What's new

Afghan forces raid Pakistani village

Its about time for kiyani to show some balls ( which I doubt) and pick up behamdagh bugti. PA unfortunately have lost its pride. feel sorry for the jawans who sacrifice their lives almost on daily basis but coward officers take all the benefits and awards...what a shame.

Isnt BB in Afghanistan right now?? How do you propose Kiyani picks him up?

Sadly Afghans will loose the right to protest if similar incident is repeated by PA on Afghan soil. in the past they have protested but now they will be reminded of this incident.

I agree but I don't think PA would conduct any such op till Americans are sitting in A'stan - which they might be till the next decade. An ANA of 3.5 lakh at the end of the decade would be a formidable Counter Insurgency and Border Patrol force. If we've to believe the so called "American withdrawal" finally happens sometime, it'll be like Iraq. They've sold weapons to Iraqis for billions of $s, so tech wise too I see ANA transforming very rapidly.

Er...you do realize by supporting the violation of sovereign territory and taking pleasure in the humiliation of nation, you just about make a mockery of everything the United States is claiming it's doing in trying to create a stable and peaceful region. There is a necessity for Pakistan and US to work together for the greater good; I will be the first to say Pakistan hasn't always delivered on it's side of the bargain...but to think the Americans have been completely innocent is to overlook a whole lot of evidence to the contrary.

gd joke!!!!!!!

Isnt BB in Afghanistan right now?? How do you propose Kiyani picks him up?

yes he was there in the psat but now CIA has housed him in Sweden. where he has shaved and got the new outlook. now he is a proud guest of the American taxpayer.

Bl[i]tZ;2591404 said:
I agree but I don't think PA would conduct any such op till Americans are sitting in A'stan - which they might be till the next decade. An ANA of 3.5 lakh at the end of the decade would be a formidable Counter Insurgency and Border Patrol force. If we've to believe the so called "American withdrawal" finally happens sometime, it'll be like Iraq. They've sold weapons to Iraqis for billions of $s, so tech wise too I see ANA transforming very rapidly.

I dont think there would be even such need since we share the same enemy. and by the way TTP and Taliban seem to travel in and outside of Afghanistan without much trouble under the nose of Americans. and if PA sees the need of doing something across the border then it would be covert as well against say BLA leadership or Mullah Fazlullah.

:).. Gotcha.. But seriously, all the Indo-Pak $**** aside, Pakistan if at all, needs to be compared with likes of SA, Iran, Turkey etc if you look at potential and wipe out last 2 decades.. The problem is that once you start comparing yourself to a country way down in the list, even to show the difference, that actually makes you look much worse.. It only took 5 years for the term A F - P A K to stick and I know its not very dear to most patriotic Pakistanis.. Hence my comment.. Peace...

Agreed and appreciated.

1. Is there a possibility that ANA acted on intelligence provided by NATO or CIA, and now acting as a pseudo arm of NATO which don't want to use drone strikes for such operation.

2. Can these incidents be avoided by intelligence sharing between Af and Pak, and joint operation can be conducted, coz both the forces knows the terrain best than anybody else ?

It. Rossed my mind aswell. It remains to be seen if there is a tendency in such moshaps. I do believe that this was an incident though.

sorry off topic,but since this obl thing is being rubbed on our faces over n over again,even in this thread,i have a question:"Did any1 in our army or govt see the body of obl????

sorry off topic,but since this obl thing is being rubbed on our faces over n over again,even in this thread,i have a question:"Did any1 in our army or govt see the body of obl????

no after the attack Obama got too sentimental and decided that showing OBL picture will break the hearts of the people so we got to believe what he is saying.
I also go with the story due to OBL wives being there and OBL tried to save himself by throwing his wives at the NAVY SEAL but the SEA fired the warning shot first in his forehead that killed him.

Still Pakistan keeps most of its army on the Indian border, when all the current troubles are happening on the other side of the country...

Still Pakistan keeps most of its army on the Indian border, when all the current troubles are happening on the other side of the country...

They will continue to amass troops on our border driven by their paranoia of us. All while the foreign forces will enter from their western borders, do their business and leave.

Of course not. Army or government saw the body of wives or survivors or unknown guards, not OBL. Amazing, world's one most terrrost wanted OBL was under the nose of Pakistan military comfortable houses in Abottabads. That's damn fcking embarrasing to our pride of Pakistan Military we respect them blindly.

Government officials or Army interviewed wives, children, and survivors, not OBL.

This is slowly turning into a disgrace for Pakistan as a country.

no after the attack Obama got to sentimental and decided that showing OBL picture will break the hearts of the people so we got to believe what he is saying.
I also go with the story due to OBL wives being there and OBL tried to save himself by throwing his wives at the NAVY SEAL but the SEA fired the warning shot first in his forehead that killed him.

So no1 in the army or govt was shown the body...:blink: hmmmm....call me silly but till this day im not buying the story that obl was in abbotabad or killed there.

Back
Top Bottom