What's new

Afghan refugees in Pakistan fear deportation.

It was perfect location to live in peshawer. Before that we made the mistake of living in gulburg near swato patak for two years , then we shifted to hayatabad....good stay there
@Armstrong
peshawer may garmi ziada hey ya lahore may?

Lahore mein but because it rained yesterday in Lahore so wahan bhi shaaam ko mausaam achaa thaaa !

Last edited by a moderator:
It was perfect location to live in peshawer. Before that we made the mistake of living in gulburg near swato patak for two years , then we shifted to hayatabad....good stay there
@Armstrong
peshawer may garmi ziada hey ya lahore may?

Yes it is nice place to stay...But too much traffic now inside hayatabad...

Yes it is nice place to stay...But too much traffic now inside hayatabad...

What is your native district? Or your family is native to peshawer?

Lahore mein but because it rained yesterday in Lahore so wahan bhi shaaam ko mausaam achaa thaaa !

Ye tou ajkal peshawer key chakar laga raha hey , khair tou hey?
Dara adam khel ka chakar bi laga nikamay, nazdeek hi hey :)

First try to understand the difference between Farsiwans and others.

Its the hormones @RazPaK has been taking thats working up ! :unsure:

Apparently the Doctor prescribed him androgens to de-hair our Punjabi grizzly bear ! :bad:

But @Hyperion I'm most disappointed in you ! :disagree:

Not all, but many will. You are right about that.

Ask any Pashtun. They will rather stay in Punjab, rather than KPK.

Truth.

Pindi and Peshawar both suck. :D

Peshawer is more cleaner and open than pindi, in my opinion

@Aeronaut @WebMaster

please close this thread. I created it to get the message across, it's served it's purpose and is now turning into a sectarian troll fest.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster

please close this thread. I created it to get the message across, it's served it's purpose and is now turning into a sectarian troll fest.

You can always ask for a cleanup if you believe that your thread is getting hijacked instead of ' getting it closed ' , mate .

What is your take on the topic though ?

Simple

Ship them home because they have overstayed their welcome. You live in Peshawar, you should know of the menace the Afghans have created in your city. Almost every child kidnapped for money is done by these Afghan Gangs, the Afghan Basti in Peshawar is a breeding ground for crime.

We owe everything to them for the IDPs from FATA are in their own country & amongst their own people; they have a right to expect help from us & we have an obligation to do so. We do not, however, owe anything more to a people not our own who've been helped by us for more than 3 decades & still hate us from the core of their hearts !

Just think of them as human beings. I don't know what would I've done if I were in the same situation as the Afghans are today. If someone is treating you bad and you do the same in return, what difference is left between you and them?

Many Pakistanis go to KSA, UAE, US/UK etc, they're being treated severely then slaves (most of them), the west termed or see almost every Pakistani as terrorists, yet, they've never thrown them out of their countries, instead they've accepted them in their society to give them a chance and an opportunity to become a bunch of civilised Pakistanis. What have we given to Afghanis apart from treating them like animals? And yet we expect them to be nice to us. Earning respect is an art, not a gift from God.

Understanable but what are two million illegal bengalis doing in karachi? They didnt fight for pakistan.
Also there are only two lakh biharis in bangladesh, most of them migrated to west Pakistan after 1971.

Illegal Bengalis in Pakistan aren't known to be namak haram, claim Pakistans land for Bangladesh or be involved in terrorist activities. That's the difference.

Those who didn't accept Muhajir and Bengali, what else you expect from them.. Azim's Father was rightfully denied Jinna's invitation (to shift WIPRO to Pakistan)..

Pakistan was not made for Islam, rather it was made for Jamindars/Jagirdars (local lords)..
o shut up ...u stay happy in ur Rapistan democracy... lustful society of ur rape capital of akhand bharat....So Stop it and do something about ur failed society:wave:

Just think of them as human beings. I don't know what would I've done if I were in the same situation as the Afghans are today. If someone is treating you bad and you do the same in return, what difference is left between you and them?

