What's new

After 20 years, R&AW upgrades to super spy jets

If it bothers the world how our country is running then so be it. Your views won't effect me or my countrymen. No industry? Our people are still living without it. Your economy will be at 3% growth rate, lower than Pakistan's. Sooner or later we will better off. In fact, i will argue that it is better to be in current condition then to become an Indian slave to the world. What is the worst case scenario?... Just to remind you, we're still on the map.

Protect our own country? The Drone attacks and the OBL raid was a deal with Pakistani leaders. No Western attack can happen without our approval. What we do or how we deal with them has nothing to do with you. Why don't you talk about India? You have failed to confront us in Afghanistan and in the Tribal Areas. You have failed to get all of Kashmir....

You talk about private sectors....
I tell you your IT city of Banglore and other cities that have been outsourced have no chance of surviving if foreign companies decide to opt out any second. Your relations with the U.S regarding Iran came out of the blue and this is just one example of your catch me if you can system.

Ok so come a shameless mad madrassa chaap zahil mulla like u who after being caught in public pants down doing dirty things is accusing the witness of watching ****!!
In ur response to what has been asked to u hundred times u said "that is non of ur business" hope u had kep this in mind bfore opening ur gutterish mouth and racially abusing indians about what india does..

Now lets come to facts pakistan has no motor industry its a fact,indias 3% gdp growth is false.

Attacks on ur country was adeal with US, oh is it so they might have radioed ur men and leaders to stand in line so that they come n blow away 23 poor souls..wow what awesome deals u had

Dude if bangalore is made of foreing companies what is ur big daddys shangai made up with, only donkeys will believe apple,samsung,nokia,etc etc to be chinese companies seeing their assembled in china tags

Now tellme u must be a punjabi or a pathan rnt u??

If it bothers the world how our country is running then so be it. Your views won't effect me or my countrymen. No industry? Our people are still living without it. Your economy will be at 3% growth rate, lower than Pakistan's. Sooner or later we will better off. In fact, i will argue that it is better to be in current condition then to become an Indian slave to the world. What is the worst case scenario?... Just to remind you, we're still on the map.

Protect our own country? The Drone attacks and the OBL raid was a deal with Pakistani leaders. No Western attack can happen without our approval. What we do or how we deal with them has nothing to do with you. Why don't you talk about India? You have failed to confront us in Afghanistan and in the Tribal Areas. You have failed to get all of Kashmir....

You talk about private sectors....
I tell you your IT city of Banglore and other cities that have been outsourced have no chance of surviving if foreign companies decide to opt out any second. Your relations with the U.S regarding Iran came out of the blue and this is just one example of your catch me if you can system.

I just can't be bothered to respond to these utter lies.

+just one point- 3%? Three percent? Where did you get that from??!!!

Let's be honest Pakistan can't compete with India in any real way in any sector. Please provide verifiable FACTS to counter my claims not more BS drivel.

i would say that let the people concerned with the work do their job they know more about it and pray for those unknown men of honor and the heroes. discussion would not lead to any where.

Pakistan is the most developed nation and their enemy is India, but they are begging to India for

1. Electricity

2. Water

3. Locomotives

4. News prints

crying not to open the market , as they cannot compete with indian companies

Every day they get a shot from enemy within or from US

begging behind IMF & world bank with fraud data

But boasting everyday on some ones donations

1. RAW is decidedly the most massive organization in the business. It has also huge funds at its disposal quite independent of GOI. Huge investments have been made all over the world - a lesson LTTE had lerant from them. Huge business/industrial syndicates are on board. The richest being the Ambanis. RAW's doctrine is India's doctrine as enshrined in The Arthasastra of Katulya/Chanokya. Hindu religion, local politics and women are used lavishly as weapons. SSB and other paramilitary organizations work in close cohesion for Intel Ops.

2. With all that RAW is not as efficient or effective as one would expect. Bureaucracy is an ailment. There is even trade unionism with instances of RAW employees going on strike!! In recent years more and more retired and even some serving military officers have been inducted in. But this exercise has not been effective because of the jealousy against the military.

3. The reason why ISI, Mossad or CIA are efficient and effective is because they are led by military officers at all level. The environment is totally military. In RAW it is civil bureaucracy all the way.

4. In 1962, Indian Intel heavily funded by US and UK Intel, who still had some listening posts in the Himalayas, had started covert ops in Tibet unknown to Nehru or his cabinet. That was a stray incident, and RAW had not been born. But now, thanks in most part to the mega graft that Indian leaders are involved in, RAW quite often acts free of the political leadership. We in BD are seeing this happening. There is historical reason behind this no doubt. But in Indo-BD affairs, all agreements, treaties, understandings, commitments, etc from India to BD has proved to be totally false. Beginning with the Indira - Mujib Pact of 1974 India has not honored a single commitment - although the current BAL Govt has given them all they asked for.

CIA is not run by military officers, it is a civil bureaucracy. Bringing in Gen. Patraeus is causing a lot of tension.

Gotten where?
lol your own people are saying that they have gone worse despite economic growth. Space agency? Does that seem more important in the world than feeding the poor? Absolutley not, its just a waste of money. You have a space program because your Hindus love to live in a 'dream world'. It is very in your own religion upon which outlines some of the gods living there.
Having no motor industry will not kill us. People have others things to do in life other than polluting the world.

Why do you morons insist on bringing religion in every debate? :lol:

Gotten where?
lol your own people are saying that they have gone worse despite economic growth. Space agency? Does that seem more important in the world than feeding the poor? Absolutley not, its just a waste of money. You have a space program because your Hindus love to live in a 'dream world'. It is very in your own religion upon which outlines some of the gods living there.
Having no motor industry will not kill us. People have others things to do in life other than polluting the world.

Do you even know that a lot of the satellites ISRO launches are to support the Indian people??

For example

Last edited by a moderator:
I just can't be bothered to respond to these utter lies.

+just one point- 3%? Three percent? Where did you get that from??!!!

Let's be honest Pakistan can't compete with India in any real way in any sector. Please provide verifiable FACTS to counter my claims not more BS drivel.

is there any term like "invert bowel syndrome" ? if not im inventing one for cb4 cabbagefour, this guy has been shitting from his mouth all over the forum spreading hatered false propaganda, even mods are not bothered to disinfect the forum. and ppl from this side of the border are getting infractions and bans when we reply such ppl in their language. im not complaining its a honest suggestion to make this forum better like b4.

Back
Top Bottom