What's new

Afghan Army Chief’s Statement on Durand Line

What's wrong in eating daal?

It's good for health.

Indians do not look to prove things to people in every other thing we do.

I agree actually, but you need to ask this question from the Afghani splashing the Daal comment as an insult.

I know Afghanis chew on buffalos all raw in true show of manliness, but here Peshawaris make some mean channa daal.

I agree actually, but you need to ask this question from the Afghani splashing the Daal comment as an insult.

I know Afghanis chew on buffalos all raw in true show of manliness, but here Peshawaris make some mean channa daal.

If you ever come to Delhi. Do not forget to visit 'Bukhara' and have their 'Dal Bukhara'. It's heavenly. It's cooked for 24 hours before serving.

It's not been served to Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton for nothing.

Kuma lass mata rotay rakawi, da ISI lasoona chi the Pashtanu pa weeno bandi kakar de, ya hagha lasona chi da pashtanu wazelo lepara de America na paise akhele. Wror me sha, lig zan ta paam ka aw khpele weeno ta paam ka, zmonga weena among khpala dushman da. Haq da Allah noom da, aw haqiqat dagha da chi Pakistan the pashtanu pa marg Sara dera zyata khushalege,

Ooo, Agha ta deir jazbati ye. Ar da shay ta mazgho da para kha na day. Dey wajhay na sirf ta yo mehdud lare k shona katay shay.

Raza che khapal tazad side ta k do ar ogoro che Pakistan or da 'ISI' deir warikhay khilariyan di che kam ba afghainstan control kaye.

Afghanian kho khapal mulk khapala gaye dasay che har cha la awaz kaye ka agha esaye wi ka hindu. Atulo ta awaz kaye che rasha o may gaya.

Khabara may awora zeirgiya Afghainino ta har yo ghamnam dana har yo warikhi na warikhay she da Pakistan na milaowe gi.

Munga sara doctors di. Yo sal na sal zara doctors may khayal che zaar kho pa Pakistanian doctors serve kaye pa afghaistan k billa sa lalch or pisa. Munga $500m dollars na ziydh pa Afghanistan k investment kare de ar day investment k schools or education hum shamil di.

Ta deira kiina satay ISI sara sirf ar sirf azaka che ta indian channals deir gora ar soch de mandak wala de.

Dowayan ghat ethnic group da Pakistan k da Pukhtano day. Ar munga ba Pakistan deffa ko da akhiri wiinay katray pore. Ka ta soch k che munga ba da afghanistan side akhalo no ta pa ghalti ye.

Ar ka Pakistan ta sa khatra wi pa border banday no beghama sha munga pa khapal deffa kha kholay poye go.

Allah pa aman

bottom line --> clean up your own house first, learn to be at peace with yourself and be at peace with your neighbours. Focus more on your self-improvement and less on issues (non-issues really) that are far beyond your scope or locus-of-control.

and don't backstab the people who have helped you, especially at a time when the whole world ignored you... I say this to you for your own good. We've made mistakes, we also have much work to do in our own country. So best for you to be cooperative and not wish for confrontation with your neighbours, or allow your soil to be used in hostile fashion. Because if that happens, then there would be problems which nobody needs.

Ooo, Agha ta deir jazbati ye. Ar da shay ta mazgho da para kha na day. Dey wajhay na sirf ta yo mehdud lare k shona katay shay.

Raza che khapal tazad side ta k do ar ogoro che Pakistan or da 'ISI' deir warikhay khilariyan di che kam ba afghainstan control kaye.

Afghanian kho khapal mulk khapala gaye dasay che har cha la awaz kaye ka agha esaye wi ka hindu. Atulo ta awaz kaye che rasha o may gaya.

Khabara may awora zeirgiya Afghainino ta har yo ghamnam dana har yo warikhi na warikhay she da Pakistan na milaowe gi.

Munga sara doctors di. Yo sal na sal zara doctors may khayal che zaar kho pa Pakistanian doctors serve kaye pa afghaistan k billa sa lalch or pisa. Munga $500m dollars na ziydh pa Afghanistan k investment kare de ar day investment k schools or education hum shamil di.

Ta deira kiina satay ISI sara sirf ar sirf azaka che ta indian channals deir gora ar soch de mandak wala de.

Dowayan ghat ethnic group da Pakistan k da Pukhtano day. Ar munga ba Pakistan deffa ko da akhiri wiinay katray pore. Ka ta soch k che munga ba da afghanistan side akhalo no ta pa ghalti ye.

Ar ka Pakistan ta sa khatra wi pa border banday no beghama sha munga pa khapal deffa kha kholay poye go.

Allah pa man

bottom line --> clean up your own house first, learn to be at peace with yourself and be at peace with your neighbours. Focus more on your self-improvement and less on issues (non-issues really) that are far beyond your scope or locus-of-control.

and don't backstab the people who have helped you, especially at a time when the whole world ignored you... I say this to you for your own good.

AZ eloquent as usual. :)

hard to see what's ''funny about it''

kindly explain? Because i have a feeling i know what jibber-jabber you will bring up, and I can assure you I already have a reply for it.

so, please. I will await your clarification.

and don't backstab the people who have helped you, especially at a time when the whole world ignored you... I say this to you for your own good. We've made mistakes, we also have much work to do in our own country. So best for you to be cooperative and not wish for confrontation with your neighbours, or allow your soil to be used in hostile fashion. Because if that happens, then there would be problems which nobody needs.

Pretty good advice applicable to almost every country in the region :)

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

hard to see what's ''funny about it''

kindly explain? Because i have a feeling i know what jibber-jabber you will bring up, and I can assure you I already have a reply for it.

so, please. I will await your clarification.

No need for clarifications buddy.. you know what I mean and I know you know :)

Yeah leaving internationally recognized territories and disputes laying claims on someone's else territory is pure stupid. I agree with all the members here. :agree:

Yeah leaving internationally recognized territories and disputes laying claims on someone's else territory is pure stupid. I agree with all the members here. :agree:

Disputes by definition do not need recognition.. If Afghanistan feels that Durand Line is not valid, then it does not need a UN certification to feel that way or act accordingly..

Strange that you don't know why.

and how does not having that certification change the behavior of Afghanistan towards Pakistan...??

Having no certification would mean a cheap rant with no recognition by international community. Not worthy in other words.

Back
Top Bottom