I don't want some philanthropic accolade to show to the world 'hey look they treated me like sh*t & yet I treated them so well' - They can keep their hate & their bile in their Afghanistan.

Many Pakistanis go to KSA, UAE, US/UK etc, they're being treated severely then slaves (most of them), the west termed or see almost every Pakistani as terrorists, yet, they've never thrown them out of their countries, instead they've accepted them in their society to give them a chance and an opportunity to become a bunch of civilised Pakistanis. What have we given to Afghanis apart from treating them like animals? And yet we expect them to be nice to us. Earning respect is an art, not a gift from God.

We've been giving them the chance from '47 & have given them more than a chance for the past 3 decades. Just go through this Journey of Friendship - Pakistan's Assistance to Afghanistan to realize the depth of what we - a cash strapped country have been doing for them in their own country ! And Khan Sahib, we've been treating them just fine in our own country; they get state sponsored scholarships in Pakistan, they get quotas here & even help from the Bait-ul-Maal - We're not some Arab or Western country with an endless supply of funds....we're Pakistan & yet we've done mighty fine with them ! What have they done to us in turn ?

Khan Sahib, I was in Peshawar today.....just came back an hour ago; the weather was very nice today ! :)

Khair I was talking to our host about all of this, hes an ethnic Pashtun & he was more pissssed about the Afghans than I was; he told me stories about what kind of despicable things went on in the Jalozai Camp that I pray aren't true.

First try to understand the difference between Farsiwans and others.

They looked Pashtun to me, they talked Pashto with me & they had that distinct body odor of a Pashtun on them too ! :ashamed:

Oh bhai do you think I just grab every odd Pashto speaker on the street & asking him whether you are a Pashtun or not or whether you are an Afghan or someone else ? Most interactions I've had with Afghans has always involved a Pakistani Pashtun friend of mine or two being with me otherwise how else would I bump into an Afghan & introduce myself ? And believe me, it wasn't I but my Pashtun friends who were pisssed at the Afghans & no they were not Farsiwans....they were Pashtuns....I would imagine a native of Bajaur would have the ability to tell one from the other !

At any rate, I've met two Tajiks here in Pakistan from Afghanistan - Very...very nice people & I've got friends of Afghan Pukhtoons descent here in Lahore but they're like 4-5 generation Pakistans - Very....very nice people as well; so if you don't hate me...I don't hate you but if you do - I can't promise that I won't either ! :kiss3:

Ye tou ajkal peshawer key chakar laga raha hey , khair tou hey?
Dara adam khel ka chakar bi laga nikamay, nazdeek hi hey :)

Yaraaa Dad had a Medical Conference to attend to; I tagged along ! :)

Aaaj tou namak mandi mein mazaa hiii aaa giyaaa - I've never eaten this good lamb ! :smitten:

But our host wouldn't take me to the Tribal Areas; woh udhar Karkhaneiii kei eik end par, after the now defunct Jalozai Camp, koi gate ya check post haiii wahan seiii hiiii waapiss lei kar aagaiii that wearing Jeans & Shirt & going into the Tribal Areas is not a good idea ! :cray:

You can always ask for a cleanup if you believe that your thread is getting hijacked instead of ' getting it closed ' , mate .

What is your take on the topic though ?

I find that cleaning up a thread doesn't stop people from posting troll comments.

Personally? I want to help them, but right now they're too much of a burden on the economy. Unless the international community is willing to pay for their stay, Pakistan has every right to ask them to leave and should...economically speaking, of course.

Now, if we're talking about international politics, Pakistan has no choice but to take care of them and repatriate them according to the UN's plan. Pakistan cannot force the refugees to leave, and nor should it. Why do I say this? It would tarnish Pakistan's already poor standing in the world. If we Pakistanis are honest with ourselves, we must admit that Pakistan's name has become a joke in the world. If we want to be taken seriously, we must show that we're willing to do our part in the international community, this is the only way to get our respect back, and this includes taking care of the millions of refugees in Pakistan. We simply have no other choice.

tl;dr? Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Back
Top Bottom