What's new

After Rihanna, Greta Thunberg joins spate of celebrities extending support to #FarmersProtest

We have seen far worst n today we stand strong, these western using women as front is very typical of them. They create feminism for the very reason. Uncle sam nation has been spit upon by global elite where election has been hacked and people enslave in masses. Where we stand?? Far above there reach, give us your best and we ready for the worst :tup:
You not ready. When you follow the West, they won't allow you to betray the rules. Their chain will turn more tight if you continue to resist.

You not ready. When you follow the West, they won't allow you to betray the rules. Their chain will turn more tight if you continue to resist.
As already said let them do there best, outcome will be the worst. Under biden america is already sinking down the hole.

As already said let them do there best, outcome will be the worst. Under biden america is already sinking down the hole.
and my ape brained bakht how will rescue you if amrikah goes down?

matlab kuch bhi!! Modi g 56 inch boobies only got this huge after west blew 55 inch air into them! without that air he was an ordinary pathetic yindoo only good at killing innocent muslims!!

what are your bases for this arrogance? your money breaking news it wont protect you! you only bark as long as west is behind you protectig you puny yindoos the day that support goes everyone will spank your arses and enslave you like and make you clean cow shit like your ancestors!

stfu and keep licking white balls they are your kinds only saviors!

and my ape brained bakht how will rescue you if amrikah goes down?

matlab kuch bhi!! Modi g 56 inch boobies only got this huge after west blew 55 inch air into them! without that air he was an ordinary pathetic yindoo only good at killing innocent muslims!!

what are your bases for this arrogance? your money breaking news it wont protect you! you only bark as long as west is behind you protectig you puny yindoos the day that support goes everyone will spank your arses and enslave you like and make you clean cow shit like your ancestors!

stfu and keep licking white balls they are your kinds only saviors!
Same west was behind you in 71 what happened?? Moral of the story, make you legs strong enough to stand for ever. If you wonna act handicap that your choice :tup: :tup:

Same west was behind you in 71 what happened?? Moral of the story, make you legs strong enough to stand for ever. If you wonna act handicap that your choice :tup: :tup:
in 62 your kind begged amrikay to save you from china.same at time of kargil!!
i like how you yindoos do
dhoti utha keh ultay hojatya ho bachao bachao bachaoo!!

you guys are the wrost of the kind!

in 62 your kind begged amrikay to save you from china.same at time of kargil!!
i like how you yindoos do
dhoti utha keh ultay hojatya ho bachao bachao bachaoo!!

you guys are the wrost of the kind!
62 we accept as our defeat no excuse given, we became strong with time n now even China don't have guts to confront directly with India. After karil war Vajpai continued to be PM winning next election as well. Only PM who ran away was Nawaz sharif, quite a way to celebrate your victory in a war by saving your own life :lol:

62 we accept as our defeat no excuse given, we became strong with time n now even China don't have guts to confront directly with India. After karil war Vajpai continued to be PM winning next election as well. Only PM who ran away was Nawaz sharif, quite a way to celebrate your victory in a war by saving your own life :lol:
so in yindoo country you become strong by lossing jameen? mitrrrunnnn kitnay donkey ho!

If you culture rules in India, we can feel it when we talk with India. But everytime we discuss with Indian, all they talk about are Western democracy, election, anti-communism, english speaking, dog lover, western newspapers, Twitter, Facebook block in China....
Ridiculous you point out "white". On political meaning we are not white, on physiology we are quite white. Before we met the Caucasian, we had described a Chinese beauty "smooth skin as cheese", "clean facials like jade", "soft like white cloud"... it's not that become a white.

Oh please,
it's only liberal cucks and wanna be whites in India that ape west - just like your whole country is doing now a days.

rest of us are perfectly happy with our own culture and our own brand of governance.

Out of all countries in east Asia, I have mad respect for japanese, they have retained their culture no matter what.

Oh please,
it's only liberal cucks and wanna be whites in India that ape west - just like your whole country is doing now a days.

rest of us are perfectly happy with our own culture and our own brand of governance.

Out of all countries in east Asia, I have mad respect for japanese, they have retained their culture no matter what.
You have wrong understanding of Japanese culture.
Shinzo Abe should be called Abe Shinzo if they retained their culture. Their new year should be the same time with China, Korea, Thailand and Vietnam if they retained their culture.
Yes, referring to language, they retain the culture, they have least interests in English.

Slut shame Mia Khalifa- check
Make ableist remarks about Greta's Aspergers- check
Bring in Rihanna's race- check

Indians showing their true colors to the world.

Slut shame Mia Khalifa- check
Make ableist remarks about Greta's Aspergers- check
Bring in Rihanna's race- check

Indians showing their true colors to the world.
heh

I'd love to have the chance to be able to reply but they're looking to ban me again. "ghashti, pagli, kalli".. saying this kind of stuff will probably get me in trouble, big trouble. :drag:

Pakistan was geographically divided and that was 50 years ago. Stop brining 1971 in every discussion where India is getting humiliated be it Pakistan spanking India in 2019 or China invading Indian territories since 2020.

heh

I'd love to have the chance to be able to reply but they're looking to ban me again. "ghashti, pagli, kalli".. saying this kind of stuff will probably get me in trouble, big trouble. :drag:
B*tch better have my money
Pay me what you owe me

Back
Top Bottom