What's new

Afghan refugees in Pakistan fear deportation.

Hey @Secur - Mujhee lagtaa hai ke isss @Hyperion ka kuch karnaa hiii pareiii gaaa.....he melts like butter every time someone mentions the word 'Afghans' & goes all teary eyed when any of us criticizes the Afghans. :pissed: Lagtaa hai ke Bhabi ko api team mein shaaamil karnaa hiii pareiii gaa.....I'm sure she'd discipline him......! :agree:

Knew he would run away from the forums after marriage :D From what I remember , @Hyperion showed the exact opposite reaction when ' Afghans ' were mentioned . The people who recognize not the Durand Line , have created problems for the country since its independence , constantly tried to fuel the ' Pashtunistan ' issue , blame us for their every mishap and despite living in this country and enjoying our hospitality , badmouth us and engage in crimes and anti-state activities deserve no sympathy of a patriotic Pakistani .

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You, wrror ! :)

Koi achi jagaa tou bataiiiin deekhneii ke liyee ? :what:

Ya waisee koi milneii wagheraa hai tou batainn ? :)

Achi jagga meree soch mey tu khyber agency hai jha pey unke ke special sooghat ( sohan halwa:devil:) booriyu mey miltee hain...:angel:

I live in Hayatabad...Order karein...

Actually , it appears that you have some issues displaying this ' attention seeking behavior ' .

Otherwise , I do not get weekly bans for making racist/personal attacks post like you .

How much for a bounty on his head ? :D

Shhhh....Bounty pey Baad mey baat karing gey...Plan bata sirf...:devil:

Luffy the monkey we are talking about Afghanistanis. Now dont try to give this false flagger a ***** excue to escape.
He said there was NO video of Afghanistani women prostitutes. I challange him to come to Peshawar and we will show him Afghanistani high as well as low profile women prostitudes.

They are Afghanistanis irrespective of their ethnicity. they represent AFGHANISTAN.
And yes for the Pukhtun Afghan refugees, these Afghan Pukhtuns were poor in Afghanistan and are poor in Pakistan too.

The Afghan farsiwan culture is open and more open than even liberal west in some cases.

as far as hardworking we here in Peshawar have seen even farsiwan hardworking Afghanistanis as well.

exceptions are there in every community hence painting the entire nation in the same color is wrong.

I dont care about tajiks, uzbels, hazaras and other makhlooq of Afghanistan but my concern is for pashtun population of Afghanistan......they may be just other foreigners for people across attock but for us pakhtuns they are our people just happened to be on other side of the border, they are not afghanistanis for me.......90% of afghan mohajirs stayed in pashtun belt of pakistan......on smaller scale afghans also had migrants from pakistani tribal areas due to military operations and none of them complained of any lack of afghan hospitality......on the other hand sindi nationalists staged protests on arrival of our IDPs.....
All of the IDPs from FATA are staying in KPK or some in pashtun dominated areas of karachi, they are not welcomed by attock key uss paar pakistan.........we ourselves have become mohajirs in our own country , how can we have so much attitude about afghans?

Oye @Pukhtoon mein aaj Peshawar ayaa hovaa hunnn.....3-4 bajeiii afternoon mein Lahore kei liyee waaapsiii haiii ! :)

Knew he would run away from the forums after marriage :D From what I remember , @Hyperion showed the exact opposite reaction when ' Afghans ' were mentioned . The people who recognize not the Durand Line , have created problems for the country since its independence , constantly tried to fuel the ' Pashtunistan ' issue , blame us for their every mishap and despite living in this country and enjoying our hospitality , badmouth us and engage in crimes and anti-state activities deserve no sympathy of a patriotic Pakistani .

Oh jeee @Hyperion himself doesn't recognize the Durand Line woh tou Bhabi aur eik Balneiii neiii iseeeiii chup karvayaa haii warnaa hur dufaaa wohiii dukhreiiii kei haiii mereiii piyaareiii bhai border kei usss turfff haiiin aur mein unnn seiii judaaa idhar huuuun ! :omghaha:

Achi jagga meree soch mey tu khyber agency hai jha pey unke ke special sooghat ( sohan halwa:devil:) booriyu mey miltee hain...:angel:

I live in Hayatabad...Order karein...

Hayatabad - Yes I visited that place the last time I came to Peshawar; the rest of Peshawar looks a little like Rawalpindi whilst Hayatabad looks more like Islamabad ! :)

Dude what do you do & how old are you ? :azn:

Oye @Pukhtoon mein aaj Peshawar ayaa hovaa hunnn.....3-4 bajeiii afternoon mein Lahore kei liyee waaapsiii haiii ! :)

Oh jeee @Hyperion himself doesn't recognize the Durand Line woh tou Bhabi aur eik Balneiii neiii iseeeiii chup karvayaa haii warnaa hur dufaaa wohiii dukhreiiii kei haiii mereiii piyaareiii bhai border kei usss turfff haiiin aur mein unnn seiii judaaa idhar huuuun ! :omghaha:

Hayatabad - Yes I visited that place the last time I came to Peshawar; the rest of Peshawar looks a little like Rawalpindi whilst Hayatabad looks more like Islamabad ! :)

Peshawer is more cleaner and open than pindi, in my opinion

I dont care about tajiks, uzbels, hazaras and other makhlooq of Afghanistan but my concern is for pashtun population of Afghanistan......they may be just other foreigners for people across attock but for us pakhtuns they are our people just happened to be on other side of the border, they are not afghanistanis for me.......90% of afghan mohajirs stayed in pashtun belt of pakistan......on smaller scale afghans also had migrants from pakistani tribal areas due to military operations and none of them complained of any lack of afghan hospitality......on the other hand sindi nationalists staged protests on arrival of our IDPs.....
All of the IDPs from FATA are staying in KPK or some in pashtun dominated areas of karachi, they are not welcomed by attock key uss paar pakistan.........we ourselves have become mohajirs in our own country , how can we have so much attitude about afghans?

If you care for Afghan Pukhtuns then dont blindly support likes of the false flaggers and the ones whom you mentioned including sher malang as "educated" funny these same false nationalists are the rootcause of problems of Afghan Pukhtuns.

These elites are grabbing golden opportunities of getting scholarships and monetary assistance for such programmes at the cost of poor pukhtun afghan/refugees.

This class has made Afghan pukhtuns hostages. The same class is working for grabbing power for themself and when poor join fighting caders for the same, these so-called shr malangs are the ones who sitting in chairs add fuel to fire.

Sir g...I am a MSc Instrumentation and control systems and at job...28 years ol:angel:

@datalibdaz, kom phase key osey gay?

Sir g...pa phase threee key..

@Pakistanisage

The hand that gives,is greater than the hand that receives. This notion was refuted by Islam by introducing the beliefs like Musawat and Akhuwat.

We are a nation built on an ideology which cares not for ethnicities but common cause and respect for our own kind and beyond.

We are a nation built on migrants and refugees. We have been taught kindness and hospitality by our ideals and our founding fathers. A nation born in chaos must help others facing chaos.

These people are human and our people. Calling them parasites is a horrendus statement,did Budhha teach you that?

They are here by compulsion not by choice and they will return to their country once they are safe there. We need to keep our hand extended for as long as needed.

Those who didn't accept Muhajir and Bengali, what else you expect from them.. Azim's Father was rightfully denied Jinna's invitation (to shift WIPRO to Pakistan)..

Pakistan was not made for Islam, rather it was made for Jamindars/Jagirdars (local lords)..

Sir g...I am a MSc Instrumentation and control systems and at job...28 years ol:angel:

Sir g...pa phase threee key..

we also stayed in phase 3 of hayatabad, near basharat market and yousafzai market..

Kaun sa phase ? Kaun sei gay ? Astagfirullah, Luffy bandaa bunn ! :blink:

Should have written it down "gey". Lol

Exact same location...The main road on which yusufzai market is...

It was perfect location to live in peshawer. Before that we made the mistake of living in gulburg near swato patak for two years , then we shifted to hayatabad....good stay there
@Armstrong
peshawer may garmi ziada hey ya lahore may?

Back
Top Bottom