What's new

Afghan refugees in Pakistan fear deportation.

I've never been to the West; I've based my opinions on the Afghans I've interacted with her in Lahore, twice when I visited Peshawar, many times in Islamabad & once in Karachi. I've based my opinion after talking to the Afghans who are studying in Punjab University, GCU & FC College on Government sponsored scholarships & other financial aid programs.

I've met pretty cool Afghans in Bahawalpur and Multan area. A lot of business owners.

They consider themselves both Afghans and Pakistanis.

Maybe you've dealt with newer generation.

How the hell bengalis get into karachi? :woot:

I would imagine the same way many Biharis & other West Pakistani civilians & other Pro-Pakistan East Pakistanis came to Pakistan via Nepal & from elsewhere. Some of these Bengalis are Pro-Pakistani others are here because of better opportunities.....yes apparently even in our utterly foOked up state we still provide better opportunities than what they get at home.

with support of MQM

MQM always up to no good. :sick:

I would imagine the same way many Biharis & other West Pakistani civilians & other Pro-Pakistan East Pakistanis came to Pakistan via Nepal & from elsewhere. Some of these Bengalis are Pro-Pakistani others are here because of better opportunities.....yes apparently even in our utterly foOked up state we still provide better opportunities than what they get at home.

First biharis need to be brought back to Pakistan before any other refugees are considered. :agree:

I've met pretty cool Afghans in Bahawalpur and Multan area. A lot of business owners.

They consider themselves both Afghans and Pakistanis.

Maybe you've dealt with newer generation.

Any Afghan who considers me his own is my brother; unfortunately after meeting a few dozen Afghans from all strata, I've yet to find one who does.

I've never been to the West; I've based my opinions on the Afghans I've interacted with her in Lahore, twice when I visited Peshawar, many times in Islamabad & once in Karachi. I've based my opinion after talking to the Afghans who are studying in Punjab University, GCU & FC College on Government sponsored scholarships & other financial aid programs.

I agree with you, the Afghans studying in pakistan are nationalistic and have similar views like sher malang and other Afghans that you meet online.
The uneducated ones or least educated ones , the poor ones that you see in hotels and selling maiz in carts, are just like most of the pakistani pakhtuns with similar socio-economic conditions...they dont care about durand line and other complicated stuff.

I agree with you, the Afghans studying in pakistan are nationalistic and have similar views like sher malang and other Afghans that you meet online.
The uneducated ones or least educated ones , the poor ones that you see in hotels and selling maiz in carts, are just like most of the pakistani pakhtuns with similar socio-economic conditions...they dont care about durand line and other complicated stuff.

Doctor, I'm sitting here in Peshawar; just came last night for a few days ! :)

Koiii achiii jagaaa deekhnii ki tou bataaa ? :unsure:

@Armstrong

Do you realize that you were extensively answering the rhetoric from @Aeronaut the whole time , mate ? :rofl:

Doesn't the tone of the post and the change of flags tell you anything ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Afghan who considers me his own is my brother; unfortunately after meeting a few dozen Afghans from all strata, I've yet to find one who does.

Let me tell you another thing....I have never seen any Afghan (from lower socioeconomic status that we often see in pakistan) who was racist against punjabis, i have talked with them, some of also worked in punjab....but you have no idea how racist are pakhtuns of charsada and mardan towards punjabis, these are two places where fever of pakhtun nationalism runs high. The hazarewals also complains of racism from these pakhtuns of peshawer valley.....on the other hand tribals of FATA are quite refined and are not racist like pakhtuns of charsada and mardan yet they are percieved as savages by rest of pakistanis.
I dont share such things but i felt let be honest with you.

@Armstrong

Do you realize that you were extensively answering the rhetoric from @Aeronaut the whole time , mate ? :rofl:

Doesn't the tone of the post and the change of flags tell you anything ?

I thought @Aeronaut meant what he said ! :unsure:

Damn you Flying Murghiii....meraa itnaa waqt zayaa kiyaa tuuu neiii ! :pissed:

Let me tell you another thing....I have never seen any Afghan (from lower socioeconomic status that we often see in pakistan) who was racist against punjabis, i have talked with them, some of also worked in punjab....but you have no idea how racist are pakhtuns of charsada and mardan towards punjabis, these are two places where fever of pakhtun nationalism runs high. The hazarewals also complains of racism from these pakhtuns of peshawer valley.....on the other hand tribals of FATA are quite refined and are not racist like pakhtuns of charsada and mardan yet they are percieved as savages by rest of pakistanis.
I dont share such things but i felt let be honest with you.

Wrror its not about Punjabis per se; its the bile that most Afghans I've met spew against Pakistan !

If they don't have a problem with Pakistan & Pakistanis than but of course they are more than welcome to stay; I wouldn't even prejudice them were they to get Pakistani & Afghan dual nationality because it all boils to one thing 'mujhee koi apnaa kahiii tou mein kaisse na usseiii apnaa kahooon aur mujhee koi apnaa na kahaiii tou mein kaisee usseiii keh dooon ?'.

About the Pukhtoons of Charsada & Mardan - Mein subbb sanmbhal looon gaaa....they have no option but loving us - their brothers ! :kiss3:

And yes the Triabls are truly nice people who've been wrongly stereotyped; simple, down-to-earth, extremely hard working, honest & if I should say so based on my interactions with them 'fairly patriotic' Pakistanis. :)

Doctor, I'm sitting here in Peshawar; just came last night for a few days ! :)

Koiii achiii jagaaa deekhnii ki tou bataaa ? :unsure:

Yaar phase 6 hayatabad jaa...wahan par khyber agency sey border milta hey..border key uss paar kuch shops bi nazar aaingi jis par lika hoga x.y.z chars-farosh lol
Visit peshawer museum if you have any taste for buddha statues.....Go to saddar, khyber bazar, qisa khwani, namak mundi, peshawer university, army stadium, karkhano etc

I thought @Aeronaut meant what he said ! :unsure:

Damn you Flying Murghiii....meraa itnaa waqt zayaa kiyaa tuuu neiii ! :pissed:

Check it again .

I don't care if they hate Pakistan or not. They are our people, and are in dire need of assistance. It is our responsibility to further extend the help we can and do not kick them out. Moreover, every Child that opens his/her eyes in the land of the pure is ours and must not be sent to Afghanistan. I don't care what Afghans on PDF think of us, but i do know for sure that our hospitality to our Afghan brethren will be remembered by historians.

Analyze the pattern , friend . That was some extremely deep sarcasm , mate ! :D

Back
Top Bottom