What's new

Afghan,Pak forces clash on Durand Line

The way they point at sky by the finger, I remember ISIS. Looks like TTP coming with a new cover?

It's USA and I have no doubt. Not a long time ago, they transferred ISIS fighters from Syria and Iraq into Afghanistan. They are wahabi feet soldiers of imperialists, cannon fodders of Zionists.

Let them claim victory before they get annihilated.

The way they point at sky by the finger, I remember ISIS. Looks like TTP coming with a new cover?

It's USA and I have no doubt. Not a long time ago, they transferred ISIS fighters from Syria and Iraq into Afghanistan. They are wahabi feet soldiers of imperialists, cannon fodders of Zionists.

It's not TTP.It's the local people(armed,because it's Afghanistan) who joined their soldiers when Pakistani forces crossed the Durand Line to fence the border

]
Da0JcuzX0AACZ8H.jpg

in light of the article,pic seems legit

Daz4AghU0AEVjcc.jpg
Such gleaming brand new flags are not used on Border posts. Of course they bought new flags for this photo session for propaganda.

i ak scared of mighty afghan army!! i heard they can shoot naswar ki goliyan from their mouth! and their friendship with supa powa makes them scarier imagine the battle against "Make in India" advanced weaponar and mighty afghan warriors!!we shouldnjust give up and give total control of Pak to afghanistan!!

It's not TTP.It's the local people(armed,because it's Afghanistan) who joined their soldiers when Pakistani forces crossed the Durand Line to fence the border
The phrase *two US allies* in the news, is so sickening that I prefer to state my own opinion and move on. These wars and conflicts are orchestrated by Americans, so I take them responsible for every regional conflicts. Others are victims

The phrase *two US allies* in the news, is so sickening that I prefer to state my own opinion and move on. These wars and conflicts are orchestrated by Americans, so I take them responsible for every regional conflicts. Others are victims

America occupies and controls Afghanistan. Of course the Yanks gave a green light.

The Yankee motherfvckers must pay for this transgression.

America occupies and controls Afghanistan. Of course the Yanks gave a green light.

The Yankee motherfvckers must pay for this transgression.
o_O
You think we want to start a conflict between Afghanistan and Pakistan?

When you are lead by chutias don’t expect something dramatic, werna in Afghano ki maa chod ker rakh deni chaie pakistan ko.

Afghan government of the past(their king) signed the agreement with Britain making Durand Line a border between Afghanistan and British India. This agreement was reaffirmed by later successors...then from that British India...Pakistan and India were born inheriting everything from the "parent" British India.

Afghanistan just selfishly wants access to the ocean and more territory...they have no legal grounds whatsoever...
Nor can they take it by force. Their military is a joke...even at the height of their military power decades ago, they couldn't take it. The separatist movements they backed died long ago...so all they are left with are just wishes and dreams.
...also this is pretty common knowledge for PDF members and has been discussed many times in various threads and u r just choosing to be ignorant out of ur hatred for Pak.
Its their claim , not mine .

Besides the agreement was a temporary border like the loc between 2 friendly states ,it was between British Indian empire & Afghanistan , Pakistan is not India. Ijc states success of states do not inherit their bilateral agreement.

Back
Top Bottom