What's new

After 20 years, R&AW upgrades to super spy jets

India never attack Pakistan ... its Pakistan always shows aggression then face humiliation

It has always been the same Pakistan that wants peace. Whether its solving Kashmir solution, water solution, trade, freeing of Indian, prisoners, giving MFN...
Tell me what India has done in return?

MODs very unfair decision. Banned one member for one thing and let others do it freely.
I think it's hard for you guies to take on him mentally. So better ban him :D

I too wana get banned.
That cb4 guy is a @sshole and nut case. His mental level represent the Pakistan's mental level. Idiots living in caves and dancing on fron tones
Yes yes it was your great brave leader Parvez Mussharf who pull down his pants and bend over to uncle Sam when Collin Powell threatened him to bomb back to stone age :D but you are already at stone age.
Remember what your freak Jinha said before die on the road side to his sister " Pakistan was a mistake "
Ok I think it's enough to get banned. Mods are pretty good at it when it's about Indian members :D

It was a good run mate...bye bye....:wave::wave:

why you are crying CB4.... those are just spy jets.... why do you always want to smell .....

You have it wrong mate. Its your morning and my night...
LOL I stopped reading after you thought i have Pervez Musharraf on my avatar. Educate yourself before talking. This was General Ayub Khan....

lol .....................

What does Kashmir and all the random cr@p have do with the topic of the thread?, someone had a point though - similar to CIA operations, drones would have been more apt and effective for recon missions, though these planes will also have its special uses.

I would think that drone technology would be a better bet for building a 24/7 cross border surveillance capability. I assume that these jets that RAW has purchased just fly up and down the Pakistan and China borders, for as long as crew and on-board resources allow. Drones are both cheaper and able to stay aloft for much longer. One could have a much bigger fleet for the same cost. So I'm surprised that India doesn't simply develop it own surveillance drone capability, instead.

These jets are used for multi purposes ,not just for surveillance and eves dropping.

India is developing several variants of Drones ,some are even in service.

Why should we when local Kashmiris hate you by their bottom of heart and will not last with you much longer?
No need to argue what happened. What i know and you know is that 40-50% of other Kashmir is not won my India.

You see for past 6 years I am in Jammu and had been to different parts of Kashmir.................I have never seen the hatred the way you portray.......... They are happy the way India is progressing and want to be a part of it............... Rest what you see id Politics.....................The matter of Fact is that Kashmir is still with India and will remain to do so.............

LOL I stopped reading after you thought i have Pervez Musharraf on my avatar. Educate yourself before talking. This was General Ayub Khan....
Some reading skills would have helped you to understand this. I am not counting on your sooo great understanding but if you see a little closely there is OR between the sentences
It is like this if you put on eyes
hahahaha see your own avatar and then talk about milletry regime. Or call Parvez he can guide you
But we already have seen your understanding so never mind. Keep it that way

This equipments would add a lot more abilities to the RAW, I hope they could protect India from future 26/11's.

This equipments would add a lot more abilities to the RAW, I hope they could protect India from future 26/11's.
If India has to make sure no future 26/11s happen then India should give RAW the mandate of MOSSAD. It's only way to stop such things. Hit the snake in its hole. But GOI and it's peace loving diplomacy won't allow such operations behind enemy lines.

AFAIK, RAW gave the warning before 26/11. Its another matter that our Coastal Security sucks.

bombardier6.jpg

GlXRSAr.jpg

sleek babe isn't she???:)

Sir,

As Amitabh Bachchan said in Sholay, Humein toh sab Pakistani Generalon ki soorat ek si lagti hai.:azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom