What's new

After 20 years, R&AW upgrades to super spy jets

RAW is a government WING that is why its so useless... RAW hasn't been able to anything since 1971, nothing at all. i'd remove RAW to save money if i were you
RAW doesn't need to strike Pakistan on it's own.It has got dozens of allies in your country to do that job.

RAW has no capability to strike anywhere in Pakistan because RAW is government controlled more like raw meat instead

RAW doesn't need to do any such thing.......CIA is doing that for us with drone attacks!!:lol::lol:

Why Pakistanis like the new trolls jellodragon and Cb4 not read articles before posting? The article clearly says that both Pakistan and China have jets too , till these new ones come on board with India- theirs are better than what India has currently. and these two guys are having a meltdown over Indian purchase.

If it bothers the world how our country is running then so be it. Your views won't effect me or my countrymen. No industry? Our people are still living without it. Your economy will be at 3% growth rate, lower than Pakistan's. Sooner or later we will better off. In fact, i will argue that it is better to be in current condition then to become an Indian slave to the world. What is the worst case scenario?... Just to remind you, we're still on the map.

Protect our own country? The Drone attacks and the OBL raid was a deal with Pakistani leaders. No Western attack can happen without our approval. What we do or how we deal with them has nothing to do with you. Why don't you talk about India? You have failed to confront us in Afghanistan and in the Tribal Areas. You have failed to get all of Kashmir....

You talk about private sectors....
I tell you your IT city of Banglore and other cities that have been outsourced have no chance of surviving if foreign companies decide to opt out any second. Your relations with the U.S regarding Iran came out of the blue and this is just one example of your catch me if you can system.

Oh, it means that the jalalabad attacke was approved??

I still dont understand why RAW choose a plane to to this job. Drones would have been much much easier.

I still dont understand why RAW choose a plane to to this job. Drones would have been much much easier.

HeHeHe, there is a reason for that.

First to repace existing aircraft.
Then the payloads on these aircraft are far bigger and more capable than on a drone just as the range/altitude/endurance on these aircraft is far greater than on drones.
Lastly these aircraft can control and network drones.

So the aircraft will come into service just as more drones also will. :)

HeHeHe, there is a reason for that.

First to repace existing aircraft.
Then the payloads on these aircraft are far bigger and more capable than on a drone just as the range/altitude/endurance on these aircraft is far greater than on drones.
Lastly these aircraft can control and network drones.
So the aircraft will come into service just as more drones also will. :)

hmmm. but TWO aircrafts? second, are we sure that these aircrafts will have capability to network drones? I mean I would rather have a 24/7 platform for drones first and then later integrate the capability to the aircrafts. Which will be a more economical and logical choice. but instead we are going reverse. sounds a bit awkward.

See, navy went this way to get drones first and then the MPA, though the MPAs have a larger role but still, its the right way to do it.

hmmm. but TWO aircrafts? second, are we sure that these aircrafts will have capability to network drones? I mean I would rather have a 24/7 platform for drones first and then later integrate the capability to the aircrafts. Which will be a more economical and logical choice. but instead we are going reverse. sounds a bit awkward.

See, navy went this way to get drones first and then the MPA, though the MPAs have a larger role but still, its the right way to do it.

What is the problem with TWO aircraft? And BTW, these are specific purpose aircraft for RAW.
Very different from IN and IAFs aircraft and configured very differently. Even the INs MPAs will be different from IAF's COMINT/SIGINT/COMJAM aircraft. Don't assume that all ELINT aircraft do the same things.
So I find no reason to buy into the generalized statement that you make at the end.

very good news :cheers:

First I,m a Christian, second so you can't achieve what India has yet you are trying to compare to it. What have you guys achieved a country filled with terrorists, daily drone strikes, bombing and what not. You can't even protect your own country from foreign countries bombing you out in the open, with all the proofs.

Even after getting the independence at the same time you had better economy, and had the backing of the US, yet where did you get? No where. You guys have no industry, no private sector capable of competing in international market yet you laugh at other. And when someone pulls on your record you pull your all weather friend to save your face.

SOMBOZOs signature fits very well here :pakistan:

Gotten where?
lol your own people are saying that they have gone worse despite economic growth. Space agency? Does that seem more important in the world than feeding the poor? Absolutley not, its just a waste of money. You have a space program because your Hindus love to live in a 'dream world'. It is very in your own religion upon which outlines some of the gods living there.
Having no motor industry will not kill us. People have others things to do in life other than polluting the world.

Yup like increasing the population.
Rate of Population increase in Pakistan is highest in the sub continent

What is the problem with TWO aircraft? And BTW, these are specific purpose aircraft for RAW.
Very different from IN and IAFs aircraft and configured very differently. Even the INs MPAs will be different from IAF's COMINT/SIGINT/COMJAM aircraft. Don't assume that all ELINT aircraft do the same things.So I find no reason to buy into the generalized statement that you make at the end.

All ELINT aircrafts do the things pretty likely the same with focus on different areas like u mentioned COMINT/SIGINT/COMJAM. and these aircrafts we are buying are not long endurance jets to stay afloat on air for as long as its required.

For example a global hawk and see as long a distance, stay longer and see much more with a SAR radar, it can survey an AREA of 40,000 square miles a day and also complete SIGINT/COMINT missions while remaining undetected. While these big airctafts can moniter friendly and unfriendly communications better and look deeper into enemy territory but we can do that MILSATs and to some extent by listening posts.

I am not saying we shouldnt have these airctafts, its good to have those as they can carry larger payloads but Drones are a more effective way to do that. I would have loved if they would have gone for drones, created a networking structure and then these Planes would have been a force multiplier.

1. RAW is decidedly the most massive organization in the business. It has also huge funds at its disposal quite independent of GOI. Huge investments have been made all over the world - a lesson LTTE had lerant from them. Huge business/industrial syndicates are on board. The richest being the Ambanis. RAW's doctrine is India's doctrine as enshrined in The Arthasastra of Katulya/Chanokya. Hindu religion, local politics and women are used lavishly as weapons. SSB and other paramilitary organizations work in close cohesion for Intel Ops.

2. With all that RAW is not as efficient or effective as one would expect. Bureaucracy is an ailment. There is even trade unionism with instances of RAW employees going on strike!! In recent years more and more retired and even some serving military officers have been inducted in. But this exercise has not been effective because of the jealousy against the military.

3. The reason why ISI, Mossad or CIA are efficient and effective is because they are led by military officers at all level. The environment is totally military. In RAW it is civil bureaucracy all the way.

4. In 1962, Indian Intel heavily funded by US and UK Intel, who still had some listening posts in the Himalayas, had started covert ops in Tibet unknown to Nehru or his cabinet. That was a stray incident, and RAW had not been born. But now, thanks in most part to the mega graft that Indian leaders are involved in, RAW quite often acts free of the political leadership. We in BD are seeing this happening. There is historical reason behind this no doubt. But in Indo-BD affairs, all agreements, treaties, understandings, commitments, etc from India to BD has proved to be totally false. Beginning with the Indira - Mujib Pact of 1974 India has not honored a single commitment - although the current BAL Govt has given them all they asked for.

Back
Top Bottom