, shopping Centers, mosques, government buildings, and Afghan officials are routinely targeted for killing. Have we become so immune to their killings that now we accept the acts of TTP terrorists? Should we continue giving birth to new conspiracy theories and shy away from the reality of Taliban not holding any punches while trying to achieve their evil agenda? Reality clearly suggests that they will continue to stoop to a level far below human imagination and it is anyone’s guess what their next criminal course of action will be! The Taliban continue to instill fear in people’s hearts in order to destabilize Pakistan. This is not the first time children have fallen prey to their brutality and we have already seen Taliban burn schools and prevent females from receiving education. How can we continue to point fingers in different directions, while these monsters are ferociously leading the nation towards destruction? The inhumane nature of these crimes reflects the fact that the utmost attention required by the government of Pakistan to counter homegrown insurgency for the sake of its citizens. The freedom with which these terrorists continue to operate from within Pakistan proves the government of Pakistan must be proactive in eliminating this threat once in for all.

LCDR Speaks,

DET, United States Central Command

U.S. Central Command

This is exactly why I 100% support the drone strikes.

There was a graph which showed the number of terrorist strikes in Pakistan vs Drone strikes. As drone strikes went up, the terrorist attacks in Pakistan went down. Its almost like an economics graph as the cost of a commodity increases, the demand decreases.

These animals need to be wiped out from the face of the earth.

And people like Imran Khan and others are totally delusional into thinking that you could reform these bastards.

Its easier to convince Hitler to like Jews than its convince these barbarians to reform their medieval ways.

If i remember correctly this thread is around 11 months old , whats the point of bringing it up now ?

Who defended these Taliban?

I Support Taliban , For Me Taliban are those Fighting US in Afg , Not TTP Fighting on the payroll of NATO/US in Pakistan .

I Support Taliban , For Me Taliban are those Fighting US in Afg , Not TTP Fighting on the payroll of NATO/US in Pakistan .

What nonsense.

So if the Taliban fights NATO they are good, and those same Taliban fight Pakistan they are bad. They are the same people fighting both NATO and Pakistan Army at the same time.

What credible evidence do you have of NATO/US/India bank rolling TTP?

Please dont repeat Zaid Hamid's propoganda nonsense. That man needs to be institutionalized.

What credible evidence do you have of NATO/US/India bank rolling TTP?

Please dont repeat Zaid Hamid's propoganda nonsense. That man needs to be institutionalized.

EVIDENCE ?

What evidence did US had when they attacked Iraq ?
What evidence did US had when they Attack our border post ?
What Evidence did did US had again the millions of people that it killed in this Nonsense WOT .

Taliban have killed way less peopel then US/NATO so should we start calling US a bigger terrorist then Taliban .

What nonsense.

So if the Taliban fights NATO they are good, and those same Taliban fight Pakistan they are bad. They are the same people fighting both NATO and Pakistan Army at the same time.

Please dont make ma laugh , When Taliban fought for you against Russia they were Good ,heroes , when they did not listned to you they suddenly became terrorists , what kind of joke is this . and about the evidence we have many times presented it to the concerned parties but guess what NOTHING HAPPENED.

EVIDENCE ?

What evidence did US had when they attacked Iraq ?
What evidence did US had when they Attack our border post ?
What Evidence did did US had again the millions of people that it killed in this Nonsense WOT .

Taliban have killed way less peopel then US/NATO so should we start calling US a bigger terrorist then Taliban .

Please do make ma laugh , When Taliban fought for you against Russia they were Good ,heroes , when they did not listned to you they suddenly became terrorists , what kind of joke is this . and about the evidence we have many times presented it to the concerned parties but guess what NOTHING HAPPENED.

ur post do not answer the ques that how is TTP linked to U.S/NATO/INDIA/isreal. what is the proof

ur post do not answer the ques that how is TTP linked to U.S/NATO/INDIA/isreal. what is the proof

Read the LAST LINE if you know how to , .. . & please read the post first then answer it .

We have given various Proofs to US & India , including Weapons , Money , Telephonic links even voice recording .

Read the LAST LINE if you know how to , .. . & please read the post first then answer it .

We have given various Proofs to US & India , including Weapons , Money , Telephonic links even voice recording .

this is just ur assumption that U.S is supporting taliban only because they supported them against russia, back then pakistan also supported mujaheddins so does it mean pakistan is also supporting taliban. as far as proofs are concerned i don't know abt U.S but pakistan never gave any proofs to india, leave aside proofs ur officials never talked abt TTP in front of indian officials.

Back
Top Bottom