What's new

Afghan forces raid Pakistani village

For example- what the CAOS is doing right now?-
Any hard message passed or action taken- so such things doesn't happen again- even by mistake?-

If army takes some action independently, then again guys will come running that Army runs the show itself and doesn't respects the democratic process.

Plus, has an investigation been done as who the people were and what was the reason.

Foreign Office?-
as expected- the army will sit idle and will wait for the foreign office decision/ permission to do some thing- on democracy paper it looks really good- but we are talking about Pakistani Army here- every one knows who needs whose permission-

Civilian government is always put forward as a bait by the army to save face--

We live in a strange country with a people stranger still. When the Army takes a stand, they are not letting Democracy take root and when they let the Govt do things their way, the Army is sitting idle.
In this country everyone is a saint in themselves and everyone other than them is a sinner, in this respect we are a nation of individual saints and collective sinners. Resultantly, we aren't very good at either.

If army takes some action independently, then again guys will come running that Army runs the show itself and doesn't respects the democratic process.

Plus, has an investigation been done as who the people were and what was the reason.

"The Balochistan government took serious notice of this blatant violation of the Pakistani border by Afghan security forces. “We have summoned the Quetta-based Afghan consul general through the foreign ministry to protest the incident,” Home Secretary Nasebullah Bazai told The Express Tribune".

We live in a strange country with a people stranger still. When the Army takes a stand, they are not letting Democracy take root and when they let the Govt do things their way, the Army is sitting idle.
In this country everyone is a saint in themselves and everyone other than them is a sinner, in this respect we are a nation of individual saints and collective sinners. Resultantly, we aren't very good at either.

Military Democracy is what we all should long for-
Like Mushi Era- :D-

The Army should not interfere or dictate in internal matters of Pakistan- I agree-

The Army is for protecting the borders- and making it people safe- from such incidents-
If some other country voilates the sovereignty- its Army job-
Here where army should come forward and do some thing-

The way i see it- The Army and the Governments all are tangled with each other over power- and no one is left to protect the borders- The army should move out of the power game and let the civilian government do its job internally- and do its job saving us from external threats-

Don't "Sir" me please, I'm only 18 years old :)

The post wasn't about Nigeria or Ethiopia but the random comparision reflected the thoughts of the member that many other countries would't have survived in same conditions as we did.

:).. Gotcha.. But seriously, all the Indo-Pak $**** aside, Pakistan if at all, needs to be compared with likes of SA, Iran, Turkey etc if you look at potential and wipe out last 2 decades.. The problem is that once you start comparing yourself to a country way down in the list, even to show the difference, that actually makes you look much worse.. It only took 5 years for the term A F - P A K to stick and I know its not very dear to most patriotic Pakistanis.. Hence my comment.. Peace...

you are not suppose to use the word looser when you are pakistani and you are taking with Indian: because India never surrendered to Pakistan but Pakistan in 1971 ** rest world know very well.:-).

So the cheap banter now digresses all the way back to 1971......what's next the 9% Indian economy:lol:.
Since you have landed on our planet, allow me to enlighten you, we are discussing border violations, not some war scenario. !!
Hope you do understand since i am not keen to go back to 1965.

That's a fact.

a false fact mate...the post above you implicates that India lost 1965 war which again is nothing but a false fact with many pakistanis telling that Pakistan never won a war, so all the brainwashed facts aint right mate

a false fact mate...the post above you implicates that India lost 1965 war which again is nothing but a false fact with many pakistanis telling that Pakistan never won a war, so all the brainwashed facts aint right mate

Google it 1947, 1965, was cease fire by UN and 1999 was a cease fire by america.

Aik baar phir Laaaant lagta ha chain of command restore kar le ha.

Secondly Afghani's are khar damag stupid Taliban is not enemy said by US vice President and Karzai they are important stake holders and Indians are even big dumbo's they still believe US/NATO will fight Talibans for Indian interests. :d

This is pathetic. After U.S. raids now even afghani army that is just few years old :tdown:

Where was Pakistan forces :angry:

the Afghans blame our forces for the same thing as well. they only had to face the tribal police and I dont think they came guns blazing but actually sneaked inside.

there is still travelling between the tribes across the border and thats what is keeping BLA supply lines active too.

just another place to deploy forces now.

Back
Top Bottom