What's new

Adnan Sami told to leave India

That will also effect India - Sanu Key

I think the best locations will be the gulf of Kutch or the Gulf of Khambat

Splash damage to other countries will be minimised

gujarat_map.jpg

Btw do tell us how different was it from what you see in PDF ;)????

OT : Who the hell is MNS to call him to office and ask him to leave????? Does mumbai run by MNS? Height of stupidity

i told it thousand times.

Liked the South Indian people for their down to earth , learnt enough tamil to talk to them since they dont like to speak hindi.

Cast differences are still there and have seen that while dining in local resturants.

Liked the temples alot well maintained and good tourist sposts. Loved the art of carving in these temples.

Also liked the going back to womb concept of temple architecture. found chinese products being sold in markets .

Found Dehli walis buying second hand cloths in Chennai and trying to look elite and behave as if the are from Mars.

Liked the banao singhar of south indian women .

phewww many more but just to remind found Marian beach as dirrty as any subcontinent area .

MNS is acting like a big fool. it has nothing to do with visa things.

In the evening news: Indian govt. Issued Noticed to Adnan Sami to LEAVE INDIA.

Given a chance most Pakistanis would like to settle in India. Whom are you fooling guys.:coffee:

L mera!
This fat bhensa aka adnan sami khan doesn't represent 'most pakistanis', in fact, he doesn't represent any pakistani. He only is the representative of his own self, and last time I checked he was a Canadian citizen. It'd be a cold day in hell when pakistanis 'would like' to live in that sloppy cumhole of yours called india. Whom are you guys fooling?

But then it was your business to speak about the backlash and saying that indians hate him and want him outta India...

Well...Atleast stand to what you have opined in the first place...

In reality I am not concerned with indian politics as long as they keep Pakistan outta it. Now why did I give an example about Srk, because I was trying to make a point which was directed at stupid pakistanis.

I hope Pakistani cricketers who are dying to play in IPL will learn some lesson. And yes others like Atif Aslam too. Why these guys prefer personal growth and money on cost of national pride and humiliation

Its common for artists to work in various countries, whats the big deal with Pakistani artists working in India or any other country? If India or any other country offers better economic opportunity for someone then there is nothing wrong in taking those opportunities.

Given a chance most Pakistanis would like to settle in India. Whom are you fooling guys.:coffee:

What bull$hit.

No one in their right mind, not even Somalians would want to migrate to Hindostan.
India is a disgusting 4th world $hithole, ok? Get a life and get off your high horse.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom