What's new

Afghanistan's female TV presenters must cover their faces, say Taliban

Let males read the news……why not give females non-tv-frontline job anyway, give them paperwork instead…….
Its that simple, really

Let males read the news……why not give females non-tv-frontline job anyway, give them paperwork instead…….
Its that simple, really
Women are worldwide given jobs to attract people with their beauty but our desi feminazis can't see this sexism.

Fair point. I decree that all men should cover their faces, so that women don't get carnal desires by seeing them.
If covering is your issue than visit Thailand for a face change or even better gander change.
Retarted minds always comes with innovative solutions. There are women's like you in every country.
Be shameful, if you have any.

This particular event is irrelevant however much you may comment because it’s only a road sign.

A road sign ultimately on the way to Taliban style Islam.

So why the angst?

If covering is your issue than visit Thailand for a face change or even better gander change.
Retarted minds always comes with innovative solutions. There are women's like you in every country.
Be shameful, if you have any.
I have nothing to be ashamed of.

I have nothing to be ashamed of.

You are right. Why should you be ashamed of the female form Nature gave you ? Be proudly female. This 15-year-old Tableeghi crook @Qmjd let loose on the internet who is ordering you should instead ask his dilruba Angry Indian Burqa Girl Muskan to go to the kaafir West to get a sex change operation to become a male and take on the name Qadir since she is ashamed of being female and constantly seeks to cover it up using the pre-Islamic, non-Islamic and anti-Islamic burqa. I will respect you and not go into the details of what Qmjd and Qadir can then do together.

The Taliban just like any extremist ideology or political movement are a blight on the world. Afghanistan has so much potential, it is being stifled by bigots with beards and turbans who don't understand the importance of fundamental freedoms of expression, thought and opinion.

Saudi Arabia, the seat of Islam is more progressive than Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom