What's new

Afghanistan Joins Railroad Era _ 100 Years Late

better late than never.....best wishes to Afghanistan....hopefully someday i get to visit the beautiful countries of Pakistan and Afghanistan by rail.....:enjoy:

better late than never.....best wishes to Afghanistan....hopefully someday i get to visit the beautiful countries of Pakistan and Afghanistan by rail.....:enjoy:

Wow you're the first Indian that wants to visit Pakistan! :woot:

Wow you're the first Indian that wants to visit Pakistan! :woot:

False flagger mate just go back and check all his posts and you will understand. As for the railway they should try to first connect all the major cities and mining areas, and try to setup some sort of processing plants around the cities as to generate revenue.

False flagger mate just go back and check all his posts and you will understand. As for the railway they should try to first connect all the major cities and mining areas, and try to setup some sort of processing plants around the cities as to generate revenue.

Sir, he is not false flagger, mods did IP check on him, he is just unloyal to his flag.

Sir, he is not false flagger, mods did IP check on him, he is just unloyal to his flag.

Really can you give me where they did the IP check I want to see.

What's the plan for Afghanistan to enter into a transit route with Iran?

Really can you give me where they did the IP check I want to see.

What's the plan for Afghanistan to enter into a transit route with Iran?

My dads part of family are indian citizens so if i put indian and pak flag that makes me liar?

My dads part of family are indian citizens so if i put indian and pak flag that makes me liar?

Hey man I just asked for where they did the IP check as you said, if you get offended by me asking for something for a simple link, then I don't know what to say.

As for topic: Afghanistan should ask the foreign companies to pay and invest on part of its transportation route. Like how India plans to get connection through Iranian port, they can help with that.

Hey man I just asked for where they did the IP check as you said, if you get offended by me asking for something for a simple link, then I don't know what to say.

As for topic: Afghanistan should ask the foreign companies to pay and invest on part of its transportation route. Like how India plans to get connection through Iranian port, they can help with that.

I mean I think they IP checked him because I heard mod say he wasn't Pakistani.

Sir, that is possible, but which country or company would want to invest in Afghanistan? Even Turkmenistan is weary of putting pipeline through Afghanistan.

I mean I think they IP checked him because I heard mod say he wasn't Pakistani.

Sir, that is possible, but which country or company would want to invest in Afghanistan? Even Turkmenistan is weary of putting pipeline through Afghanistan.

Lets leave the other topic aside otherwise we'll both get banned.

Its true that its a risky project, but we have to start somewhere. What we need is a consortium of countries joining in to build the rail roads. And if Afghanistan wants to help then they can do that by deploying troops to safe guard the tracks, or ask assistance from the country that is investing.

Lets leave the other topic aside otherwise we'll both get banned.

Its true that its a risky project, but we have to start somewhere. What we need is a consortium of countries joining in to build the rail roads. And if Afghanistan wants to help then they can do that by deploying troops to safe guard the tracks, or ask assistance from the country that is investing.

Very good idea, but I'm afraid the railroad projects will only begin (or finish) once Afghanistan becomes stable. Most companies do not like wasting their money and then watching the railroad get bombed. Sir, how long will Afghani troops protect the railroads? Not permanently, I hope. Take building the railroad and then deploying troops to protect the railroad, that would cost a lot of money and Afghanistan doesn't have that type of money. And that's why you need a stable Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom