What's new

Afghan forces raid Pakistani village

"The Balochistan government took serious notice of this blatant violation of the Pakistani border by Afghan security forces. “We have summoned the Quetta-based Afghan consul general through the foreign ministry to protest the incident,” Home Secretary Nasebullah Bazai told The Express Tribune".

Totally wrong and highly ill advised approach.

This officially endorse that federal govt. does not consider Baluchistan as its own part.

It was the job of Pakistan President or Salman Bashir to make notice of it and take appropriate diplomat measures and start with expelling Afghan diplomats and closing all aid to Afghanistan, for good.

One thing is for certain that theater of war is expanding to its intended region, while Zardari and Salman Bashir are part and parcel of it.

AND please some one delete all insensitive & troll postings of Indians.

1. Is there a possibility that ANA acted on intelligence provided by NATO or CIA, and now acting as a pseudo arm of NATO which don't want to use drone strikes for such operation.

2. Can these incidents be avoided by intelligence sharing between Af and Pak, and joint operation can be conducted, coz both the forces knows the terrain best than anybody else ?

LoL at the trolls - mark my words - we will have a neutral or friendly govt in A-stan - this is vital to our national security interests and we don't give a flying fukc what anybody thinks, have a nice day. :)

what is national security ? do u still belive yr nation is safe wtf now afghanistan real shame for PA ....:tdown:

what is national security ? do u still belive yr nation is safe wtf now afghanistan real shame for PA ....:tdown:

Thann, why you blame Pakistan army for Kargil war?

FYI, Pakistan army cannot move without permission from defence ministry!!!!!!

Pakistan army's hands are tied by the judiciary and politicians.

Another slap on PA's ego. First NATO now Iranians and Afghanies killing our countrymen and we are only coming up with empty threats. Enough in the name of Ummah. If this is what ummah is all about then i give a fcuk to ummah. As long as long kiyani is Army chief, humiliation and disgrace in written in PA's fate. Accept it, My two cents.

Well, I was watching a senate hearing/testimony (I don't remember exactly), where it was claimed that increasingly in Special Operations, Afghan Special Operations units are replacing the American hit squads and they work in conjunction with the CIA.

If this was a night op this could very well be a CIA hit squad comprising of Afghans. I may be completely wrong.

But the other alternative that Afghans feel comfortable to operate on the Af Pak border should be more concerning for the Pakistanis. Weren't there border management posts? I remember reference to this during the Salala attack, where it was clearly mentioned that any op within some 5 kms of the border will be intimated to the other party beforehand. (Americans had admitted that time clearly that Yes, they didn't inform their Pakistani counterparts about this op close to the border.)

No problem.

On what grounds ?

You still need any "what ground?" justification ?

Everyday Drone Attacks
OBL Raid
Osama in Compound
Bughti Murder
Sucide Attacks
Mehran Base
GHQ Attack
Balochistan
Missing persons by Agencies

"Which ground you need for defence????"

Another slap on PA's ego. First NATO now Iranians and Afghanies killing our countrymen and we are only coming up with empty threats. Enough in the name of Ummah. If this is what ummah is all about then i give a fcuk to ummah. As long as long kiyani is Army chief, humiliation and disgrace in written in PA's fate. Accept it, My two cents.

"HOON AYE THAY NAHE CHADAANGAY" have you heard this comment ???

like Veena Malik... Mujhe General sahab bohat pasand hain kyoonkay koi kuch akar kar kay chala jaye woh kuch nahe kahtay

Bl[i]tZ;2591269 said:
Well, I was watching a senate hearing/testimony (I don't remember exactly), where it was claimed that increasingly in Special Operations, Afghan Special Operations units are replacing the American hit squads and they work in conjunction with the CIA.

If this was a night op this could very well be a CIA hit squad comprising of Afghans. I may be completely wrong.

But the other alternative that Afghans feel comfortable to operate on the Af Pak border should be more concerning for the Pakistanis. Weren't there border management posts? I remember reference to this during the Salala attack, where it was clearly mentioned that any op within some 5 kms of the border will be intimated to the other party beforehand. (Americans had admitted that time clearly that Yes, they didn't inform their Pakistani counterparts about this op close to the border.)

Sadly Afghans will loose the right to protest if similar incident is repeated by PA on Afghan soil. in the past they have protested but now they will be reminded of this incident.

Its about time for kiyani to show some balls ( which I doubt) and pick up behamdagh bugti. PA unfortunately have lost its pride. feel sorry for the jawans who sacrifice their lives almost on daily basis but coward officers take all the benefits and awards...what a shame.

Sadly Afghans will loose the right to protest if similar incident is repeated by PA on Afghan soil. in the past they have protested but now they will be reminded of this incident.

You cant expect anything from dollar kay pujaaries. I feel sorry for my late Father, who fought three wars for Pakistan. If he had been alive by now, he would have definitely feel ashamed about his once pride army.

Well they killed taliban not civvies so whats all the fuss about?
Even PA would kill the taliban instead the ANA did their job.
Atleast thank the afghans for this.

You still need any "what ground?" justification ?

Everyday Drone Attacks
OBL Raid
Osama in Compound
Bughti Murder
Sucide Attacks
Mehran Base
GHQ Attack
Balochistan

Missing persons by Agencies

"Which ground you need for defence????"

explan what does any of the above have to do with this raid and specially the bolded part?

OBL raid? well that was our failure to locate him ourselves
Bughti Murder? do you think he sould have been allowed to continue leading attacks on us from the caves?
Suicide attacks? what do you want us to do that we are not doing already? if taliban sympathisers stop giving them shelter then they will be taken out sooner rather than later.
Drone attack? do you want to fight with Americans on behalf of Haqqanis or TTP?
Missing persons? dont tell me you suddenly have feelings for anti state elements now

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Well they killed taliban not civvies so whats all the fuss about?
Even PA would kill the taliban instead the ANA did their job.
Atleast thank the afghans for this.

its ANA version that they got the taliban whereas the local tribesmen have a different story.
its catch 22 situation really, it should have been done by PA but they were not there and ANA/ ISAAF did what they did that shows PA badly and all that violation mantra

Back
Top Bottom