What's new

Africans complain of discrimination in Mumbai, India

Yes on our trip we noticed the amount of racism in India, and the sad thing is that Indians don't even consider it as racism. But yet Indians are quick to jump up and own and say how racist Australia is, when the truth of the attacks in Australia was found out to be other Indians bashing, attacking or even committing fraud and getting themselves hurt in the process the Indians and the Indian media were no where to be seen.

The amounh of lies spread by the Indian media and the Indian people living in Australia was a disgrace, and I for one am glad the Australian government has made it extremely hard for Indians to come into the country. India is easily the most racist country in the world, just a pity 99% of Indians seem to think it's ok or normal to be racist.

Yes on our trip we noticed the amount of racism in India, and the sad thing is that Indians don't even consider it as racism. But yet Indians are quick to jump up and own and say how racist Australia is, when the truth of the attacks in Australia was found out to be other Indians bashing, attacking or even committing fraud and getting themselves hurt in the process the Indians and the Indian media were no where to be seen.

The amounh of lies spread by the Indian media and the Indian people living in Australia was a disgrace, and I for one am glad the Australian government has made it extremely hard for Indians to come into the country. India is easily the most racist country in the world, just a pity 99% of Indians seem to think it's ok or normal to be racist.

LOL....that is strange because living in India for the past 30+ years I haven't come across too many people of different race. In fact the only time I interacted with someone of a diffident race was when my US customers came down to India and I played host to them. Then too most of them where white with one chinese and one korean American. Fair to say the Korean American with whom I got along very well hated the whites and called them Racists. :lol:

Which part of India did you travel to see such a lot of different Race and related 'Racism' ? :devil:

Actually I was in Mumbai and I saw how a lot of Africans were treated there, not to mention the caste system, which is one of the biggest causes of racism and poverty in India, now you can deny it all you want, but it's a known face that the caste system is still practiced in India.

1 shade of lighter skin color & Indians seem to think their superior to Africans.

Simply sad.

1 shade of lighter skin color & Indians seem to think their superior to Africans.

Simply sad.

Now do I need to add how you guys see it?
Your country is as equally racist as india as a matter of fact

Unfortunately, discrimination against people of African-descent is one of the most common types of discrimination in the world today, next to antisemitism.

Personally I don't believe in any form of discrimination, but I know plenty of people here who do.

Now do I need to add how you guys see it?
Your country is as equally racist as india as a matter of fact

Arms are open buddy.

And no, Pakistan is not racist.
We have one of the most varying skin colors in the world.

To dark Mawali in the south, to light Chitrali, Pakistan has it all.

My sympathies with Africans but they are fked if they are black AND Muslim in India :lol:

Happy?:taz: icewolf

Isolated incidents don't tell me anything.

I can even show a 5 star hotel in Somalia, saying Somalia is modern & developed.

Caste system has introduced a atmosphere of racism in India..

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, discrimination against people of African-descent is one of the most common types of discrimination in the world today, next to antisemitism.

Personally I don't believe in any form of discrimination, but I know plenty of people here who do.

It has more to do with suspicion towards black people, not racism because some of Nigerians have been involved in selling drugs and caught by police number of times.

It has more to do with suspicion towards black people, not racism because some of Nigerians have been involved in selling drugs and caught by police number of times.

That explains SOME of it, but I know some people from the older generation here who have views towards black people that is nothing more than old-fashioned racism.

Though the younger generation generally is much better about this.

And yes, there have been cases here too regarding Nigerians selling drugs or scamming etc.

Arms are open buddy.

And no, Pakistan is not racist.
We have one of the most varying skin colors in the world.

To dark Mawali in the south, to light Chitrali, Pakistan has it all.

Pakistanis hate dark skin people. Look at the skin color obsession of every member here, recently there was a TV program on Pakistani channel making fun of dark complexion of Baloch people.

That explains SOME of it, but I know some people from the older generation here who have views towards black people that is nothing more than old-fashioned racism.

Though the younger generation generally is much better about this.

Just go to Stormfront and have a good laugh...

Also, search keyword "Brahmin Stormfront"... Those threads made my day :lol:

Pakistanis hate dark skin people. Look at the skin color obsession of every member here, recently there was a TV program on Pakistani channel making fun of dark complexion of Baloch people.

Well dont get me wrong, some Pakistanis hate dark skinned because of Indians, but most dont.

And there are aot of TV programs that make fun of every ethnicity...
Just google Pathan jokes...

I was treated to hundreds of them in Karachi :cheers:

:rofl: :rofl:

Brahmin claiming they are Persian & look greek :lol:

Back
Top Bottom